Subliminal Talk
NSFM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: NSFM (/Thread-NSFM)

NSFM - Determined - 02-06-2021

Greetings fellow Subliminal users, my name is Determined and I’m here to get some results!

The past two years have been excruciatingly boring as I’ve run LTU5/6 and I’m hoping now to finally break out of the Mr Boring Serious persona that I’ve grown. 

Alas, I’m hoping to seduce as many beautiful (in my eyes) women as I can in the most ethically sound way possible. 

I’m a big believer in win-wins and honest living.

Honest living - A life of my own choosing authentic to me and my deepest desires
Honest words - Speaking my truth and what I feel in the moment 
Honest action - Acting from my core being 

My issue stems not from being unable to attract women but on taking appropriate action with these women. It’s a new frontier for me developing this skill and I’m hoping this sub helps me in this quest. 

Mastering the nuances of seduction is the goal.

I’ve always found the power of intention as a key force multiplier with the work we do here with subliminals. One must have a powerful intention when using the subliminal if they want to achieve stellar results. 

Using the sub passively (I’ve found) yields very little. 

So with that, I’ll be setting my intentions before bed (so the subconscious can take hold and execute) and allowing the sub to do the work while I sleep. 

I wish everyone love, luck and success in their respective journeys! 

Peace  Victoire

RE: NSFM - Ampersnd - 02-06-2021

Hi Determined,

This is an exciting subliminal; I found that Sex Magnet and DSMI made me feel as though women should be approaching me, and not vice-versa (taking the statement "I am the prize" to the extreme).

Looking forward to following your progress.

RE: NSFM - RTBoss - 02-07-2021

I purchased this one as well, but I'm saving it for after a few months of LTU6 Stage 7.

Keep us posted - certainly excited about this one.

RE: NSFM - lano1106 - 02-07-2021

This could be of interest for me too while waiting for the next DMSI release. If only lockdowns could go away to give some opportunities to socialize normally.

Until then, I am focusing solely on my financial freedom.

but thx for creating the first NSFM journal. I'll follow closely your experience with it.

RE: NSFM - Determined - 02-21-2021

NSFM is pretty good so far.

I find myself taking action with women I like rather than waiting for them to be interested in me which is HUGE.

I've never actually done this before, in the past I'd just sit back and let them come to me or toy with them while they were interested to just feed of the validation but the new me now is actually taking action with women.

And by action I mean split second decision making, subconscious driven behavior where I'm not even thinking, I just move act and speak. And it works!

RE: NSFM - Shannon - 02-21-2021

Nice. Good to finally see some feedback on NSFM 5.75.5G. I think it will take a while for the word to get out about this one, but when it does, it's going to be very popular.

RE: NSFM - Z-Man - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 01:50 AM)Determined Wrote: NSFM is pretty good so far.

I find myself taking action with women I like rather than waiting for them to be interested in me which is HUGE.

I've never actually done this before, in the past I'd just sit back and let them come to me or toy with them while they were interested to just feed of the validation but the new me now is actually taking action with women.

And by action I mean split second decision making, subconscious driven behavior where I'm not even thinking, I just move act and speak. And it works!

Hello Determined,

How does it work on fear of rejection? Relationship fears?  Where have you meet women?

RE: NSFM - Determined - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 01:52 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 01:50 AM)Determined Wrote: NSFM is pretty good so far.

Hello Determined,

How does it work on fear of rejection? Relationship fears?  Where have you meet women?

It’s a catch 22 my friend. If you’re consciously aware you’re using a sub and you hyper focus on yourself in your interactions looking for the presence of fear because “Shannon said it would remove fear”, you’ll likely find some fear.

If you forget your even using a sub and just live your life as normal then yes, I’ve found the fear removal module working spectacularly well.

RE: NSFM - Determined - 05-08-2021

Funnily enough 5 days after I started using this I met my latest girlfriend.

I found it easy just connecting to her and escalating when appropriate. Seduction was smoother and more elegant than if I hadn’t used the sub.

I’ve since switched subs to MLS around 2 months and it’s doing wonders for my learning so I’ll start a new journal for that.