Subliminal Talk
New Free sub? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: New Free sub? (/Thread-New-Free-sub)

New Free sub? - reki - 01-06-2021

Any chances we get a new Free sub? I'm almost finish with my 6 month run of EPRHA 5g.

RE: New Free sub? - RTBoss - 01-06-2021

(01-06-2021, 09:03 AM)reki Wrote: Any chances we get a new Free sub? I'm almost finish with my 6 month run of EPRHA 5g.

The next free sub will be Absolute Self-Confidence 6G.  

Maybe buy something?  I recommend OFv2 5.75.5G

RE: New Free sub? - CatMan - 01-06-2021

(01-06-2021, 10:56 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 09:03 AM)reki Wrote: Any chances we get a new Free sub? I'm almost finish with my 6 month run of EPRHA 5g.

Yeah, exactly.

With the pandemic and how badly Shannon's sales have been hit, unlikely another free sub beyond ASC 6G will appear on the horizon.

OF 5.75.5G is a remarkable sub, I'm using it myself.

If you still want "free", you can continue with E1 beyond the 6 month period which is fine to do. Or move to ASC 5G, which I had good experience with when I first tried the subs. Both are very old by today's standards, however. They really pale in comparison to current day subs, especially OF 5.75.5.G.

It might be time now to delve deeper into IML's pool, after 6 months of a free sub and getting value from it. Maybe try buying a new, current, sub. OF 5.75.5G is a very impressive sub so far for me.

RE: New Free sub? - reki - 02-08-2021

Any news when that will be up? I'm past 6 months of E1.

RE: New Free sub? - reki - 02-08-2021

(01-06-2021, 12:14 PM)CatMan Wrote:

Yeah, exactly.

With the pandemic and how badly Shannon's sales have been hit, unlikely another free sub beyond ASC 6G will appear on the horizon.

OF 5.75.5G is a remarkable sub, I'm using it myself.

If you still want "free", you can continue with E1 beyond the 6 month period which is fine to do. Or move to ASC 5G, which I had good experience with when I first tried the subs. Both are very old by today's standards, however. They really pale in comparison to current day subs, especially OF 5.75.5.G.

It might be time now to delve deeper into IML's pool, after 6 months of a free sub and getting value from it. Maybe try buying a new, current, sub. OF 5.75.5G is a very impressive sub so far for me.

I wish I can afford OF 5.75g though. ASC 5g I'm done with it years ago and I don't need much improvement for my self confidence as I am a already a talkative / sociable/ funny guy in a way.

RE: New Free sub? - Shannon - 02-09-2021

When I can't afford something I want, I save up for it. We used to do that in the day before instant everything. I don't mean to sound snarky, but really... why is that so hard? You could have been saving up the whole time you were using the free subs. Nowadays, nobody even thinks of saving up for things they can't afford. It's steal it, use credit, or ask for something for free. Try saving up if you can't afford something you want.

RE: New Free sub? - ncbeareatingman - 02-10-2021

(02-09-2021, 09:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: When I can't afford something I want, I save up for it.  We used to do that in the day before instant everything.  I don't mean to sound snarky, but really... why is that so hard?  You could have been saving up the whole time you were using the free subs.  Nowadays, nobody even thinks of saving up for things they can't afford.  It's steal it, use credit, or ask for something for free.  Try saving up if you can't afford something you want.

I totally and absolutely agree with you Man. Theres ALREADY 5 free subs in the free stuff section or is it 6 'er 7 now?
 Im already setting aside monies for UMSv2 and I dont even know exactly when that puppy's comin' out. I wanna have the duckettes ready when it does though.... plus for the price and what you get out of it,its not only a deal and da half its a steal and da half,to boot.

I was looking up E4 yesterday and saw at the bottom of the page,suggested tittles  and the one's in 3G are 9 friggin' dollars....thats a place to start. most folks can do 9 bucks...free stuff and under 10 bucks stuff too..... IM not all for a free version of a higher priced version of a previous generation of a sub. theres already one version of it free now....

RE: New Free sub? - NOMAD - 02-10-2021

(02-09-2021, 09:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: When I can't afford something I want, I save up for it.  We used to do that in the day before instant everything.  I don't mean to sound snarky, but really... why is that so hard?  You could have been saving up the whole time you were using the free subs.  Nowadays, nobody even thinks of saving up for things they can't afford.  It's steal it, use credit, or ask for something for free.  Try saving up if you can't afford something you want.

Yep. It's a shame that this isn't common sense.

A little bit of discipline can go a long way.