Subliminal Talk
Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) (/Thread-Overcome-Fear-V2-Four-months-in-Colombia-back-in-Vancouver-now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - MagicalAlchemist - 05-14-2021

(05-14-2021, 04:58 PM)Raykon Wrote: i notice I get really hot sometimes, when I think of something that makes me feel embarressed or regretful of something i did or said in the past, i get extremely hot and start sweating, this effect is stronger then in the past. It happens allot as well. I think its part of me processing my trauma and things from the past.

I have same experience with you. My body temperature rising and i'm sweating immediately. But Shannon pointed it's from DRS.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Ampersnd - 05-14-2021

(05-13-2021, 12:41 PM)Raykon Wrote: Whats your nationality and what country are you planning on going too. Certain places, like Mexico or Venezuela are much worse then others.

My experience with Colombia was great, It wasnt as bad as the Media portrayed it. But you do want to be cautious, dont wear jewellery or flaunt large amounts of money or expensive clothes. you can dress nice but dont wear ridiculousy expensive stuff that would make you a target.

Its a very safe country depending on where you go it can be more dangerous. Ive lived in normal areas, I lived in a ghetto type area for one month & I lived downtown Medellin for a month as well. 

I never felt like I was in any danger, but I have heard of people getting robbed. It doesnt happen as often as you would think but it does happen. Im tan skinned light brown so I sort of blended in, but my last 2 months wwhen i grew my hair out i looked more like a gringo and I still had no issues.

I reccomend Medellin, I wouldnt worry about danger, just dont walk around with your phone out ( I did all the time though) and dont wear jewellery. You might be fearful now but once your there it feels very safe. 

Message me if you have any more questions. But yeah Medellin is a great city, its cheap and lots of beautiful women and nice friendly people. Everyone was so helpful to me. and I dropped money one time and some random guy told me i dropped it and gave it to me. 

Ive never seen so many beautiful women than when I was in Medellin, 9s and 10s EVERYWHERE. you notice it right from the airport. 

im moving to Medellin for 8 months of every year. Going back in sept or october. I miss it already, ive been in Vancouver less then a week.

Also keep in mind there are lots of gringos in Medellin and only very rarely does anyone get in trouble, join the group "medellin Expats" on facebook, and gringos in medellin. Those two groups are great.

Interestingly, I'm from Canada - close to Toronto - and thinking of Columbia. Had some thoughts of Brazil, but that country seems much more dangerous.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - fab10 - 05-15-2021

Don’t rule out Mexico, there are very nice and safe areas. If you are white you will stand out of course, especially if you are somewhat tall, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing - in fact Mexicans are very friendly to foreigners. And women will be all over you.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Raykon - 05-15-2021

That’s true, I met a tourist a 65 year old white women who goes there four months every year, I know where you go is more important over there, some areas are extremely dangerous. While others are not at all.

(05-15-2021, 12:54 PM)fab10 Wrote: Don’t rule out Mexico, there are very nice and safe areas. If you are white you will stand out of course, especially if you are somewhat tall, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing - in fact Mexicans are very friendly to foreigners. And women will be all over you.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Yous - 04-03-2022

Hi, I need to contact Raykon and I see that he is banned. I'm not here as often as before...does anybody know how to contact him? Mail or whatever?

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - tolgaocal80 - 04-03-2022

(04-03-2022, 05:01 AM)Yous Wrote: Hi, I need to contact Raykon and I see that he is banned. I'm not here as often as before...does anybody know how to contact him? Mail or whatever?

he is on instagram, just search in his posts