Subliminal Talk
Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) (/Thread-Overcome-Fear-V2-Four-months-in-Colombia-back-in-Vancouver-now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 05-08-2021

I've noticed that my sex drive is allot higher then usual, I noticed this about the last month. Even more so now I think. My testosterone levels are the same as always because I take TRT, therefore so I have the same levels consistently. I also feel like my erection size and I even think the length is a little bigger, and girth. 

This may be because of overcome Fear or perhaps a change in diet???? I don't think it's diet because I was a vegan for two years and a vegetarian for two years and I never noticed this. Currently I only eat chickens and seafood. Haven't had red meat on years. Except for 3 occasions.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Raykon - 05-11-2021

I feel very good, Im back in Vancouver and excited for the present & future. I can feel the effects of OF v2 very strongly at this point. To the point where I donèt feel an obsessive desire to upgrade to v3. I feel content. I still want Of v3 but donèt feel fixated on getting it asap.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Shannon - 05-11-2021

(05-08-2021, 02:08 PM)Raykon Wrote: I've noticed that my sex drive is allot higher then usual, I noticed this about the last month. Even more so now I think. My testosterone levels are the same as always because I take TRT, therefore so I have the same levels consistently. I also feel like my erection size and I even think the length is a little bigger, and girth. 

This may be because of overcome Fear or perhaps a change in diet???? I don't think it's diet because I was a vegan for two years and a vegetarian for two years and I never noticed this. Currently I only eat chickens and seafood. Haven't had red meat on years. Except for 3 occasions.

Mind if I ask how old you are?

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - 4Kingdoms - 05-11-2021

(05-08-2021, 02:08 PM)Raykon Wrote: ... or perhaps a change in diet???? I don't think it's diet because I was a vegan for two years and a vegetarian for two years and I never noticed this. Currently I only eat chickens and seafood. Haven't had red meat on years. Except for 3 occasions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVfyIw5eoPw
What happens when identical twins eat two completely different diets? Hugo and Ross Turner wanted to know. For 12 weeks, Hugo went vegan while Ross continued eating meat and dairy. What happened during that time was amazing!

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 05-11-2021

(05-11-2021, 12:53 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 02:08 PM)Raykon Wrote: I've noticed that my sex drive is allot higher then usual, I noticed this about the last month. Even more so now I think. My testosterone levels are the same as always because I take TRT, therefore so I have the same levels consistently. I also feel like my erection size and I even think the length is a little bigger, and girth. 

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Shannon - 05-12-2021

(05-11-2021, 06:25 PM)Raykon Wrote: 26

You're doing TRT at 26?!

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 05-12-2021

(05-12-2021, 09:46 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 06:25 PM)Raykon Wrote: 26

You're doing TRT at 26?!

I did steroids for many years & fucked up my natural test productions, so now I do trt , and sometimes I do the occassional cycle.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Raykon - 05-12-2021

I've been really tired the last few days, really tired. I've been eating well and allot, so I don't think its diet related. it may be TID from OF v3.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Ampersnd - 05-12-2021

Hey Raykon,

I wonder what your thoughts are on travelling through Latin America, presumably as a 'gringo'.
I've given a lot of thought towards not looking like a tourist and getting set up.
Watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Slv1yTvBM
... and got me thinking. If you don't watch it, it's about how a traveler to Columbia got killed after a botched robbery caused by a dating decoy.

Since you've just travelled there, I'm wondering about your experience.
Thanks

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Raykon - 05-13-2021

Whats your nationality and what country are you planning on going too. Certain places, like Mexico or Venezuela are much worse then others.

My experience with Colombia was great, It wasnt as bad as the Media portrayed it. But you do want to be cautious, dont wear jewellery or flaunt large amounts of money or expensive clothes. you can dress nice but dont wear ridiculousy expensive stuff that would make you a target.

Its a very safe country depending on where you go it can be more dangerous. Ive lived in normal areas, I lived in a ghetto type area for one month & I lived downtown Medellin for a month as well. 

I never felt like I was in any danger, but I have heard of people getting robbed. It doesnt happen as often as you would think but it does happen. Im tan skinned light brown so I sort of blended in, but my last 2 months wwhen i grew my hair out i looked more like a gringo and I still had no issues.

I reccomend Medellin, I wouldnt worry about danger, just dont walk around with your phone out ( I did all the time though) and dont wear jewellery. You might be fearful now but once your there it feels very safe. 

Message me if you have any more questions. But yeah Medellin is a great city, its cheap and lots of beautiful women and nice friendly people. Everyone was so helpful to me. and I dropped money one time and some random guy told me i dropped it and gave it to me. 

Ive never seen so many beautiful women than when I was in Medellin, 9s and 10s EVERYWHERE. you notice it right from the airport. 

im moving to Medellin for 8 months of every year. Going back in sept or october. I miss it already, ive been in Vancouver less then a week.

Also keep in mind there are lots of gringos in Medellin and only very rarely does anyone get in trouble, join the group "medellin Expats" on facebook, and gringos in medellin. Those two groups are great.

(05-12-2021, 07:31 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Hey Raykon,

I wonder what your thoughts are on travelling through Latin America, presumably as a 'gringo'.
I've given a lot of thought towards not looking like a tourist and getting set up.
Watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Slv1yTvBM
... and got me thinking. If you don't watch it, it's about how a traveler to Columbia got killed after a botched robbery caused by a dating decoy.

Since you've just travelled there, I'm wondering about your experience.
Thanks

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Raykon - 05-13-2021

I made two songs recently, One 2 weeks ago, and one two days ago. I made an animated music video for these songs today & posted on Youtube, They arent yet studio quality, I recorded it with Bandlab App on my Iphone.

The first song is more RAP style , and raw Hip Hop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDZEGHPJLA8

The second song is more soulful & singing. About my EX Girlfriend & Addiction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeOHEbep4tQ

Hope you like it (y)

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Raykon - 05-14-2021

I don't procrastinate anymore, and procasination is something I've struggled with my entire life. Now its the opposite, I do everything right away and I'm slightly irritated if I don't. (Like an ocd feeling)

I remember reading long time ago I believe Shannon wrote it that procasination is because of fear. I guess he was right!!

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Raykon - 05-14-2021

i notice I get really hot sometimes, when I think of something that makes me feel embarressed or regretful of something i did or said in the past, i get extremely hot and start sweating, this effect is stronger then in the past. It happens allot as well. I think its part of me processing my trauma and things from the past.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Ampersnd - 05-14-2021

(05-13-2021, 12:41 PM)Raykon Wrote: Whats your nationality and what country are you planning on going too. Certain places, like Mexico or Venezuela are much worse then others.

My experience with Colombia was great, It wasnt as bad as the Media portrayed it. But you do want to be cautious, dont wear jewellery or flaunt large amounts of money or expensive clothes. you can dress nice but dont wear ridiculousy expensive stuff that would make you a target.

Its a very safe country depending on where you go it can be more dangerous. Ive lived in normal areas, I lived in a ghetto type area for one month & I lived downtown Medellin for a month as well. 

I never felt like I was in any danger, but I have heard of people getting robbed. It doesnt happen as often as you would think but it does happen. Im tan skinned light brown so I sort of blended in, but my last 2 months wwhen i grew my hair out i looked more like a gringo and I still had no issues.

I reccomend Medellin, I wouldnt worry about danger, just dont walk around with your phone out ( I did all the time though) and dont wear jewellery. You might be fearful now but once your there it feels very safe. 

Message me if you have any more questions. But yeah Medellin is a great city, its cheap and lots of beautiful women and nice friendly people. Everyone was so helpful to me. and I dropped money one time and some random guy told me i dropped it and gave it to me. 

Ive never seen so many beautiful women than when I was in Medellin, 9s and 10s EVERYWHERE. you notice it right from the airport. 

im moving to Medellin for 8 months of every year. Going back in sept or october. I miss it already, ive been in Vancouver less then a week.

Also keep in mind there are lots of gringos in Medellin and only very rarely does anyone get in trouble, join the group "medellin Expats" on facebook, and gringos in medellin. Those two groups are great.

Interestingly, I'm from Canada - close to Toronto - and thinking of Columbia. Had some thoughts of Brazil, but that country seems much more dangerous.