Subliminal Talk
Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) (/Thread-Overcome-Fear-V2-Four-months-in-Colombia-back-in-Vancouver-now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - UniversalMan - 04-28-2021

(04-23-2021, 08:31 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 07:30 AM)Raykon Wrote: So unfortunately my freak of nature superpower singing ability I got from TID has went away.
I still sing better then I did in the past I made a new song yesterday and didn’t require any auto tune.
But that level that I was experiencing that one day has went away, but it gave me a taste of what’s to come and what’s possible and for that level of singing to come from my voice is a cool feeling , I didn’t know it was possible.

I have experienced TID from using the AOL program that was similar to this.  It was crazy how it appeared and took over and then disappeared, all in the span of four days.  It may be that this is how the TID from 5.75.7G manifests.  I don't know.

Yeah, I noticed that with AOL also, but from my understanding the days when the effect disappears are the days when FRM works on something to be resolved so that the desired effect can be obtained.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 04-29-2021

The last month or so I've noticed I've been going DEEP into my traumas consciously , I've been going into things many years back small things and big things that have happened that was traumatizing or emotionally damaging, or upsetting , I have been going into memories that I had forgotten as well.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 04-29-2021

I just saw a Ted talk that I found extremely valuable and I know is going to tremendous my help me not allow fear to control my life, it's called how to overcome fear by Trevor Ragan, highly recommend it

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Shannon - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 05:05 PM)Raykon Wrote: I just saw a Ted talk that I found extremely valuable and I know is going to tremendous my help me not allow fear to control my life, it's called how to overcome fear by Trevor Ragan, highly recommend it

That was interesting.  Thank you.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 05-03-2021

I took my day off and I feel better mentally.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 05-05-2021

I feel on top of the world, earlier Today I was in a restaurant and I got the waitresses number and she was asking me indicators of interest like if I have a girlfriend, I ended up asking who she lives with and she said her husband who was at work with here currently. I got her number and she was super into me like from the moment I saw her, major attractive. I'm not going to do anything but man I am so turned on. She's a solid 10. Colombiana.

Later I dropped my most creative don't yet and I feel on top of the world. Walking to get my pcr test I saw this beautiful ten out of ten walk from the other side of the street directly few feet in front of me when she could have walked anywhere else and it was just me and her there. It was the most intense blatant indicator of ktnerest and act of seduction I've ever witnesses. She strutted her beautiful bum and moved with such grace. I never felt this before this is way stronger then email

I felt like I could have easily got her number not sure why I didn't say anything. To be honest I was blown away by her beauty from the moment I saw her. She was a 11/10. When she came directly in front me it caught me off guard and almost made me uncofktfor a sec. Because it was so obvious and sexual.

I'm so horny and feel so good and attractive. Overcome fear is amazing God bless ?❤️ btw my singing voice is back

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Shannon - 05-05-2021

I wonder how much of your singing voice is OF.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 05-06-2021

(05-05-2021, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: I wonder how much of your singing voice is OF.

Not much because It comes and goes. But my delivery has been improved by OF before I had more anxiety.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Shannon - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 03:46 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: I wonder how much of your singing voice is OF.

Not much because It comes and goes. But my delivery has been improved by OF before I had more anxiety.

It seems possible that it comes and goes because an underlying fear is being phased out but experiencing the "tidal effect".

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 05-06-2021

What do you mean exactly? I tried looking up tidal effect In the glossary couldn't find it. Can I message you Shannon, I have some info that may be beneficial to you but it goes against the rules if I talk about it. 

It may help the development of the program. And future programs 
(05-06-2021, 09:04 AM)Shannon Wrote:

It seems possible that it comes and goes because an underlying fear is being phased out but experiencing the "tidal effect".

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - CatMan - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 09:35 PM)Raykon Wrote: What do you mean exactly? I tried looking up tidal effect In the glossary couldn't find it. Can I message you Shannon, I have some info that may be beneficial to you but it goes against the rules if I talk about it. 

Here you go, here's the reference to the tidal wave effect: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-OF-5-75?pid=239702#pid239702

Shannon doesn't have PMs enabled because he'd be spammed daily and unable to do anything but answer them.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 05-07-2021

Thanks and yes I now but it's important for the development of subliminals that I tell him what I need to tell him.

(05-06-2021, 10:46 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 09:35 PM)Raykon Wrote: What do you mean exactly? I tried looking up tidal effect In the glossary couldn't find it. Can I message you Shannon, I have some info that may be beneficial to you but it goes against the rules if I talk about it. 

Here you go, here's the reference to the tidal wave effect: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-OF-5-75?pid=239702#pid239702

Shannon doesn't have PMs enabled because he'd be spammed daily and unable to do anything but answer them.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Shannon - 05-07-2021

(05-07-2021, 07:25 AM)Raykon Wrote: Thanks and yes I now but it's important for the development of subliminals that I tell him what I need to tell him.

(05-06-2021, 10:46 PM)CatMan Wrote:

(05-06-2021, 03:46 AM)Raykon Wrote: Not much because It comes and goes. But my delivery has been improved by OF before I had more anxiety.

Then you can send it in an email to our back end and have Ben forward it to me.

And CM, it's tidal effect, not tidal wave effect.  Wink

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 05-08-2021

Back in Vancouver Canada, in a covid quarantine hotel. I had for some reason worried that my confidence and lack of fear would be greater being in an English speaking country, but yesterday in the airport i realized that I'm just as confident and feeling the effects of OFv2 no matter where I am,I was making conversation with people with ease and didn't feel social anxiety or pressured was getting great responses from people.

I saw this really cute Mexican women who worked at the airport I talked to her for a bit. And other people, I feel very good right now. I feel very confident.

I also want to note that for the last few weeks when I was walking around Medellin and I'd talk to people , I would start smiling so much and giggling for no reason, I was just super joyful, and I talked to my friend who is a dating coach and expert on releasing emotions and traumaz and he said I'm feeling real not which doesn't need an external reason to exist.

So my vibrational scale is increasing. Not is apparently one of the highest vibrations. (Based on the charts ive seem on internet.)

I want to date women right now and have sex with women but I'm worried it will waste my money because k need to save all my money to go back to medellin October. Also I don't want to develop feelings and my plan of moving to Medellin be ruined.

I want to marry a Colombiana. Still I may date Abit but my focus now is my Landscaping / Junk Removal Business. My goal is to save 25-40k and live like a King in Medellin.