Subliminal Talk
Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now) (/Thread-Overcome-Fear-V2-Four-months-in-Colombia-back-in-Vancouver-now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - JustAnotherLeader - 04-21-2021

Hi, what is TID? I could not find it in the glossary.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - 4Kingdoms - 04-21-2021

(04-21-2021, 09:18 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: Hi, what is TID? I could not find it in the glossary.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/glossary/
It is in the Glossary, in alphabetical order.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 04-23-2021

So unfortunately my freak of nature superpower singing ability I got from TID has went away.
I still sing better then I did in the past I made a new song yesterday and didn’t require any auto tune.
But that level that I was experiencing that one day has went away, but it gave me a taste of what’s to come and what’s possible and for that level of singing to come from my voice is a cool feeling , I didn’t know it was possible.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Shannon - 04-23-2021

(04-23-2021, 07:30 AM)Raykon Wrote: So unfortunately my freak of nature superpower singing ability I got from TID has went away.
I still sing better then I did in the past I made a new song yesterday and didn’t require any auto tune.
But that level that I was experiencing that one day has went away, but it gave me a taste of what’s to come and what’s possible and for that level of singing to come from my voice is a cool feeling , I didn’t know it was possible.

I have experienced TID from using the AOL program that was similar to this.  It was crazy how it appeared and took over and then disappeared, all in the span of four days.  It may be that this is how the TID from 5.75.7G manifests.  I don't know.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 04-23-2021

Very interesting, I hope it comes back soon. 
(04-23-2021, 08:31 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 07:30 AM)Raykon Wrote: So unfortunately my freak of nature superpower singing ability I got from TID has went away.

I have experienced TID from using the AOL program that was similar to this.  It was crazy how it appeared and took over and then disappeared, all in the span of four days.  It may be that this is how the TID from 5.75.7G manifests.  I don't know.

I had a dream yesterday or two days ago that I was living with a group of musicians, like 7 people and they all were artists In diff ways, some guitar, some singers ect. And it was like a creative club kinda environment where we made music together. This is my first Natural Song & Lyric Writing dream that I’ve had.

Must be a sign of TID because I never had a dream like that before.

Also for my OF V2 reports, I’ve noticed things that usually anger or make me sad are not affecting me to the same degree.
Like I did a little approach today and the women left (rejection, either she was shy or awkward because she doesn’t speak English) but usually that would make me feel insecure like “why did she leave or why did she reject me ect) I didn’t feel that this time.

I like the changes in experiencing.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - JustAnotherLeader - 04-23-2021

(04-21-2021, 12:13 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 09:18 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: Hi, what is TID? I could not find it in the glossary.

Uh thanks, Sorry, I just checked the program titles because I didn't know techs had shortcodes. 
Anyways... I had no idea that description would shock me as much as it just did... 
Is Shannon time hacking now? Imma start a thread for this one at some point.

Yeah it’s quite surreal, I was never skeptical
Because I’ve been long on the forum 7 years and know Shannon’s very smart and not a liar. 

But experiencing it first hand like how I ddI recently was super intense and crazy. I was not even thinking about TID until after I started experiencing
It. 

It also makes me wonder if time travel is possible.

(04-23-2021, 11:52 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 12:13 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

Uh thanks, Sorry, I just checked the program titles because I didn't know techs had shortcodes. 
Anyways... I had no idea that description would shock me as much as it just did... 
Is Shannon time hacking now? Imma start a thread for this one at some point.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 04-24-2021

I decided to freestyle using my BandLab app on my iPhone, I ended up creating my best freestyle ever.

Natural song and lyric writing TID definitely is influencing my creativity and my mind. I love it.

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/E5QWYGdY3HsQZAA8A

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - fab10 - 04-24-2021

I really like your voice, that clip is great. Congrats!

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 04-25-2021

So more blessings have occurred, having not slept , I decided to create a remix of favorite part by Mac Miller, because my superpower singing came back to me, and I made the track in 30 minutes freestyle, it’s amazing!! Completely different then the other track I made yesterday , completely diff vibe.

I am so grateful and blessed right now, thank you Shannon Much Love

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/CG4se64CTqLCtiB6A

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Raykon - 04-27-2021

What was the asbr2 on overcome fear? Every 6 days 1 day off?

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Ampersnd - 04-27-2021

I like your confidence in the freestyle, and you can certainly groove.
As for singing, I would definitely look into a singing course to fine-tune your intonation and vowel placement.
Chris Liepe has a course (that I haven't used but will be using).
I have Cheryl Porter's Free Your Voice and it's really good too.

RE: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (From Canada) - Inconceivablezen - 04-27-2021

(04-09-2021, 06:51 PM)Raykon Wrote: The women in Vancouver Canada and the women in Colombia are completely different. I am in love with colombian women, they are are so feminine i love it.
I want my wife to be colombian, personally for me, there beauty and femininity  &  the way they talk and everything about them I adore. They are my perfect type, I really love them. In Medellin there are 9s and 10s everywhere. You see beautiful women literally everywhere you go. In Vancouver maybe 1 in 80 are hot. In Medellin I would say 7 out of ten women you see are 9s and 10s.

It’s an unbelievable experience being surrounded by so much femininity and beauty, when I go to the gym I see beautiful women everywhere , it’s great for motivation.

Same here. Living in Mexico for a few months now and will probably visit Colombia as well in Sept. Same place you stay, as well as Colombia.

I'm working as an expat/entrepreneur most of time though, but, the Colombian women coming to the AirBNB here are very spicy! 

Have only started running DMSI again since a week or so. Life is good in Latin America.