Subliminal Talk
Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! (/Thread-Vote-on-What-subs-you-want-to-see-Next)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - MegaMan - 02-24-2021

I'd guess the psychic sub would be focused on something like success or attracting a person? Could be hard to notice objective effects otherwise.

Personally, I'd like in order:
1. Update of Grow Taller
2. Develop a Photographic memory
3. Psychic sub (centered around an objective to gauge effects)

Hope this helps
MM

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - sushi521 - 02-24-2021

(02-24-2021, 09:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: Right now, the programs that are on the list as second to MLS in votes are:

Self Esteem/Self Worth (6)
Psychic sub (4)
Develop a Photographic memory (4)

Are those still the most wanted?

Of the three, I vote for psychic sub. My friend used a psychic service recently and claimed the information was accurate. I'm wondering how psychics get information from and how they can predict events. It seems like some of them have guides/spirits that tell them answers.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - TheGreatAttractor - 02-24-2021

My vote goes to the psychic sub

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Omni3 - 02-24-2021

I’d love to see a psychic sub. As this is too loose a term I’d like to add to it.

@Shannon please accept my apologies if these are things you are already aware of, but I feel it necessary to raise these points.

To be clear I advocate one only enhances one’s ‘psychic’ abilities when one is ready. That means once good cleansing has taken place and good high vibrations are one's normal regular everyday experience and one is well balanced emotionally.

Opening one’s extra sensory awareness before the prerequisite cleansing could be a challenge and difficult at best. So caution is advised - Ask me how I know!!!

So if we have the concept of lower vibrations and higher vibrations it brings us to a psychic sub called:

The Higher Clairs

including;

Higher Clairvoyance
Higher Clairaudiance
Higher Clairsentience
Higher Claircognizance
Higher Clairgustance
Higher Clairalience

In essence its about expanding our sensitivities and awarenesses beyond the ‘commonly accepted norms.’

..with the emphasis on ‘Higher’ - which leads to (or is the result of) a greater connection with one's higher (or wisest) self.

For reference:

https://seductionofsoul.com/clairs-explained/

https://www.oprah.com/spirit/developing-your-5-clair-senses-rebecca-rosen/all

I am totally certain that Shannon has the knowledge, guidance, sensitivity, experience etc to create a ‘safe’ Higher Clairs sub and this is the sub I vote for.

Much love to all.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - RTBoss - 02-24-2021

Developing and honing psychic ability(ies) is intriguing.  Especially if it's developed in conjunction with psychic self-defense, additions like DRS, and using the abilities to benefit yourself and others.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - DarthXedonias - 02-24-2021

Took me a while but updated the numbers since people started adding suggestions again.

As it stands Psychic sub seemed to have pushed far ahead with the added votes with about 10 votes total right now.

As far as my input on it like others have mentioned. I kind of want it to be generalized on the one hand so people can develop any kind of combination of specific psychic powers they want. On the other hand as well perhaps there can be a priority on the psychic abilities that the person consciously wants to focus on first. I'm not worried about any safety concerns as Shannon always puts commands in his subs to make sure goals are reached safely anyway.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - StridingStrider - 02-24-2021

(02-24-2021, 02:36 PM)Omni3 Wrote: The Higher Clairs

including;

Higher Clairvoyance
Higher Clairaudiance
Higher Clairsentience
Higher Claircognizance
Higher Clairgustance
Higher Clairalience

In essence its about expanding our sensitivities and awarenesses beyond the ‘commonly accepted norms.’

..with the emphasis on ‘Higher’ - which leads to (or is the result of) a greater connection with one's higher (or wisest) self.

Very cool.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - THolt - 02-24-2021

(02-24-2021, 09:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: Right now, the programs that are on the list as second to MLS in votes are:

Psychic sub (4)

@Shannon

Would Self Esteem/Self Worth just be a remake of the 5.5G version? 

I’m intrigued about this sub as I may choose to run it after E4

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - CatMan - 02-24-2021

Psychic sub (4)

DMSI got at least 4 votes in that poll as well. Doesn't seem to be a "long term" sub anymore since you said you have a solution for the aura issue. Also, it seems UMSv2 got like 7 or so too and there seems to be quite a bit of interest for that one. Just for FYI.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - AriGold - 02-24-2021

(02-24-2021, 07:49 PM)CatMan Wrote:

Psychic sub (4)

DMSI got at least 4 votes in that poll as well. Doesn't seem to be a "long term" sub anymore since you said you have a solution for the aura issue. Also, it seems UMSv2 got like 7 or so too and there seems to be quite a bit of interest for that one. Just for FYI.

DMSI will be made no matter what and it is not making much new income because it will be a free upgrade.
UMSv2 will be made no matter what and he is only figuring out how to make it.

Shannon wanted some new focus fire subs to build and sell to make money while he is getting ready for DMSI and UMSv2. That is why he didn't care about those votes.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - MagicalAlchemist - 02-25-2021

If "develop photographic memory" product exists, what's the difference with MLS ?

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Shannon - 02-25-2021

When i looked at the vote count last those were the top options. Thats why i asked for an update.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Shannon - 02-25-2021

(02-25-2021, 01:05 AM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote: If "develop photographic memory" product exists, what's the difference with MLS ?

Take a look at whats in MLS.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - sushi521 - 02-25-2021

get rid of eye bags and dark eye circles
get perfect skin