Subliminal Talk
Clean Slate for 2021 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clean Slate for 2021 (/Thread-Clean-Slate-for-2021)

Clean Slate for 2021 - SexyMofo - 01-01-2021

I Intend to have a clean slate for the year 2021. That's why today I start with USLM 4.2. My intention is to use it for a year or so. Hopefully things won't plateau.

I would like to enumerate my goals for this period which are:

1.) Gather more than enough capital for trading

2.) Transition from working in the prehospital setting to becoming a successful trader earning around X amount per month.

3.) Be financially comfortable while doing so.

4.) Get rid of my dad Bod that's currently developing

5.) Follow through my habit of reading

I will be using US 4.2 twice a day for the time being. My equipment for reference are bluetooth headphones namely Bose qC35 II/ Anker soundcore  spirit X and stereo BT speakers namely JBL Horizon/ Sony SHF 100. I would like to see how it affects my energy throughout the day. I would like to see how Lucky I can be this time around. the previous version didn't give me much results though. I had more results on the 4G version of US. Hopefully this will be a good fix by Shannon. Cheers to new beginnings!

RE: Clean Slate for 2021 - ncbeareatingman - 01-01-2021

Right on Man. All the Very Best to ya with all the best. we all want the best thing,no matter what it is.... the best things.

IM currently, just starting into my second month of USLM v.42. just a few days in, in fact .and on my 5 or 6th cycle, MY one day off is this new year day. I usually play 4 loops in a row and thats it for me, I've found my ' just right fit' spot.
twice a day for you,sounds really good. plz lemme know how ya going ,with it mate. As I shall for you. peace be wiff &
Happy Prospersous New Year.

Keith.

RE: Clean Slate for 2021 - SexyMofo - 01-04-2021

@ncbeareatingman read thru your journal and it's amazing you are having the vibes already. Can't wait to get mine too. With regards to the effects, well I still haven't noticed any. Saw my procrastination increase the past few days. Let's see how this goes. Not much to report this time. Am aiming to manifest a particular object in time. If and when that happens, It will be a sign that the sub is already working. This was how I tested the manifestation part of subs prior.

RE: Clean Slate for 2021 - SexyMofo - 01-17-2021

Good day to everyone! Just a quick update. I somewhat feel the effects of Ultra Success. For the record this is the 17th day and I have seen difference in my thinking. Much of it is internal in nature. Some of it is external like removing negative people in my life, adjusting my living space to that of a minimalist, becoming a better cook, adjusting my lifestyle to that of a healthier person(seeing the need for change and being that person of change).

However there is a slight mental fog. Hopefully things will clear out in the coming days. By the way, I have been using it every day for the past 17 days at around 5 rounds per day. I am a willing guinea pig for IML's research of having a constant exposure of USLM. I should say this is not for everyone. I have used a lot of IML materials before, some accounted and some are not accounted on my journal. I disappear from the forum from time to time. Will update more on the effects in the upcoming week.

RE: Clean Slate for 2021 - SexyMofo - 01-24-2021

I feel like I'm generally having some deep overhaul occurring in the sidelines. Even though I have been doing subs for quite some time now, I am surprised on how much crap I still have in me that is actually of no value. Feeling the massive growth altogether. Things assimilating, dismantling and overhauling to the core. I suggest for anyone who will be going through this version of USLM, watch some self help videos to hasten the process. Cheers to a better year than ever!

RE: Clean Slate for 2021 - SexyMofo - 02-23-2021

After a month of usage, I might have to say that this sub works a lot more stealthier than expected. Things that I least expect to work in my favor have been surprising me with their outcome. Feeling more positive in life. I now know when to shut my trap as to prevent unwanted energy from disrupting the success that is coming. I feel like deep down I could conquer the world. Smile