Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G (/Thread-Improve-Your-Eyesight-5-75-G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 05-23-2021

(05-23-2021, 06:44 AM)fab10 Wrote: It sounds like you could use a round OF bro. I am in the same situation myself - I have already purchased OF, I don’t want to give up IYE but I have to…

Hi there, it's challenging, but I'm doing fine. It's been unpleasant, but not to the point where I would want to stop or switch to sth else

I did many years with E2, so I've already cleared a lot of fear. It may sound strange, but I do appreciate that IYE is affecting the root of me, coz I'm growing and letting go thanks to that

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 06-15-2021

I did almost 7 months on IYE. My vision didn't improve, but I made significant progress when it comes down to emotional healing. I feel I might benefit from USLM, so I'm switching to Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer after my order is being prosessed.

I'll probably come back to IYE after some time on USLM.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Shannon - 06-16-2021

This definitely perplexes me. Emotional healing from a program aimed at and designed to improve eyesight and make physical adjustments to the eyes? This sounds like the entrance to some sort of rabbit hole that we will eventually have to explore further.

Thank you for your reports on this.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 06-17-2021

(06-16-2021, 02:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: This definitely perplexes me. Emotional healing from a program aimed at and designed to improve eyesight and make physical adjustments to the eyes?  This sounds like the entrance to some sort of rabbit hole that we will eventually have to explore further.

Thank you for your reports on this.

I had severe dry eye syndrome before I started IYE (in many years), my eyes are almost totally fine now in this respect. Bear in mind that the conventional medicine does not have any effective solution to this problem...

I feel I need to push myself in USLM direction, gonna see how I feel on USLM

and another thing to note - I had severe depression before using your subs back in 2014, I was not able to function for many years, the depression is gone thanks to your subs, my consistency in using them and my consistency in meditating, observing and letting go

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - JamesM - 10-10-2021

(06-15-2021, 11:11 AM)Asanti Wrote: I did almost 7 months on IYE. My vision didn't improve, but I made significant progress when it comes down to emotional healing. I feel I might benefit from USLM, so I'm switching to Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer after my order is being prosessed.

This actually makes a lot of sense to me and mirrors experiences I had with a different (non-subliminal) product designed to improve your eyesight. Part of the introduction explained all of the things that happen between something coming into view of your eyes and what is finally processed your brain/what you see. Your physical eyes play a very small part of the overall process and the only time it's the main or only problem is when you have a severe physical defect. Not having a cornea would be a problem, while relatively minor physical defects like astigmatism don't actually cause enough issues on their own to have negative effects on eyesight. Using the program for 10 weeks or whatever it is was there seemed merit to the premise. I noticed that my vision got a little better, but not enough that I could legally drive without glasses.

The methods were not what I expected at all, like think of this and watch the guy move his hands around in this weird way until the feeling goes away. It sounds stupid, but it definitely did something positive.

I don't remember the name of the program off the top of my head but still have it on an HDD somewhere. My plan was to try it again after my next run of Ewhatever.

tldr makes sense and mirrors an experience I had with something else

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 10-11-2021

(10-10-2021, 09:19 AM)JamesM Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 11:11 AM)Asanti Wrote: I did almost 7 months on IYE. My vision didn't improve, but I made significant progress when it comes down to emotional healing. I feel I might benefit from USLM, so I'm switching to Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer after my order is being prosessed.

This actually makes a lot of sense to me and mirrors experiences I had with a different (non-subliminal) product designed to improve your eyesight. Part of the introduction explained all of the things that happen between something coming into view of your eyes and what is finally processed your brain/what you see. Your physical eyes play a very small part of the overall process and the only time it's the main or only problem is when you have a severe physical defect. Not having a cornea would be a problem, while relatively minor physical defects like astigmatism don't actually cause enough issues on their own to have negative effects on eyesight. Using the program for 10 weeks or whatever it is was there seemed merit to the premise. I noticed that my vision got a little better, but not enough that I could legally drive without glasses.

The methods were not what I expected at all, like think of this and watch the guy move his hands around in this weird way until the feeling goes away. It sounds stupid, but it definitely did something positive.

I don't remember the name of the program off the top of my head but still have it on an HDD somewhere. My plan was to try it again after my next run of Ewhatever.

tldr makes sense and mirrors an experience I had with something else

Hi James!

Thank You for sharing your thoughts and valuable insight in my journal  Heart

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Openhorizon - 05-24-2022

Hi Shannon,
I like to ask you about improving my eyesight related to using Maximum Learning Speed 5.75.6Gc sub...
I read somewhere in the forum that people improve focus and eyesight through "Maximum Learning Speed 5.75.6G" as well because it make physical adjustments to the eyes.

I have never worn glass before and I am current do not wear glass right now. I always have a good vision for many years... However, in the last 6 months, I notice a major shift. Anytime, I read something close, I constant need more direct light to see it; meaning I now always need to use the small flash light for anything I need to read close up. I think this is the first sign for me needing to get eye exam for eyeglass prescription.

So, my question does using "Maximum Learning Speed 5.75.6G" sub will help me to improve my Eyesight? like how Asanti describe using IYE but end up getting emotional healing effect...

So would you say "Maximum Learning Speed 5.75.6G" sub to help me with my learning and also at the same time help me with my eyesight since I feel my eyesight only just start to getting bad.

I currently do not have either program, so I like to get an idea so I can pick which one to do it first. Thanks