Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G (/Thread-Improve-Your-Eyesight-5-75-G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 04-28-2021

I'm healing at a very deep level, It's not always easy, it takes time to learn how to relax and let go...

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Shannon - 04-28-2021

(04-28-2021, 11:49 AM)Asanti Wrote: I'm healing at a very deep level, It's not always easy, it takes time to learn how to relax and let go...

Is this as a result of IYE?

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 04-28-2021

(04-28-2021, 05:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 11:49 AM)Asanti Wrote: I'm healing at a very deep level, It's not always easy, it takes time to learn how to relax and let go...

I think so, never before have I healed in such a profound way

I listen to the sub 4 days on, 7 loops, and 1 day off - sometimes I listen more
Format: ultrasonic, hybrid
I listen at night while asleep
As of this writing, I've been listening to the IYE for 5 months continuously

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Shannon - 04-29-2021

(04-28-2021, 10:59 PM)Asanti Wrote:

This response that you and others have reported is absolutely fascinating.  I would never have guessed this would be a possible cause of eyesight issues.  Can you share more about how you are healing and what is healing?

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 06:01 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 10:59 PM)Asanti Wrote:

This response that you and others have reported is absolutely fascinating.  I would never have guessed this would be a possible cause of eyesight issues.  Can you share more about how you are healing and what is healing?

Number one issue: am I responsible for my life?

For a long time I have been having a reoccuring dream with a car, a car is a symbol here. The question is: who is driving the car? Is it me or is it others? Do I have my own car? I need to take 100% responsibility for myself and my life and I have to have my own car.

I remember I had a dream where I went to a doctor. And the doctor went with me to a garage hall and asked me to show her my car. I thought I knew where my car was parked, so I went to my parking space, but there were three cars instead om my car, and one of them was very big and there were two smaller ones under the big one. I knew this was totally wrong, this was not my car! I need to have my own car (it’s symbolic). So I started to look for my car in other places but I couldn’t find it. The doctor was with me all the time, and after some time she said: No, this takes way too long time, you should have found your car by now, you havn’t, I have to go, and off she went and I was left alone, little bit confused.

Secondly.
It feels very pleasant to listen to the sub, but from time to time I feel very overwhelmed by old feelings, «old me», coming out – and that is not pleasant. Sometimes negative feelings are coming out, like hatred, and I’m talking about very very old issues here. In such difficult times I need to take a break from subliminal, it’s two or three days usually, and I need to let go, observe those feelings, fully accept what I feel (I often say to myself in a meditation state that it’s ok to feel what I feel, that’s fine) and observe the parts of me that are being affected by the sub and let go. I'm healing, Shannon, thank You for creating this sub.

I think we have stumbled on something very unexpected and profound here.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 04-29-2021

I had another difficult night on IYE, yet another dream full of fear, more unpleasant than any dream before it. Bad enough that in the morning I was wondering if I can keep going or I have to drop it for now and switch to OF.
I definitely agree that there is something profound and unexpected going on here.

Imagine what this will mean for people in the future if we have discovered here that one or more types of vision issues result from subconscious responses to things, which can be changed.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Raz - 04-30-2021

More than decade ago I read a book by an ophthalmologist named Robert-Michael Kaplan. He described deep emotional clearing scenarios of his patients that were catalysts for improved eye-sight. Maybe one of his books can be a good read to accompany you on your way to improve your eye-sight with this subliminal.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 05-04-2021

(04-30-2021, 01:52 AM)Raz Wrote: More than decade ago I read a book by an ophthalmologist named Robert-Michael Kaplan. He described deep emotional clearing scenarios of his patients that were catalysts for improved eye-sight. Maybe one of his books can be a good read to accompany you on your way to improve your eye-sight with this subliminal.

Thanks a lot for information - I apprieciate that. Never heard of Kaplan before, I'm going to check it out  Heart

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 05-04-2021

(04-29-2021, 01:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: Imagine what this will mean for people in the future if we have discovered here that one or more types of vision issues result from subconscious responses to things, which can be changed.

Good to have You Shannon   Heart Your subliminals are an important part of my life, and they helped me a lot with a lot  Shy

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Shannon - 05-06-2021

(05-04-2021, 09:31 PM)Asanti Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 01:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: Imagine what this will mean for people in the future if we have discovered here that one or more types of vision issues result from subconscious responses to things, which can be changed.

Good to have You Shannon   Heart Your subliminals are an important part of my life, and they helped me a lot with a lot  Shy

Glad to hear it.  That's as much why I do this as paying my bills.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 05-23-2021

Few days ago I had a vision related dream - the message is that I need a very complex surgery in order to heal my eyes, and the surgery has sth to do with nerves.
The overall effect of sub usage is that I feel I'm being broken into pieces inside, lots of anxiety and old patterns coming out to surface

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 05-23-2021

It sounds like you could use a round OF bro. I am in the same situation myself - I have already purchased OF, I don’t want to give up IYE but I have to…