Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G (/Thread-Improve-Your-Eyesight-5-75-G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Rusty - 01-26-2021

Hey, any updates regarding to eye sight?

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 01-27-2021

(01-26-2021, 07:01 PM)Rusty Wrote: Hey, any updates regarding to eye sight?

Hi, in short, I don't see any vision improvement yet, but I give myself time to 30.06.2021 to start seeing physical improvement of my eyes, meaning improved vision, confirmed by eye examination. So I'm chilling out and enjoying the sub Smile

I have to say, though, that I'm very happy with the sub in other respects. It's doing great job at releasing core emotional blockages, the process feels easy and natural.

And I've been having interesting and unusual dreams, few of them related to vision and eye sight; for instance recently I've been focusing on seeing far away in one of my dreams and in another I've been at school, sitting at the school desk and looking at blackboard and reading letters that were written on the blackboard... I remember that few days after I started listening to this sub I had a dream where I was sitting on a sofa with a girl and she gave me some sort of a magazine or book and told me to read it, but I couldn't see the letters because they were covered by some irregular and strange shapes... 

I think that it also is worth to share some of my dreams that are not related to vision directly, coz they really were interesting. Last night, for instance, I had a dream that I was shot right in the heart. And some time ago I had a dream where six planes crashed in a power station. There was a huge explosion and all happened in the very vicinity of my home! Few days ago I had another vivid dream. There was a steering wheel in front of the supermarket. I walked over to it and started to steer it. And then I saw a car that I was steering. The car was driving around other parked cars in front of the supermarked. And hmm I was a really bad driver, because the car I was steering was driving too fast and was all the time crashing in other cars,

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - tolgaocal80 - 01-27-2021

I am still amazed at how this subs makes us see these kind of weird dreams? I mean, sub's are working really hard to explain and they really working on different topics,
I am using AM at this time, every sub different dreams, some of them directly associated with the sub and sometimes another dreams come in.

Vision related dreams, really interesting this feedbacks are making me belive more and more that almost everything can be build as a sub, great feedback miss, let us know about eye exam too

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - RTBoss - 01-27-2021

(01-27-2021, 01:32 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I am still amazed at how this subs makes us see these kind of weird dreams? I mean, sub's are working really hard to explain and they really working on different topics,
I am using AM at this time, every sub different dreams, some of them directly associated with the sub and sometimes another dreams come in.

Vision related dreams, really interesting this feedbacks are making me belive more and more that almost everything can be build as a sub, great feedback sir, let us know about eye exam too

I believe it's actually ma'am (or miss), IIRC.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - tolgaocal80 - 01-28-2021

(01-27-2021, 03:10 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 01:32 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I am still amazed at how this subs makes us see these kind of weird dreams? I mean, sub's are working really hard to explain and they really working on different topics,

Vision related dreams, really interesting this feedbacks are making me belive more and more that almost everything can be build as a sub, great feedback sir, let us know about eye exam too

changed that way. thnks

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 01-28-2021

(01-28-2021, 02:10 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 03:10 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

changed that way. thnks

Thank You kindly sir RTBoss and sir tolgaocal080
Miss Asanti hehe sounds nice in English Tongue

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Rusty - 02-24-2021

Heyy.. any news?

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 02-27-2021

(02-24-2021, 11:27 AM)Rusty Wrote: Heyy.. any news?

Hi there, no breakthrough news
It's not a quick fix in my case

I feel like I'm moving a titanic ship from a fixed route that I formed over the course of my entire life, hm like I'm moving a solid mountain and creating myself from the beginning beyond "the known"

Vivid dreams continue.

And when I compare how I felt when I started using the sub with how I feel today, I have to say that I feel much better, I'm using my corrective glasses all the time now, before the sub I wouldn't be able to use them even 1 hour a day I had so much pain in my eyes due to dry eye syndrom. So, all in all, I'm happy, I got better. 
Honestly, I don't feel like my vision improved, I havn't done any eye examination yet.

Interesting to note, the sub makes me feel deeply calm, relaxed and tranquil...

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 03-01-2021

(02-27-2021, 09:28 AM)Asanti Wrote: Interesting to note, the sub makes me feel deeply calm, relaxed and tranquil...
DRS is in there... 
(and FRM of course.)

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 04-05-2021

It's been 4 months since I started using IYE. I'm still using the program. The overall effect is significantly improved health, because the sub is very effective at helping the user let go of very deep emotional issues, deep emotional blockages. The sub helps heal the perspective on life... 

Overall I'm way more stronger emotionally and way more healthier

The health of my eyes improved as well, but I don't see vision improvement yet... there has been a lot of emotional healing going on though

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Shannon - 04-06-2021

The program is designed to do whatever is necessary to achieve visual improvement. Fascinating that you've gotten emotional healing instead so far.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 04-06-2021

Isn’t it interesting how IYE also started targeting my emotions first...

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Habib - 04-06-2021

I wonder what would happen if someone with no vision problem use this sub. Would there be any effect?

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Shannon - 04-07-2021

(04-06-2021, 08:12 PM)Habib Wrote: I wonder what would happen if someone with no vision problem use this sub. Would there be any effect?

If there is no way to accomplish the goal, the subconscious will tend to either ignore the instructions or get annoyed at being constantly told to do something that can't be done.