Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G (/Thread-Improve-Your-Eyesight-5-75-G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-18-2020

(12-17-2020, 12:28 AM)DMSIuser78 Wrote: Interesting.

I'm considering running this sub after I'm done with LTU6. Thank you for reporting.

Hey, that's cool  Victoire we are going to run the same sub  Wink after you finish LTU6

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Rusty - 12-19-2020

please take eye sight examinqtion 30 days after starting thr sub, wonder how long it would take to see results in that area

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-20-2020

(12-19-2020, 10:45 AM)Rusty Wrote: please take eye sight examinqtion 30 days after starting thr sub, wonder how long it would take to see results in that area

Yes, taking eye examinations is the most important part of this journal, so I am going to take more than just one (I also had eye examination one week before starting the sub), but the question is: isn't it too early to take examination after just 30 days of starting the sub??! 

My plan is following:

1. 3 months of using the sub (90 days)
EYE EXAMINATION

2. another 3 months of using the sub (90 days)
EYE EXAMINATION

3. repeat for as long as necesary to restore eye sight fully and permanently (if it turns out that the sub really helps to restore eye sight)

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-20-2020

I've made en error while editing the previous post and now I would like to cancel and remove this one, but I see it's not possible :/

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 12-20-2020

No it’s not, only Ben can. You can edit it to “(post removed) (post removed)” or something like that.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Shannon - 12-20-2020

I really appreciate you doing the eye exams to prove what has and has not happened. That's really important data for me.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-21-2020

(12-20-2020, 01:06 PM)fab10 Wrote: No it’s not, only Ben can. You can edit it to “(post removed) (post removed)” or something like that.

Thanks very much for the information.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-21-2020

(12-20-2020, 05:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: I really appreciate you doing the eye exams to prove what has and has not happened.  That's really important data for me.

I'm happy to help  Victoire

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-28-2020

A few days ago I switched from masked ocean surf to ultrasonic flac. I am getting all the 7 loops in one session at night while asleep in order to maximize results. Thanks fab10 for useful advice.

I feel that all the negative symptoms which I described in my first post are still being reduced, but I don't feel any vision improvement yet.
One thing is interesting though. Before I started using this sub, I was not able to use corrective glasses due to dryness, irritation and all that, now I'm using my corrective glasses almost all the time. Will this keep me from improving vision? I just wonder.

Other than that, the dreams are very vivid and it feels like the sub is affecting and changing some very deep and very old parts of me.

And lastly, it's very pleasant to listen to this generation sub 5.75.3 (or is it 5.75.4?). I would say that the emotional changes that occur happen very smoothly compared to growing and improving with the use of older generation subs such as 5G or even 5.5G. The difference in this regard is obvious. I wonder how it's going to feel to listen to 6G.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 12-28-2020

Thanks for the feedback, I can’t wait to run it myself because my eyesight is worsening fast. I still have 2+1 months of LTU to go, I think that this will be my next program.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-29-2020

(12-28-2020, 06:48 PM)fab10 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, I can’t wait to run it myself because my eyesight is worsening fast. I still have 2+1 months of LTU to go, I think that this will be my next program.

wow LTU that's a beast of a program!

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Shannon - 12-30-2020

I designed IYE to result in the best possible vision without glasses, regardless of whether or not you use glasses. By the sounds of it, the program has to make some changes to "reasons" behind the physical issue before it can fix the physical issue. Perhaps that's part of why the models said it needs to be used so long.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 12-30-2020

Quote:it's very pleasant to listen to this generation sub 5.75.3 (or is it 5.75.4?)
I am very much looking forward to that too in the next stage and especially in the refresher.

Pro-tip: the generation number is included in the file name.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 01-01-2021

(12-30-2020, 02:47 PM)Shannon Wrote:
I designed IYE to result in the best possible vision without glasses, regardless of whether or not you use glasses.

Good to hear.

(12-30-2020, 05:43 PM)fab10 Wrote:
Quote:it's very pleasant to listen to this generation sub 5.75.3 (or is it 5.75.4?)
I am very much looking forward to that too in the next stage and especially in the refresher. 

That's cool  Thumbsup