Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G (/Thread-Improve-Your-Eyesight-5-75-G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-14-2020

30.11.2020 – first day of Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G

I've been suffering from severe and continuous pain in the eyes (probably dry eye syndrom), for 5 years. I've been having symptoms such as irritation, redness, and easily fatigued eyes. I would wake up in the mornings feeling terrible due to dryness, itchiness, pain and grittiness in the eyes, opening my eyes in the mornings felt terrible.

Using corrective glasses would make the pain, irritation and fatigue worse, so I stopped using corrective glasses and instead I started using pinhole glasses (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhole_glasses) during work. It helped a little, I could function in everyday life, but the problem was still there.

A week or so before Improve Your Eyesight sub was released I bought a car and had an eye examination, and it came out that I have -5,5 on the one eye and -5,25 on the other ☹ so I got prescription for new corrective glasses.

As a side note, I’ve been using corrective glasses or lenses for 20 years, ever since I was 14 years old, and I always had -3 on both eyes, so my vision got worse

I’m two weeks in now and I feel that the pain, irritation and fatigue is reduced by 60%. As I’m writing this post, I’m using my new corrective glasses and it’s dark outside already! Before I started using this sub, I would use PC only during the day, to avoid irritating my eyes more by the artificial light from the computer monitor (I live in a country where it gets dark at 3pm during winter). I feel more comfortable using corrective glasses, the eyes are not so easily fatigued. I definitely can stand more now after two weeks of listening to this sub.

I'm very curious to find out what this sub can do for me

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - tolgaocal80 - 12-14-2020

Great improvement!!

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 12-14-2020

I cannot wait to try it myself - I have also had dryness and discomfort in my eyes for years, I have been to many ophthalmologist but I never had lasting improvement. On top of that, my vision has dropped dramatically in the last couple of years. It might end up being my next sub when I am done with LTU.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - RTBoss - 12-15-2020

60% improvement in your negative eye-related symptoms in a few weeks?  Incredible!

Looking forward to hearing more.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-15-2020

(12-14-2020, 01:57 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:
Great improvement!!

Yeap Victoire Thumbsup

(12-14-2020, 05:08 PM)fab10 Wrote:
I cannot wait to try it myself - I have also had dryness and discomfort in my eyes for years, I have been to many ophthalmologist but I never had lasting improvement. On top of that, my vision has dropped dramatically in the last couple of years. It might end up being my next sub when I am done with LTU.

It seems like there is nothing out there that can help, eye drops didn't work for me :/ my eyes would just get more dry. I was overjoyed when I saw this sub being released 

(12-15-2020, 07:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 60% improvement in your negative eye-related symptoms in a few weeks?  Incredible!

Looking forward to hearing more.

Yeap  Victoire These subs are incredible!  Thumbsup I'll keep you up to date with my progress. I would be so happy if I could get rid of corrective glasses, if  that is at all possible, but the results so far are incredible as well

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Kol - 12-15-2020

Impressive, I keep an eye on this journal.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Shannon - 12-15-2020

I'm looking forward to seeing how this affects your vision. I'm planning to run it also, but right now it's more important for me to be running LTUv6. My goal with this program is to allow people like us to restore their vision such that they don't need corrective lenses at all, and have that result be permanent.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 04:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm looking forward to seeing how this affects your vision.  I'm planning to run it also, but right now it's more important for me to be running LTUv6. 
Same for me, after LTU I was considering OFv2 but I will probably run this because it’s more urgent, and I will provide all the before and after testing, it’s time you get a proper feedback from me  Cool

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Asanti - 12-16-2020

(12-15-2020, 02:41 PM)Kol Wrote:

Impressive, I keep an eye on this journal.

I’ve been reading your DMSI journal, it’s very impressive how you describe your experience with this sub in such a detail, I’m afraid my journal is not going to be so detailed and extensive, but I’ll do my best

(12-15-2020, 04:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing how this affects your vision.  I'm planning to run it also, but right now it's more important for me to be running LTUv6.  My goal with this program is to allow people like us to restore their vision such that they don't need corrective lenses at all, and have that result be permanent.

Sounds great! I’m committed to using this program for as long as needed.

I get 3 or 4 loops during the day on the headphones, masked ocean, flac
and the remaining loops at night with one speaker on each side of my bed
So, in total I get 7 loops per day, 4 days in, 1 day rest, as in instructions

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - Rusty - 12-16-2020

Do you start feeling like your sight number reduced?

(12-16-2020, 10:18 AM)Rusty Wrote: Do you start feeling like your sight number reduced?

No, I don't feel any vision improvement yet, but the overall effect on my eyes so far has been soothing, the tension in my eyes and body reduced noticeably.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - fab10 - 12-16-2020

(12-16-2020, 10:09 AM)Asanti Wrote: I  get 3 or 4 loops during the day on the headphones, masked ocean, flac

For best results you should listen to all the loops back to back, in one uninterrupted listening session. It is also recommended to start with ultrasonic because it’s what works best for most people. Ultrasonic is most powerful than masked but cannot be played on headphones, only speakers.

(12-16-2020, 12:19 PM)fab10 Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 10:09 AM)Asanti Wrote: I  get 3 or 4 loops during the day on the headphones, masked ocean, flac

For best results you should listen to all the loops back to back, in one uninterrupted listening session. It is also recommended to start with ultrasonic because it’s what works best for most people. Ultrasonic is most powerful than masked but cannot be played on headphones, only speakers.

I like listening to Ocean Surf  Wink but you probably are right when it comes down to getting all to loops back to back in one session in order to get the best results

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75 G - DMSIuser78 - 12-17-2020

Interesting.

I'm considering running this sub after I'm done with LTU6. Thank you for reporting.