Subliminal Talk
Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. (/Thread-Cheat-codes-for-life-Like-subliminals)

Pages: 1 2

Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - Griffin - 11-18-2020

Hi there,

I think Subliminals are a bit like real-life cheat codes, but of course there might be more!

Here I want to put some other ones can think of, and would like to ask you to contribute some of your own!

First of: 

Pheromones.
Easy to put on and can influence others and yourself, giving you more self-confidence or attract a girl or guy to you!
You can read some more on it here!
https://pherotruth.com/ (a forum like this on but on pheromones)

Second:

Wim Hoff technique.
This is a breathing exercise in combination with cold showers(or just the breathing if you are not ready for cold showers yet.)
This technique has a myriad of effects on the human body, including becoming less sick, being able to withstand cold weather, stress relief, better sleep, better focus, and faster recovery from sport, and being able to deliver more in physical exercise!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BNejY1e9ik

Third:

Nootropics.
Amazing little compounds that can enhance your focus, bring more creativity, improve productivity, and help with memory retention and retrieval.
There are quite a few of these on the market and it will take some time to delve into it.
I, myself had good results with noopept and it's quite affordable but every person is different.

fourth:
Sleep Cycle.
This is just an app but it works quite well for me to improve my sleep. it will measure your sleep cycles and will wake you up in a timeframe of 30 minutes, in which ou are in your lightest sleep.
this way your alarm won't go off when you are deep in rem sleep, Which can make you groggy.

that's all I can think of now and will add if I remember some more.

Hope we can give each other some great tips.

Who knows there might be a suggestion as great as subliminals! I know I wish I knew of Subliminals sooner!

RE: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - 4Kingdoms - 11-18-2020

@Griffin I just found an interview on YouTube with Jim Kwik author of Limitless
He had a brain injury as a child and since he was two grades behind his classmates, his teacher would emphasize that he had a "broken brain".

When Jim Kwik grew up, he noticed that there were people that did less studying than he did and they made perfect grades. Less effort/Better results.

Jim met his friend's Dad and in private; The Dad asked, "So Jim, how is college?"
Jim broke down in tears and said, "I'm going to quit college when I go back, I have a broken brain. I'm having a tough time learning."

So his friend's dad asked him to write down his goals, which took about 20 minutes. Jim's goals were mainly about helping his family with their finances. His friend's dad said, "Jim... you are this close to reaching every goal on this list (about 40 items)." The Dad was referring to Jim's ability to learn correctly, something that isn't taught in school.

Limitless Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cndzwGZfTEw

Limitless Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lobGAP-T9Ag&feature=youtu.be

Edit to add:
Jim became a speed reading expert and taught this female college freshman how to speed read. She read 30 books in one month. Jim wanted to know why she did that and she said, "My Mom has cancer and I read every book on the subject on cancer, the Doctor's said she has 2 months to live."

6 months later the girl phoned Jim, she was in tears. They were tears of joy. The Doctor's said it was a miracle. Her Mom was in remission and kept telling the Doctor it was because of the information that her daughter had read in the books.

RE: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - fab10 - 11-18-2020

Thanks for starting this thread, it’s a brilliant idea.

I’ll add HeartMath. In my experience, practicing just a few minutes a day makes a huge difference. For full results, however, purchasing their feedback equipment is recommended. They currently offer a “basic course” for free (it sold for 30 bucks before), since their web site is not easy to navigate, I recommend to watch that for a primer. 

From their website:
Quote:[The HeartMath Institute] has developed reliable, scientifically validated tools since 1991 helping people reduce and avoid stress while experiencing increased peace, satisfaction and enjoyment.

RE: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - Omni3 - 11-19-2020

(11-18-2020, 05:24 PM)fab10 Wrote: Thanks for starting this thread, it’s a brilliant idea.

I’ll add HeartMath. In my experience, practicing just a few minutes a day makes a huge difference. For full results, however, purchasing their feedback equipment is recommended. They currently offer a “basic course” for free (it sold for 30 bucks before), since their web site is not easy to navigate, I recommend to watch that for a primer. 

From their website:
Quote:[The HeartMath Institute] has developed reliable, scientifically validated tools since 1991 helping people reduce and avoid stress while experiencing increased peace, satisfaction and enjoyment.

I second Heartmath. This combined with USLM was a total gamechanger for me

RE: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - Mr Confidence - 11-21-2020

All that HeartMath really does is show you rhythmic breathing right? I mean why do you need heart math when you can do rhythmic breathing without?

RE: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - Omni3 - 11-21-2020

Its a lot lot more than that. When you get and use the Emwave - that trains you with heart coherence biofeedback. Then you get the results.

Its sooo much more than rhythmic breathing.

I have watched a ted talk about coherence, And it said and demonstrated that rhytmic breathing is very effective. The speaker said, rhythmic is the most important ( cause it makes your heartbeat regular /rhythmic and then the heart influences the brain and the brain influences the whole body). I dont know what the Emwave is supposed to do... As soon as you breath rhythmically you will get into a state of coherence concerning the heart beat...

Indeed

My point was I dont see the benefit of the Emwave

RE: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - fab10 - 11-21-2020

Not quite, it’s more complicated than that. HRV is clearly defined mathematically and it is considered a strong indicator of both heart health and stress/emotional well being.
HeartMath teaches a few exercises targeted specifically at harmonizing HRV. In truth if you learn one, called “Quick Coherence”, that’s all you need, everything else is a variation on it, imo. It’s not just breathing, it adds awareness of the heart area and summoning an emotion.

Feedback equipment (emWave) has value in itself, in this case to verify HRV but it is also used in other medical applications like biofeedback and neuro feedback. The idea is that an objective measurement of whatever state you are trying to achieve (coherent HRV in this case) can help you train it by letting you know objectively how you are doing.

Of course you can use Quick Coherence without the equipment if you wish, I posted a link to a free resource to learn it, and you’ll probably experience its benefits anyway.

The results I am experiencing are significantly more positive than any breathing exercises I ever tried, and can be achieved in a very short time.

What Fab10 said

RE: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - fab10 - 11-21-2020

(11-21-2020, 10:37 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: My point was I dont see the benefit of the Emwave

I believe this Wikipedia page explains it well. 

In my own words, when you see an external, objective measurement of something you cannot otherwise feel, you learn how the way you breath/visualize/feel/etc. affects the function you want to train. 

Neuro feedback equipment shows you how you can change (parts of) your eeg, emWave shows you how you can change some heart rhythm parameters (HRV mainly but also amplitude of the heart frequency wave.) So if we can establish which brain waves or heart frequency variation we want to achieve, the feedback helps us train our mind and body in a way we couldn’t achieve otherwise, because we are not aware of those body parameters ordinarily.

Think of the heart rate monitors athletes use: You can run without a heart rate monitor but many athletes use it because they believe it helps with training. In the case of emWave, it is more useful than a standard heart rate monitor because it shows parameters that are ordinarily impossible to feel. 

All of the above presumes that one believes that trainings ourselves to attain such parameters has value, of course.

RE: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - kuroshabedi - 12-03-2020

My personal life hacks are nootropics, meditation, semen retention. I do them in combination and i feel like spiderman. The focus energy motivation and mental clarity is unreal

RE: Cheat codes for life, Like subliminals. - Griffin - 12-03-2020

(12-03-2020, 12:14 PM)kuroshabedi Wrote: My personal life hacks are nootropics, meditation, semen retention. I do them in combination and i feel like spiderman. The focus energy motivation and mental clarity is unreal

Aah yes, semen retention, I have never really followed through with it, 2 months max or so.
I am kinda doing it now, on week 2 probably now.
how do you deal with nocturnal emissions? I thought they might reset some progress and since it happens about once a week when I am not masturbating it feels like that may impede progress.

I might just do another run and go for 6 months to see what it does. (always hard though since I also do the subs, and who knows if it is the subs or Semen retention)

cheers for the lifehacks!