Subliminal Talk
USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! (/Thread-USLM-4-2-More-Luck)

USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - Rossignol17 - 11-15-2020

I switched to USLM v4.2 on October 31st. Prior to that I was running USLM v3 and I took about a week off to rest up for the new version. I have felt really good while running this sub and for the past week I have been feeling like I wanted to add another loop, so I did as of last night. I am now doing 4 loops/night. I am guessing that it has the auto-config so I listened to my inner voice which was asking for more.

I have not noticed the DRS or anything obvious from the FRM, but it is still early in my run, so I will note anything I might experience in the future.

I got my first tangible result last night. I won $7569 on CA Pick 4 ! I actually picked the winning number at the end of August while I was running v3, and I only play $5 on Pick 4 so I have been playing it for a little over 2 months. I won't say how I picked the number, but it was from something I saw and immediately KNEW it would hit Pick 4. I do not have a system for Pick 4 and I usually will choose a few numbers and play them for a while.

I know everyone wants proof so I will attach the photos.

Thank you Shannon for your work and for upgrading this sub ! I know this is only the beginning of this run, and I want to give you credit for your tenacity in always striving to produce the best subs and for not settling for mediocre results.

I am sure I will have even better results to report as my listening continues.

RE: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - Ruffian - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 02:30 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: I switched to USLM v4.2 on October 31st.  Prior to that I was running USLM v3 and I took about a week off to rest up for the new version.  I have felt really good while running this sub and for the past week I have been feeling like I wanted to add another loop, so I did as of last night.  I am now doing 4 loops/night.  I am guessing that it has the auto-config so I listened to my inner voice which was asking for more.

I have not noticed the DRS or anything obvious from the FRM, but it is still early in my run, so I will note anything I might experience in the future.

I got my first tangible result last night.  I won $7569 on CA Pick 4 !  I actually picked the winning number at the end of August while I was running v3, and I only play $5 on Pick 4 so I have been playing it for a little over 2 months.  I won't say how I picked the number, but it was from something I saw and immediately KNEW it would hit Pick 4.  I do not have a system for Pick 4 and I usually will choose a few numbers and play them for a while.  

I know everyone wants proof so I will attach the photos.

Thank you Shannon for your work and for upgrading this sub !  I know this is only the beginning of this run, and I want to give you credit for your tenacity in always striving to produce the best subs and for not settling for mediocre results.

I am sure I will have even better results to report as my listening continues.

Thumbsup 

Congratulations!  I know what you mean when you talk about "knowing" that a number is going to hit, though I must admit I've never played a number for that long.   So good for you for sticking to your conviction!  (You had around $300 invested if you played $5 a day for two months, is that right?  Nice ROI!) 
  I've got 3 months left on OF, at which point I'll be jumping on USLM 4.2.  You just made it that much harder to wait!   Pinch

RE: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - Rossignol17 - 11-15-2020

Thanks Ruffian ! Yes, it was about $300. I played it almost every day since the end of August. And it was THE number so I played it straight and straight/box.

I was soooooo excited to get the new USLM 4.2 but I was out of town when Shannon dropped it so I had to wait almost a week. I know what you mean, but if you are committed to OF then it will be worth the wait and hopefully it will work even better for you.

I REALLY want to try the new OE sub, but I will definitely stay on USLM 4.2 for the full 3 months. But yes.........soooooo tempting !!

To Shannon.......I would love to have a new "Attract Your Perfect Partner" type sub on 5.75G. It would be great if it was a sub that would deal with all the blocks to a successful/fulfilling relationship and really clean out the junk from your past. Hopefully, it is on your list for upgrades/new subs.

RE: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - fab10 - 11-15-2020

Congrats man!

I wish I could try myself but if @Shannon doesn’t tell which LTU stages have USLM, it doesn’t make much sense. So here’s hoping he changes his mind, at least in part, or I’ll have to wait till the end of the ride (it’s just a few months but I do find it frustrating.)

RE: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - Rossignol17 - 11-15-2020

[quote="fab10" pid='240455' dateline='1605490043']
Congrats man!

I wish I could try myself but if @Shannon doesn’t tell which LTU stages have USLM, it doesn’t make much sense. So here’s hoping he changes his mind, at least in part, or I’ll have to wait till the end of the ride (it’s just a few months but I do find it frustrating.)
[/quote

Thanks Fab10. Best of luck to you. It would be interesting to see if you can discern which stage of LTU has the USLM.

RE: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - Shannon - 11-15-2020

First, congratulations!

Second, Attraction/Manifestation subs subs will most likely be re-introduced in 6G and not before.

Third, LTU stages with USLM are NOT going to produce the same result as pure USLM. Sorry. 12 other programs working their own magic at the same time will produce a different overall result.

RE: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - fab10 - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 07:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: LTU stages with USLM are NOT going to produce the same result as pure USLM.  Sorry. 12 other programs working their own magic at the same time will produce a different overall result.

Of course. I might end up using some stand-alones after LTU... it’s hard to balance between wanting it “all” and going deep, laser focus on one goal.

RE: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - ncbeareatingman - 11-17-2020

(11-15-2020, 10:06 PM)fab10 Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 07:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: LTU stages with USLM are NOT going to produce the same result as pure USLM.  Sorry. 12 other programs working their own magic at the same time will produce a different overall result.

Of course. I might end up using some stand-alones after LTU... it’s hard to balance between wanting it “all” and going deep, laser focus on one goal.

I wanna 'stay on' on USLM v4.2 for as long as possible,until next spring at least when USM v2 comes out,which will have USLM,DRS,FRM 4.9  and more into....STILL on overcoming fears with FRM 4.9 in it....stepping stones,from DRS to OF,to USLM v4.2....now all combined:-)  have a sweet lovely,fortunate-prosperous evening & week.

PS: I also wanted to point out something here,that the winner clearly already is aware of and that is: YOU purchased USLM v4.2 ,before that,you were running USLM.v.3 I believe.
Well with an Initial investment of 115$ for The New USML v.4.2
and 300 bucks over two months time,investment towards the lottory, 5 Bucks a day type of thing:
your RETURN -reward was 7 thousand 1 hundred and 54 dollars...I would say USLM payed for itself 10 times over and then some,including the joy and relief you felt and still may be feeling with this" hit the lottery thing" happened!!
Rockin it!! go on you!!

RE: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - Rossignol17 - 11-17-2020

Thanks ncbeareatingman ! I purchased USLM3 and USLM4.1 so my upgrade to USLM4.2 was free. I know how much effort Shannon puts into having his subs work as promised (and guarantees them) so I was happy to give him thanks for a product that has already started working for me after only 2 weeks. Yes, a very good ROI indeed......and I am just getting started. Best of luck to you.

RE: USLM 4.2 More Luck ! - ncbeareatingman - 11-17-2020

(11-17-2020, 04:41 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: Thanks ncbeareatingman !  I purchased USLM3 and USLM4.1 so my upgrade to USLM4.2 was free.  I know how much effort Shannon puts into having his subs work as promised (and guarantees them) so I was happy to give him thanks for a product that has already started working for me after only 2 weeks. Yes, a very good ROI indeed......and I am just getting started. Best of luck to you.

Thank you!! YOU bet,you got it. 2 weeks....dang  'good kind of luck: luck!! I'll be shure to post my experiences with USLM v4.2 once I being  a week from now.  thumbs up!! I have USLM v3 but I thot it had to be 4.0 or 4.1 only ,is that correct?