Subliminal Talk
USLM 4.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM 4.2 (/Thread-USLM-4-2)

USLM 4.2 - Freckles - 11-07-2020

It's the start of my third week on USLM 4.2. 
I've noticed I can feel hot after the second loop.
The listening pattern is convenient.
I have been in good moods and there has been no negative mental chatter. At the end of the week of listening I do feel a bit exhausted but not much.
Last week I managed to beat my "bets in a row" record of 8 to 11. I turned $20 into $241.30 on between $1.28 to $1.30 odds on soccer betting. There was a couple of $1.16 odds thrown in there too.
Not much else to report yet.

RE: USLM 4.2 - ncbeareatingman - 11-07-2020

(11-07-2020, 07:49 PM)Freckles Wrote: It's the start of my third week on USLM 4.2. 
I have been in good moods and there has been no negative mental chatter. At the end of the week of listening I do feel a bit exhausted but not much.
Last week I managed to beat my "bets in a row" record of 8 to 11. I turned $20 into $241.30 on between $1.28 to $1.30 odds on soccer betting. There was a couple of $1.16 odds thrown in there too.

Wow!! Loving it "Freckles,Man. loving it. I start USLM v4.2 on the 25th of this month,I will complete 4 months direct of overcoming fear and then utilize USLM v4.2 unitl UMS comes out next spring sometime. Both OF and USLM are great preps for UMS!!
 Best of Luck and then some Freckel's!!
PS: Just Re-read your post abouve,on your soccer betting,USLM 4.2 just paid for itself TWICE & then some! Wow!! notta a bad investment at all!! ha! the gift that KEEPS on Giving.

RE: USLM 4.2 - Freckles - 11-10-2020

(11-07-2020, 08:00 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 07:49 PM)Freckles Wrote: It's the start of my third week on USLM 4.2. 

Wow!! Loving it "Freckles,Man. loving it. I start USLM v4.2 on the 25th of this month,I will complete 4 months direct of overcoming fear and then utilize USLM v4.2 unitl UMS comes out next spring sometime. Both OF and USLM are great preps for UMS!!
 Best of Luck and then some Freckel's!!  
PS: Just Re-read your post abouve,on your soccer betting,USLM 4.2 just paid for itself TWICE & then some! Wow!! notta a bad investment at all!! ha! the gift that KEEPS on Giving.
Thanks for the encouraging words ncbeareatingman, only about 344 hours to go until you dream your life into a dream life  Smile

RE: USLM 4.2 - Freckles - 11-26-2020

It's my sixth week on the subliminal. On my last day before the day off after listening for 5 minutes I could really feel the power of the sub. A tickling sensation in my bones where the biceps are.
I have doubled my account to $421.78 betting on the outcomes of soccer matches. 
My dreams have been awesome.
I do feel a little exhaustion during the day but not sure if it's sub related.
Today at work I went to help a guest. There was some chipped glass tiles around the edge of the plunge pool and they want me to bog up the sharp edges so the kids wouldn't get cut. I also used  double sided stick tape and some cloth tape to fix up the child's iPad cover. I got tipped $15. Haven't been tipped for ages cause you don't normally tip in Australia.

RE: USLM 4.2 - Shannon - 12-01-2020

Nice results!

RE: USLM 4.2 - Freckles - 12-02-2020

(12-01-2020, 05:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: Nice results!

Thank you Shannon