Subliminal Talk
USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success (/Thread-USLM-4-2-the-golden-way-to-success)

Pages: 1 2

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 01-28-2021

(01-27-2021, 11:31 AM)AriGold Wrote: The luck or coincidences or whatever you want to call it are pretty awesome at the moment.

I don't know why exactly but every time I talk or mention accomplishments or something like that it seems like the universe is firing back and the accomplishments go way south.
I know already others talked about that and JakeKennedy here was also mentioning it as why he does not talk about goals. I have to admit, I am not sure where it comes from, how to explain it or if it only exists in my mind. But it feels like every time I start talking about progress in important goals for me, I get sent one or a few steps back. Sometimes by losing my motivation and sometimes by something that could be perceived as "bad luck"... Especially with UMS or USLM programs.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - Z-Man - 01-28-2021

(01-28-2021, 09:47 AM)AriGold Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 11:31 AM)AriGold Wrote: The luck or coincidences or whatever you want to call it are pretty awesome at the moment.

I don't know why exactly but every time I talk or mention accomplishments or something like that it seems like the universe is firing back and the accomplishments go way south.
I know already others talked about that and JakeKennedy here was also mentioning it as why he does not talk about goals. I have to admit, I am not sure where it comes from, how to explain it or if it only exists in my mind. But it feels like every time I start talking about progress in important goals for me, I get sent one or a few steps back. Sometimes by losing my motivation and sometimes by something that could be perceived as "bad luck"... Especially with UMS or USLM programs.

Hey AriGold I know how you feel. You want to share what's happening with everyone. I been there when I got a new job that was great. After posted it and now been unemployed for 10 months and still can't get a job, no matter how great the interview goes.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - ncbeareatingman - 01-28-2021

Yup Gents... when it comes to this topic " Mum's da word" ,keeping it zipped,keeping it quiet seems to work way way better than blabbing all out...... though one may really,really want to its best to just let the program do its real thing.

Much prosperity to ya on all levels.... MY first day off, just at the beginning of my 3rd Month of this program. good weekend Fella's.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - Shannon - 01-29-2021

(01-28-2021, 09:47 AM)AriGold Wrote:

What you describe is something that is well known among those who know how to "make things happen according to their will".  I learned this rule back in 1994.

Once you have set your goal and put it out there to the universe, keep it to yourself.  Telling ANYONE about it until it's already finished manifesting will expose it to a variety of energies from those who know about it that will be likely to disrupt and derail it.  In effect you've created a seed, which must germinate and grow into a seedling and take root and grow some more until it finishes becoming.  Once it has finished physically becoming, it cannot be so easily undone.  But before that, it is very much vulnerable to the reactions of those you tell, consciously and subconsciously.  

In fact this is something people do primarily at a subconscious level to prevent these things from working, because they are wanting it to not be true that this works.  They send negative energy, negative intent, counter to what you're trying to accomplish, and disrupt it.  Then it is neutralized, and goes away, or even, depending on how much is sent, reverses what was happening before.  This is all those people who read your post, and who are subconsciously uncomfortable with it being possible that these things work and are true.  They may never post here, but their energy, reactions and intent will affect yours, and they outnumber you by a lot.

So don't feel like you need to report on things that aren't finished becoming yet, or that are ongoing.  USLM will be using this in an ongoing fashion.  Just enjoy, and keep the results to yourself.

I was told this first by a mentor in 1994, and I decided to test it for myself.  I used a method I had been taught to make a specific thing happen, without telling anyone what I was doing.  Within 2 weeks, it happened.  Then, I did it again, but this time, I told someone about what I was doing.  That someone was what I call an "antagonistic skeptic".  My efforts never panned out.  Some months later, I did it again, this time not telling anyone what I was doing.  Like clockwork, about 2 weeks later, it happened again.  Then I again told someone, and again, it did not happen.

I repeated this experiment several times, and every time, it played out the same.  Whenever someone else knew about it, especially if they were an antagonistic skeptic, it would fail.  Whenever I did it without them or anyone else knowing, it would work.  This drove home for me that humans instinctively use energy at the subconscious level a lot more than we realize or understand.  Silence is golden, my brother.  There is a reason why.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 02-02-2021

So, to put it into my words:

If you have a goal worthy to be achieved, don't talk about it until it is reached in a way that there is no easy way to make it undone.
What does that mean?
- Don't talk about the goal (and maybe also don't talk about a general topic that is in context with your goal?)
- You can write your goals down but don't keep it where people can see it
- A vision board is nice but keep it to yourself and keep it where nobody else can see/find it
- don't talk with others (friends, family, co workers) about a subliminal you are using unless you are already sure you are getting results
- and, coming from transurfing: don't put too much importance into the achievement of the goal.

@Shannon : But that also means, dear Shannon, you should not talk about your subliminals that are still in work. You should only let is know about what is finished and can't be undone. Otherwise you "plan" to update DMSI and you are excited but some energy will push you back and will cause you problems or obstacles (like it does sometimes). Or does all this not influence you anymore?

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - London1 - 02-05-2021

Does that also mean that we shouldnt even be making subliminal journals then?
Because everyone who views gets to see your goals and progress, or lack of.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - Superman - 02-05-2021

(02-05-2021, 04:12 AM)London1 Wrote: Does that also mean that we shouldnt even be making subliminal journals then?
Because everyone who views gets to see your goals and progress, or lack of.

I think this is an important question. Lately I've been becoming more and more hesitant to share new ideas, business ventures and progress with anyone. Sometimes I want to collaborate or share some good news but I feel like as soon as I do that something gets derailed or the whole thing goes bust.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - DavisMind91 - 02-08-2021

Then maybe it’s best to document internal changes, and only journal outer manifestations after they’ve come to fruition.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - MagicalAlchemist - 02-09-2021

@Shannon  It means that DRS has not been able to handle the form of energy / intent attacks that other people send to thwart our manifestations ?

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - GreekGod22 - 09-27-2021

Has USLM been discontinued?

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - Shannon - 09-27-2021

I see there has been some misunderstandings and I didn't see this until now.  Unfortunately I only have my cell phone ATM and this is not where I want to be typing the answers to your questions. So when I get back...