Subliminal Talk
USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success (/Thread-USLM-4-2-the-golden-way-to-success)

Pages: 1 2

USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 10-27-2020

From today on I start running USLM 4.2 and I won't update regularly, only when I feel that it seems noteworthy.
I'll be running it on trickling stream (masked) with earpods and MP3-player throughout the day.

One loop is 1h12min, so it is 3h36min per day listening, 5 days on, 1 day off.

I have some goals in my mind, Shannon said we should not focus specifically on these goals so I go through the days how I would have done without the subliminal. Nothing especially changed.

Let the journey begin...

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - ncbeareatingman - 10-27-2020

First of all,I love the handle of your journal. The title..."The Golden Way of Success". Dang I love that man. As the Mandalorian would say "This is da Way"!!
Congrats on obtaining USLM v4.2
Can't wait to see what this highly anticipated program does!! May the Golden Dawn rain treasures on you!!

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 11-02-2020

Thanks Keith.

So, in the first 6 days (5 on, 1 off) I can't say what comes from the sub and what is just a coincidence. It was ups and downs but something that caught my attention:

Normally:
When I go for a goal and focus on the steps/process more than the goal itself, I get motivated but when I start doing the steps/process I get a resistance and procrastinated, find excuses, ...

Last week:
When I go for a goal and focus on the steps/process I know when the resistance normally comes up and it felt like I just walked through the wall that existed before. It seemed more easy to do routines and processes to move towards my goals. I can't say that "no resistance" is there, some days I was lazy and not doing much (for goals that were professionally motivated, not my own goals).

All in all a good first week. Nothing spectacular but it felt like I caught glimpse of what USLM 4.2 is capable of. Lets find it out.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - ncbeareatingman - 11-02-2020

(11-02-2020, 06:45 AM)AriGold Wrote: Thanks Keith.

So, in the first 6 days (5 on, 1 off) I can't say what comes from the sub and what is just a coincidence. It was ups and downs but something that caught my attention:

Normally:
When I go for a goal and focus on the steps/process more than the goal itself, I get motivated but when I start doing the steps/process I get a resistance and procrastinated, find excuses, ...

Last week:
When I go for a goal and focus on the steps/process I know when the resistance normally comes up and it felt like I just walked through the wall that existed before. It seemed more easy to do routines and processes to move towards my goals. I can't say that "no resistance" is there, some days I was lazy and not doing much (for goals that were professionally motivated, not my own goals).

All in all a good first week. Nothing spectacular but it felt like I caught glimpse of what USLM 4.2 is capable of. Lets find it out.

Cool. Rock n' Roll ,Man. thanks for the update....look forward to the next time.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - ncbeareatingman - 11-04-2020

Morning Ari Gold.... Im planning on getting USLM v4.2 on the 25th ,3 weeks from today....while Im waiting on UMS v2 ,next spring. I feel it is much needed at this time and in the near future as well. Soooooo,it looks like I'll be the second Guy here using USLM 4.2....and reporting on it in the month of December and beyound. I feel like I may get more than a glimpse of what UMS v2 can do...early,with USLM v4.2 we'll see. the new build,scripting processes and new additional break throughs,only add to the intregue of this program.
All the gold and silver to ya and more,Ari G.

Will keep ya posted!! Keith. 3:19 a.m. bedtime!! Ha!

PS: Next Day early evening: Ari Gold,Hey Man,How long is one USLM v4.2 Loop? I Like the idea of 3 Loops per day,5 days on, then 1 day off. thanks. Keith

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 11-16-2020

So since the last time I have the following to report:

- DRS: I don't feel any protection against negativity or stuff like that, in my opinion it is not working (yet), I had it a few times where my body was heating up during the second loop and I got really warm, so this could have been something like my body tries to power DRS up, but this is speculation, so no positive effects yet.

- Success: This one I try to measure by achieving my own goals by making my own steps. So if I am more productive and am getting closer to my goals because of that then this one would get points. The last few weeks this one got negative points after the first week. I became very unproductive, lazy and had to fight to not fall back too much behind. I interpret this as resistance from myself to execute the program which in my opinion means "it is working". It is absolutely not nice to be in the resistance phase.
If you need this program to be more productive and to achieve more than before, please don't start it at the time where you need the results, definitely start it early so that you're past the resistance.
I'm also getting more focused upon my own success and removing the fear of leaving my job.

- Luck: This one I measure by "choosing right" by my intuition, having a calmer mindset during trading and getting closer to my goals without my active doing. It seems like the first two are achieved, I chose some lucky stocks and I got rid of stocks that weren't performing that good even though in a stock group they were very positive about that one. Something inside me was telling me "it's ok to not be invested there anymore and to lose those gains because there is something else waiting" in which I invested. I have to see for the long term how it plays out, I'm building my position and then let it run.

In short:
DRS not yet working
Ultra Success: resistance high but getting lower
Luck: seems to start bit by bit

All in all I'm looking forward to the ride. It takes a lot of energy in the beginning.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - Shannon - 11-16-2020

The beginning is going to be where you're dealing with FRM doing it's thing to unlock everything else, if need be.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - ncbeareatingman - 11-16-2020

(11-16-2020, 10:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: The beginning is going to be where you're dealing with FRM doing it's thing to unlock everything else, if need be.

Ahh yes..ahhh yes...I Love this...that makes total sense Shannon, get the blockages outta da way around and for success and increased( possible intense) good luck,as well. I cant do with out DRS and Im soooo ding dang glad the New USLM has it in there as well,of course,as the Fear remover 4.9...
who needs "Roto-Rooter",when you've got Fear remover! Ha!

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 11-20-2020

I have to take a break from USLM 4.2 to use MIR because of an upcoming infection.
I had it in the past when I wasn't sure if I need to run MIR or if I should continue with the current sub and whenever I was continuing the sub without MIR then I was still using MIR a few days later when the infection gets worse. I'm not sure how big the infection will be this time but my health and being able to be productive is important to me, so MIR usage it is.

So: Break from USLM 4.2...

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 11-25-2020

Still on the break...

From my experience the infection should have broken out into strong symptoms for like 1-2 weeks and then getting less. MIR with healthy food, rest and vitamins brought me back on track, today I don't feel anything related to an infection anymore. It is less than a week, it didn't break out and to be honest I didn't use MIR the whole 24h, just in the night for like 9-11 hours. I recommend it to everybody, it's always handy to be able to use it as a help. The version that I use is still the 5G version.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - ncbeareatingman - 11-25-2020

(11-25-2020, 05:54 AM)AriGold Wrote: Still on the break...

From my experience the infection should have broken out into strong symptoms for like 1-2 weeks and then getting less. MIR with healthy food, rest and vitamins brought me back on track, today I don't feel anything related to an infection anymore. It is less than a week, it didn't break out and to be honest I didn't use MIR the whole 24h, just in the night for like 9-11 hours. I recommend it to everybody, it's always handy to be able to use it as a help. The version that I use is still the 5G version.

dang thats awesome Ari Gold. good work man. theres so much availabe to humans at time in history,if people would but take a gander ,look into stuff they'd be amazed at what all they find and what is actually available to them ,like a kick ass healing protocol  program such as MIR, healthy living,getting a dog gone juicer  over drinkin mountain dew or cocola ,ect....dang.  I take 30 plus 'herbal medicational' types of remedies,in capsule form,liquid,powder,vibratory applictions,ect.... ya have but to ask,seek and knock. ding dang.  C'mon Mankind WTFU Beau'! ha.
 more power to ya's Ari, hope your days get better and better..... doesnt Shannon recommend that  cha use MIR for several days or is it week,after the main infection is 'seemingly gone, just in case? to Make damn shure all things are clear and cleared,ah ,mate?
 Good health. Keith.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 11-25-2020

Yes, even though my health state points to "infection is done" I will continue MIR until Sunday.

In regards to USLM I had now some time to review the last few weeks...
Goal F: not reached but I had "lucky coincidences" what luck magnifier would account for. To not go into detail I will put it in more abstract words
- I had less fear, was in calmer mood to make some lucky picks and not overanalyse or change the decision
- I talked with a person who was already in my life about a topic and it seems we are at the right place at the right time to team up. The future will show how long or how good it goes, but such coincidences are nice.
- I got a surprising financial benefit that will pay out in the long term.

Mood: more centered, less anxiety or fear, more rationality and trust in life itself, that everything will somehow be good, DRS seems to still not protect me from negativity from others.

This is a nice program to use for a longer time (will continue soon). It is a program that in my opinion has the direction "forward in life" and not like some healing programs that make you reflect a lot (or maybe too much) upon the past. It is working in the background. Maybe it was all coincidences that had nothing to do with USLM but I look forward to continue and see more positive coincidences.

Productivity was down now it is back to normal, I guess in a few weeks it will be up.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 11-27-2020

One other thing I noticed:

On normal days without USLM or LTU my motivation is not that high.
When I listen then to some motivating music or tap into another source of energy, I get motivated a bit.
When I am on USLM or LTU and I tap into some source of motivation energy it gets multiplied, sometimes it feels like an unstoppable high, like you're invincible, like you want to take your place in the world, the share of what you feel you deserve.

RE: USLM 4.2 the golden way to success - AriGold - 01-27-2021

The luck or coincidences or whatever you want to call it are pretty awesome at the moment.