Subliminal Talk
Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 (/Thread-Becoming-Fearless-OF-5-75)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 02-02-2021

(02-02-2021, 10:21 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I don't think they have their rules or something, they just trying to push it to your limit, I have seen some girls that talk about their rules and what they can take in a relationships, they all faded and melted when they find a bastard,
I am trying to remove resenment for women but they really %99 of them are manipulative and liars, they dont even know they lying mann, it is ridiculus

Than, so people meet the right person the first time and are happily marry for 17+ years. There should be a sub on mastering a long-term relationship. I know all relationships aren't perfect. If there were skills with dealing with the relationship, it would help everybody.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - tolgaocal80 - 02-02-2021

when I think about "the right person" thing, most women will be trying find a good man when they get around 28-30, and I think the right person attidute is only a manipulation techic that they are applying on our relationship, to make us think we find the right person, when she realize that you are more valuable than her,than she pretend to be you and she are the right person for each other

this maybe sounds too much, but if you know there is a term "oneitis syndrome", about finding the right person. I personally don't believe if we can the right person or the soulmate

a long term relationship improving sub would be good, maybe WM and some new additons (or Idk if it is already there)

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 02-03-2021

Cycle 13- Day 1

So last night was having problems getting to sleep and when I finally got to sleep I had a nightmare. I was dreaming I meet this beautiful woman and we were great together on all level and we fell in love. Than I went to this dance like a ball and her evil twin sister was trying to steal me away from her. She didn’t care that I was happy & in love with her, she told me if I go with her I will make your relationship a living hell. I didn’t listen and she starting attacking her. I push her away, than she came back with a knife & also killed her.  I can’t even get love in my dreams without drama.

I still haven’t heard back from the last interview on 1-25. I hope I get it but I have been scared because I haven’t heard anything. I have don’t follow up and interview went well. I am doing the best I can. I have been unemployed for 10-11 months. This situation is very fearful to me, been home a long time. People tell me it isn’t easy with the pandemic going on.

Tonight, can’t wait to start listening again. I don’t know if I got a breakthrough yet.

Cycle 12-listening 27/30 Hybrid Ocean 

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 04-26-2021

On Cycle 23/ Day 1

I haven't notice anything on this subliminal. I started in on Oct. 19. I have tried all tracks all different volumes. I am still as fearful as ever. Almost 6 months later.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Med - 05-18-2021

(04-26-2021, 07:25 AM)Z-Man Wrote: On Cycle 23/ Day 1

I haven't notice anything on this subliminal. I started in on Oct. 19. I have tried all tracks all different volumes. I am still as fearful as ever. Almost 6 months later.

I am also 2 months into OFv2 and so far nothing. The thing is I don't even feel that I'm listening to a sub. I have been advised to try different formats and volumes which I am trying but still so far nothing.  I really need these subs to work for me. Do you think we would have a difference with v3?  I'm just wondering what you are thinking to do next?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 05-19-2021

(05-18-2021, 09:25 PM)Med Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 07:25 AM)Z-Man Wrote: On Cycle 23/ Day 1

I am also 2 months into OFv2 and so far nothing. The thing is I don't even feel that I'm listening to a sub. I have been advised to try different formats and volumes which I am trying but still so far nothing.  I really need these subs to work for me. Do you think we would have a difference with v3?  I'm just wondering what you are thinking to do next?

I know what you are talking about. I try all formats and volume as Shannon directed. Did you also do V1 on OF. If you had the experience on both. I also need these sub to work. Fear rules my life and not in a good way. Maybe we should ask Shannon about this:

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Shannon - 05-19-2021

What is there to tell you? If you have the right personality, and the right levels of fear, then it's going to be very difficult to get rid of your fears. That shouldn't come as a surprise, and it's part of why I keep working on these things.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - ncbeareatingman - 05-19-2021

(05-19-2021, 02:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: What is there to tell you?  If you have the right personality, and the right levels of fear, then it's going to be very difficult to get rid of your fears.  That shouldn't come as a surprise, and it's part of why I keep working on these things.

Man its so courageous and awesome of you to keep working like this too Shannon. thats all I wanted to say about that.
 the the two men abouve, I'd say this one is gonna be helluva jump than even the one's before,of which I found phenominal. OFv3 is defintely worth a shot and ya might just have your socks blown off by it. all the best to both of you!! Mean it,too. Keith.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Med - 05-24-2021

(05-19-2021, 02:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: What is there to tell you?  If you have the right personality, and the right levels of fear, then it's going to be very difficult to get rid of your fears.  That shouldn't come as a surprise, and it's part of why I keep working on these things.

Would v3 make a difference on us?    Is there a big difference between v2 and v3?  

I'm just worried if v3 also didn't work for me.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Shannon - 05-24-2021

(05-24-2021, 09:43 AM)Med Wrote:

Would v3 make a difference on us?    Is there a big difference between v2 and v3?  

I'm just worried if v3 also didn't work for me.

The fact is, I can't know if it will or won't work for you.  Over time, I'll have better and better data to reference to make an educated guess, but I can't know for sure.  So far we don't even know what the best usage pattern is... the models may have given me the best starting point, or they may have given me the best balance between action and rest.  Don't know yet.

Based on what I know, I would honestly be surprised if it didn't make a difference for you, but I don't have enough data yet to even make an educated guess.  Doing that requires me to have at least certainty of what the best usage pattern is.  I suggest you guys just give OFv3 some time and watch what happens for now.