Subliminal Talk
Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 (/Thread-Becoming-Fearless-OF-5-75)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - fab10 - 11-10-2020

Quote: fear is the lowest on the emotional scale
You reminded me of a shaman I worked with many years ago, she taught that fear is the root of all negative emotions. If that’s true and OF works, one could argue that OF should be the required first step of every long term healing strategy. The reports so far seem to go in that direction indeed. 

I am more and more convinced that I could use a round of OF after LTU.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-10-2020

So Fab10, How your LTU5 journey going? You must be half way thru by now and less fearful.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - NOMAD - 11-10-2020

(11-10-2020, 03:02 PM)fab10 Wrote:
Quote: fear is the lowest on the emotional scale
If that’s true and OF works, one could argue that OF should be the required first step of every long term healing strategy. The reports so far seem to go in that direction indeed. 

I am more and more convinced that I could use a round of OF after LTU.

I've been thinking along these lines lately, myself.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - fab10 - 11-10-2020

(11-10-2020, 05:42 PM)Z-Man Wrote: So Fab10, How your LTU5 journey going? You must be half way thru by now and less fearful.

Thanks for asking, I’ll start Stage 4 tomorrow. I am exactly half way through, I had not even realized it, it went fast.

Consciously, fear was not an issue so I cannot report on that. Given my history, I am sure that, deep down, my inner child is still terrified but I cannot even feel that right now. 

I’ll go in more detail in my journal when I have more clarity, I don’t want to hijack the thread.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-11-2020

Cycle 3, Day 4 and 5

Been having problems going asleep right away. I have been listen to 3 loops and than falling asleep usually it is 6am. Either I am dazing for sleep with dreams and than wake up to turn Mp3 player off and go back to bed. I have been getting 8-10 hours sleep. I usually wake up when hungry. I do feel better when I get up, still no job

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-15-2020

Cycle 3, Day 1

I realize that I fear that nothing is going to work out for me. I fear the outcome, it is hard to let go and have the universe unfold for me. I want to control everything and I guess I fear the control. I wish I could snap my fingers and life would be perfect. Perfect woman and career. I don't like the circumstances that are happening. What is wrong with me?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - fab10 - 11-15-2020

These are deep fears, it sounds like the program is doing a really good job.

You might not feel very happy now but I do think that congratulations are in order.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-17-2020

Cycle 3, Day-2

I brought a new music player and set it for 6 repeats, but it played it 8 loops of hybrid. OMG, I was very peaceful today, no mind chatter. I guess I was in zen mode and in the present moment, no cares or concern.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-18-2020

Sorry everybody I am on Cycle 4, Day 4. 

I get so busy listening to a sub it is hard to pay attention to where you are in a cycle. I will tell you this. Getting tired of cat & mouse with employers. They call you and when you call back they take a message and then ignore you. Who do they think they are? I also have been noticing that I let stuff bother me like money, relationship and circumstances. I need to let myself accept that I am where I am, be okay with me. I have to realize that life just happens and everything works out not take it so serious.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-23-2020

Cycle 4, Day off 3

It doesn't feel like the sub is doing anything. When I try to listen to it at night it keeps me up for 3 hours or more. I bought sleep time tea hoping it would help me sleep. I am still very fearful and don't even like to get out of bed. When my friend took me to New York city. Still to afraid to walk up to girls and socialize. I am still afraid I will never find a job. I feel all my efforts are a waste of time.

I don't know what to do? Shannon help please

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - tolgaocal80 - 11-23-2020

it has been 1 month, the sub is starting to show some irration because of what it is doing.
If I would be you, I would think that it is going deeper and this causes more fear and anxiety,rather than it is not doing anything.
you got 7 or some month to finish, you may want to consider giving yourself some time and be relax

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - fab10 - 11-23-2020

I think you need more exposure: more volume (if comfortable) or one less day off or maybe more loops. I say it because it sounds like you need to break through a hard patch but also because you felt great a couple of days ago when you accidentally ran too many loops. The autoconfig must have kicked in by now, if you feel better with more exposure I think you should go for it.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-23-2020

(11-23-2020, 03:40 PM)fab10 Wrote: I think you need more exposure: more volume (if comfortable) or one less day off or maybe more loops. I say it because it sounds like you need to break through a hard patch but also because you felt great a couple of days ago when you accidentally ran too many loops. The autoconfig must have kicked in by now, if you feel better with more exposure I think you should go for it.

I think I will take 1 less day off and see what happens. I definitely need a break through.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-27-2020

Cycle 5, Day 4 ( only taking 2 days off )

No break through yet, but I feel a lot better. I guess I am putting too many exceptions on the sub. I don't get dreams about my feels like a lot of people doing this sub has. I was thing something is wrong with me. I guess that is why Shannon has it set for 8 months. Many they are some really deep issues. The journey continues.....