Subliminal Talk
Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 (/Thread-Becoming-Fearless-OF-5-75)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 10-24-2020

I decide to buy this for my Birthday, because I am sink and tired of being afraid of everything. I have been looking for a job for 4 months, this Covid-19 is a bitch...

My fears are:

Fear of not getting a job
Fear of abandonment 
Fear of Failure
Fear of not being good enough
Fear of having kids
Fear of not making enough money
Fear of rejection

Just a few I can think of, I have been on it for 5 days all I been was exhausted. It is a job just to get out of bed. I would say you certainly sleep well on it.

I am using Hybrid ocean, Shannon any suggestions to improve this?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Shannon - 10-24-2020

(10-24-2020, 12:58 PM)Z-Man Wrote: I decide to buy this for my Birthday, because I am sink and tired of being afraid of everything. I have been looking for a job for 4 months, this Covid-19 is a bitch...

My fears are:

Fear of abandonment 
Fear of Failure
Fear of having kids
Fear of rejection

Just a few I can think of, I have been on it for 5 days all I been was exhausted. It is a job just to get out of bed. I would say you certainly sleep well on it.

You chose the strongest format.  That's going to put you in a position to have the most possible resistance if that's not the best option for your personality type.  So there's really two possibilities.

1. If you're like most people, the best option is for you to use Ultrasonic format.  If that is the case, then Hybrid will be too strong, and will cause more resistance than necessary, and thus more exhaustion.

2. If Hybrid format is your best choice, then the only thing you can do is wait for the resistance causing the exhaustion to fade as the program achieves sufficient goals to allow that to happen.

I would switch to Ultrasonic format if you can, and see how that affects things using the same volume and usage patterns otherwise.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 10-25-2020

(10-24-2020, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-24-2020, 12:58 PM)Z-Man Wrote: I decide to buy this for my Birthday, because I am sink and tired of being afraid of everything. I have been looking for a job for 4 months, this Covid-19 is a bitch...

My fears are:

Fear of abandonment 
Fear of Failure
Fear of having kids
Fear of rejection

You chose the strongest format.  That's going to put you in a position to have the most possible resistance if that's not the best option for your personality type.  So there's really two possibilities.

1. If you're like most people, the best option is for you to use Ultrasonic format.  If that is the case, then Hybrid will be too strong, and will cause more resistance than necessary, and thus more exhaustion.

2. If Hybrid format is your best choice, then the only thing you can do is wait for the resistance causing the exhaustion to fade as the program achieves sufficient goals to allow that to happen.

I would switch to Ultrasonic format if you can, and see how that affects things using the same volume and usage patterns otherwise.

Shannon, I used it one night on Ultrasonic format and I was a little least tired. I still slept longer than I should. When I was listening I notice few times I could here script for a few seconds. It was at 30 or 40 minute mark, but not 100% sure. I finish day 6 with Hybrid and now on 3 day rest.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Shannon - 10-26-2020

Is hearing that reproducible? Can you give me the exact star and stop times for it?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Hatman - 10-26-2020

I had something like this happen also, but on the trickling stream hybrid version. I clearly heard a male text-to-speech voice speaking for a few seconds, but I couldn't understand what it was saying. It happened unexpectedly as I was falling asleep. It must have been within the first half of the loop. I was also experimenting with a volume that was one click higher than I normally listen at, so it was fairly loud. There's a possibility that it was an auditory hallucination, but it isn't the first time it happened with subliminals. I heard murmurs and things like that a few times with previous subliminals I listened to. I was never able to reproduce them.

I just listened to the first 25 minutes of trickling stream hybrid at a loud volume on my computer and I couldn't hear it again. I usually play it on my phone though.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 10-27-2020

(10-26-2020, 03:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is hearing that reproducible?  Can you give me the exact star and stop times for it?

No it isn't reproducible. Start times 19:42, 39:42, 59:42 End times 19:56, 39:56, 59:56 Flac file Ultrasonic

So far I only notice being tired days on, this is my second day off still tired. I had dreams with girls, but they fad in and out and don't remember anything else.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - CatMan - 10-27-2020

(10-27-2020, 12:06 AM)Z-Man Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 03:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is hearing that reproducible?  Can you give me the exact star and stop times for it?

No it isn't reproducible. Start times 19:42, 39:42, 59:42 End times 19:56, 39:56, 59:56

So far I only notice being tired days on, this is my second day off still tired. I had dreams with girls, but they fad in and out and don't remember anything else.

Shannon, I've heard it too on programs, this one included. It's cool, haha.

For OF 5.75G, I can confirm the first timestamp in particular. It lasts from 19:42 to just before about 20:00, when it goes away. For me, it's a male voice, left side every time. Hybrid headphones stream in flac (volume calibrated safely before each loop etc.).

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 10-27-2020

Day 2 break

I wasn't tired today and woke up earlier. But feeling crappy all day. I keep asking myself, when is my life going to change for the better? Being home an trying to find a job is very depressing and can't take any old job. I live by myself and have to support me. Looking for a joke is a joke, when they call you and you call back you leave a message and no return call. It feels like you wasted your time. If it wasn't for comedy shows, I would be going crazier.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 10-29-2020

Cycle 2 day 1

I didn't notice much on my 3 days off. I was very moody and negative. I sleep for 13 hours, was very exhausted that is all that I notice.

Does this sub do any healing? How do I know its working?

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-01-2020

Cycle 2 day 4

Sleep another 13 hours. I had a weird dream about ex-girlfreind cat, he was in a bottle with shrinking solution and when I let him out he was a small fruit fly. When ex-girlfreind ask me what I did i said nothing.

I have been feeling miserable all day since I woke you. I guess very depressed. Still not job..

Shannon, what do you think that dream meant? Is there any healing in this sub? Sleeping feels better than being awake.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - THolt - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 04:02 PM)Z-Man Wrote: Cycle 2 day 4

Sleep another 13 hours. I had a weird dream about ex-girlfreind cat, he was in a bottle with shrinking solution and when I let him out he was a small fruit fly. When ex-girlfreind ask me what I did i said nothing.

I have been feeling miserable all day since I woke you. I guess very depressed. Still not job..

Shannon, what do you think that dream meant? Is there any healing in this sub? Sleeping feels better than being awake.

Are you using the hybrid format still?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-02-2020

(11-01-2020, 06:26 PM)THolt Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 04:02 PM)Z-Man Wrote: Cycle 2 day 4

Are you using the hybrid format still?

Yes THolt, because I go to bed so late in the morning since the ultrasonic is silent the cars in the community with there loud music with wake me up.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-05-2020

Cycle 2 Day off 2 & 3

Very emotion sad, was crying last night and thing about life. Today was watching a comedy depressed crying and than laughing this is so weird. Just trying to take it day by day, but it is not and easy ride. I been judge myself and life.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-09-2020

Cycle 3 Day 4

My emotions are getting more in check. A lot of dreams, for some reason about ex-wife don't know why. Been divorced 7 years, but the dream felt so real. I was realizing yesterday that fear is the lowest on the emotional scale. Peace,freedom and hopefulness is the highest on the positive end of the emotional scale. That is when you are in alignment and you can even manifest what you want in your life. So, eliminating all fears is the highest form of empowerment that you can do. So looking forward to being fearless.

I haven't been as tired as usable I guess going to bed 3am & 4am is helping.