Subliminal Talk
Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin (/Thread-Emotional-healing-V4-Journal-Let-the-healing-begin)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 11-26-2020

Cycle 6 day 1-

I am in a great mood today! doing semen retention plus E4 hybrid with headphones(read that its safe if you calibrate it correctly and doesnt hear in a too loud noise from the FAQ).

I want to thank @Shannon for making this sub, i had doubts in the begining but it is amazing.

I went to CBT Therapy for 3 years and i always felt worse everytime i left the clinic.
With this thing, i feel better each day and i notice myself totally smooth and relaxed even in stressfull situations.

I believe well working subs will be the future FDA approved remedy for any emotional issues just like EMDR/CBT Treatments Smile

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - tolgaocal80 - 11-26-2020

Shannon subs is the BEST choice and the latest technology when it comes to personal-development, and the cheapeast one

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 11-28-2020

Cycle 6 day 4-

i had lots of scary dreams but couldnt remmember any of them while waking up.

from time to time resentment rise up from my last relationship.

i went to another date 2 days ago, and i was super chill and calm during it. after we made out in my car and i suggested coming to my place i became nervous- i guess its somthing i have to work on because she changed her mind few minutes later haha.

my urine still is dark when i run the program but returns to be light on my off days.

my social skills are not changed regarding wittyness or creativity but just i am more calm in these situations.

when i was in college i used to have panic attacks during class because i was scared i would get humiliated. i wonder what would be my reaction nowdays

also i wonder how much my internal beliefs have changed since i started ?

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 12-11-2020

Cycle 7 day 6-

Had a really vivid dream last night. maybe it because i upped the US volume a bit? who knows.
i dream of me going to a resturant, and the waitress told me basically there are no open table left even though i saw clearly there were 2 there.
i told her assertively to let me sit there, she argued with me and i yelled at her that i want to talk with her manager.

Subconciously i think i felt not good enough when she told me that there are no open tables, maybe the self respect/esteem module kicked in?
only shannon knows   Rolleyes

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - fab10 - 12-11-2020

(12-11-2020, 06:56 AM)Rusty Wrote: Had a really vivid dream last night. maybe it because i upped the US volume a bit? who knows.
I also started having more vivid dreams when i upped the US volume a bit.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 12-28-2020

Cycle 9 day 6-

Been switching back and forth between masked and hybrid.

Now when i think about it, i remmeber the first month i had this panic moments from time to time where i felt
nausea or really stronge fear for a moment.
well it doesnt happen any longer, i guess it's stabilized in me.

i do still notice when using US while sleeping, having from time to time remmemberable intense dreams.

last dream i had was 2 days ago, this time it was about highschool friend(we are not longer in contact),
i dream of arguing with him about somthing, then he said he was top of the class, which appearantly in the dream he was.
then i felt angry and the dream ended.

very interesting because the dream before it was about a commander i had in the army,

maybe eventualy i will dream about me as a 5 years old experiences? i wonder if so, because then maybe most of my issues would be fixed.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - THolt - 12-29-2020

(12-28-2020, 09:30 PM)Rusty Wrote: Cycle 9 day 6-

Been switching back and forth between masked and hybrid.

Now when i think about it, i remmeber the first month i had this  panic moments from time to time where i felt
nausea or really stronge fear for a moment.
well it doesnt happen any longer, i guess it's stabilized in me.

i do still notice when using US while sleeping, having from time to time remmemberable intense dreams.

last dream i had was 2 days ago, this time it was about highschool friend(we are not longer in contact),
i dream of arguing with him about somthing, then he said he was top of the class, which appearantly in the dream he was.
then i felt angry and the dream ended.

very interesting because the dream before it was about a commander i had in the army,

maybe eventualy i will dream about me as a 5 years old experiences? i wonder if so, because then maybe most of my issues would be fixed.

If I recall correctly, if you use E4 long enough then it will go back to these early years and heal those issues. But you have to listen to for the full 8 month cycle. And maybe another. 

Right now E4 is making me aware of stuff that happened relatively recently that made an negative impact on me. I will keep grinding away.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 01-26-2021

Tomorrow starts my last E4 cycle before i reach 4 monthes of consistant use mark.

then ill take a rest from subs till AM7 or ASC 6 come out.

Improvements so far:
* More relaxed and general feeling of calmness and happiness.
* Less sensitivity to hurtful situations( my dog of 14 years died and i didnt mourn for too long)
* DRS work as intended. reflected any negative energy back
* Frequent vivid dreams about the past and traumas.
* less anxious in public places(altho now its covid so i cant tell for sure since there are less people).
* body feels more purified from toxins and bad energy.
* i feel better about myself and my self worth has increased.
* find that many activities i was doing were a time wasters, much more aware of how i spend my time now.
* have better relationship with friends.
* less reactive, more thoughtfull yet assertive when needed.

I did not feel like my masculinity rise too much but it is not the purpose of this sub so.. anyway
great results. i hope they stick even after i stop.

Thanks to @Shannon for his hard work on the frm and future upgrades. cant wait to test E5 in the future.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - RTBoss - 01-26-2021

E4 is supposed to be used for 8 months, so you are halfway. 4 months to go.

Don't quit. AM7 and ASC 6G aren't anywhere close to being released.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Shannon - 01-26-2021

(01-26-2021, 08:38 PM)RTBoss Wrote: E4 is supposed to be used for 8 months, so you are halfway.  4 months to go.

Don't quit.  AM7 and ASC 6G aren't anywhere close to being released.

This.  Follow the directions.  You're almost certainly not going to see ASC before the last few months of this year, at the earliest, given the work load I have to deal with right now and the jobs required to get to 6G.  You have plenty of time to finish E4.