Subliminal Talk
Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin (/Thread-Emotional-healing-V4-Journal-Let-the-healing-begin)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - fab10 - 10-14-2020

(10-09-2020, 06:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 08:07 PM)London1 Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 03:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: We don't recommend ultrasonic with headphones as it's too easy to mess up the volume. Too low reduces effectiveness, too high may damage hearing.

As for listening, why not listen at night while in bed on speakers? That's what I usually do, at first it can be a little hard to sleep but usually I adjust to it.

What if you have to leave the room during the run? Wont it break ASRB?

Yes, which is why I suggest always using it on a portable player, like a phone or mp3 player.

Either that or you time your bathroom breaks with the primary ASRB  Lol
I have been known to do that.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-14-2020

Cycle 2 day 3-

I had a very intense dream last night- when i played 3 US loops during sleep using my jbl flip4 speaker.

it went like this:
I applied for a job and got accepted, the job took place at a small office where people wore masks all around it.
I started doing my job then i remmember my superior called me in. i asked whats wronge? he said where is your output?
you have to produce better results.
i had big argument with him and then i remmember people tried to convince me to stay, i went to his office where he tried to belittle me and i yelled at him that he is wronge and i quit this job.

and now when i think about it, i had a very similar real life experience in the start of 2019, is it coincidence? is my subconcious reprocess the whole event and heal whatever damages were during that time?

i remmember clearly in that dream i felt like i am less then, like he is better then me and my result means nothing.

it also goes back to a commander i had in the army, who also i had issues with him.
in general i have issues with authority and i think E4 trying to dive deep to the core of thos issues and let me see where it stems from- which i believe some childhood traumas.

lets see ill do tonight another US tracks, see how it goes.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-16-2020

Cycle 2 day 4-

Wow. another intense dream, i was dreaming this time that i am in the middle of a social group- surrounded by my core and extended family.

everybody told me to be involved in the birthday of my cousin, but i kept dodging and avoiding it, i wanted to do it but still somthing kept me from enjoying these social situations so i kept dodging it. i remmember clearly how i kept running the opposite direction of these events.

does it mean my subconcious resist the changes of the script? i wonder what that was about

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Shannon - 10-17-2020

It could mean a lot of different things. Not enough data.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-18-2020

Cycle 2 Day 6.

Feeling very tired most of the day, i been sleepng A lot..
i wonder does earphones quality really matters for results? like take 30$ earphones and 150$ earphones, would the 150$ earphones would produce better results ? if yes i would rather invest the money for the best equipment.

sometimes i am having this bizzar panic feeling but i think it is because E4 is working in the background on some fears.

i noticed the DRS is actually working by the way, my mom sometimes try to put me down (she is bipolar im sure)
and even tho i never let her do it to me before, since the E4 i am much more assertive, to the point where
the moment she start dissing me i diss back harder then her. like a bumerang with double the hit..

i think there is alot of garbage to clean in that area.. i wonder if E4 is going to help me with that aswell

gonna do some US tracks during the night, see how i feel tomorrow Smile

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - tolgaocal80 - 10-18-2020

I use 5 $ aliexpress headphones, it just the same as Senhieser mx500 , I dont think it differs much they are fine.
and I have a 25 $ headset again aliexpress, they are also fine.(more quality than jbl )

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-21-2020

Last day off,
doing NoFap in conjuction with E4 so im not sure where the feelings stems from(either nofap or E4).

i feel very frustrated by the world, by women especially.

i feel lonely, angry and sad.
i have flashbacks from memories of my last relationship, and stuff i shoulnt have done.
i am sleeping alot, i am thinking alot.
im working on my path and purpose but drift in thoughts sometimes.
i just want to live life again without the corona, i want to express myself fully without hesitation . i want to be a
new and improved man. i hope E4 will clean everything so i can use the big guns to achieve that.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-21-2020

I started feeling even worse and i remmmember shannon said to listen to the subconcious regarding wether to listen or not to the sub.
so i started listening again on my last day off and im feeling much muc better. i guess my subconcious need that extra day of use in order to deal with the turmoil inside. i hope thats ok

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - JamesM - 10-21-2020

You're good. Somewhere on the first page of my journal he said it's okay to listen more if you subconscious tells you to listen more, even if you haven't been through 2 ASRB2 cycles yet. Trying to get you to listen less was the subconscious trying to get out of implementing the program. He said to keep at least 1 day off so I tried that. It really didn't work for me, so I'm personally taking the stance of following the rules before breaking the rules.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-22-2020

@Shannon hey, i am having terrible headaches since today morning and they last the whole day what should i do?
i dont want to miss days but i cant function with such headachs

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Shannon - 10-24-2020

(10-22-2020, 12:47 PM)Rusty Wrote: @Shannon  hey, i am having terrible headaches since today morning and they last the whole day what should i do?

First, what is causing them?  You can't automatically assume that it is or isn't the subliminal.  If nothing works for relieving them in terms of over the counter painkillers, that suggests the subliminal, but it could also be something else as well.

If you're sure that it's the subliminal, then a headache will indicate your subconscious is basically fighting a last-ditch-effort to "survive", in its point of view.  I think some parts of the subconscious view certain types of change as literal death, likely because they don't have the capacity to understand the concept of change in that way.  The result is fear of "iminent death" and doing anything and everything possible to fight the change ("death").  That includes triggering serious pain and other things trying to get you to stop using the program before it changes ("dies").

You can do 3 things.  1 is... just keep going as you are.  Eventually, it should override and change that part, and when it does, the pain will go away.

2 is, stop using the program.  This of course means that you wasted your time and money and went through all that pain for nothing, because you're not going to achieve the program goals.  This is, naturally, not the recommended course of action.

3 is you can adjust your usage patterns to correct the situation.  Different people need to adjust it in different ways.  Some personality types will benefit from lowering the volume so the "aggressiveness" isn't so much and the subconscious can execute without going so fast that it feels threatened.  The issue is that some personality types will respond to this by executing better, and others will have the subconscious stop fighting when it is capable of overriding the program and then just refuse to execute, but may hide that from you.  Not the goal you want.

Some personality types benefit from increasing the volume and/or usage time, basically giving the subconscious back what it gave you.  This will result in an escalation war until one side or the other wins, and if you do this right, it will always be the subliminal that wins.  These are typically the ones who will respond to lower volumes by refusing to execute.

I suggest that, again - IF - this is the subconscious response to the subliminal (and not some sort of symptom of a medical issue), that increasing the volume or listening time should be a better choice.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-25-2020

(10-24-2020, 09:12 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 12:47 PM)Rusty Wrote: @Shannon  hey, i am having terrible headaches since today morning and they last the whole day what should i do?

First, what is causing them?  You can't automatically assume that it is or isn't the subliminal.  If nothing works for relieving them in terms of over the counter painkillers, that suggests the subliminal, but it could also be something else as well.

If you're sure that it's the subliminal, then a headache will indicate your subconscious is basically fighting a last-ditch-effort to "survive", in its point of view.  I think some parts of the subconscious view certain types of change as literal death, likely because they don't have the capacity to understand the concept of change in that way.  The result is fear of "iminent death" and doing anything and everything possible to fight the change ("death").  That includes triggering serious pain and other things trying to get you to stop using the program before it changes ("dies").

You can do 3 things.  1 is... just keep going as you are.  Eventually, it should override and change that part, and when it does, the pain will go away.

2 is, stop using the program.  This of course means that you wasted your time and money and went through all that pain for nothing, because you're not going to achieve the program goals.  This is, naturally, not the recommended course of action.

3 is you can adjust your usage patterns to correct the situation.  Different people need to adjust it in different ways.  Some personality types will benefit from lowering the volume so the "aggressiveness" isn't so much and the subconscious can execute without going so fast that it feels threatened.  The issue is that some personality types will respond to this by executing better, and others will have the subconscious stop fighting when it is capable of overriding the program and then just refuse to execute, but may hide that from you.  Not the goal you want.

Some personality types benefit from increasing the volume and/or usage time, basically giving the subconscious back what it gave you.  This will result in an escalation war until one side or the other wins, and if you do this right, it will always be the subliminal that wins.  These are typically the ones who will respond to lower volumes by refusing to execute.

I suggest that, again - IF - this is the subconscious response to the subliminal (and not some sort of symptom of a medical issue), that increasing the volume or listening time should be a better choice.

Amazing replay! thanks for clarifying the reason.
so i used acamol and it helped and when i woke up i felt no headaches any longer.

Do you know when am i suppose to feel behavioral changes and what kind of changes in attitude i should expect from running E4?

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Shannon - 10-26-2020

(10-25-2020, 12:40 PM)Rusty Wrote:
(10-24-2020, 09:12 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Amazing replay! thanks for clarifying the reason.
so i used acamol and it helped and when i woke up i felt no headaches any longer.

Do you know when am i suppose to feel behavioral changes and what kind of changes in attitude i should expect from running E4?

Since every person has a unique set of personality traits and experiences, as well as conclusions drawn from those experiences and beliefs formed from those conclusions, there is no way for me to know when you will do or experience any particular thing.  Just use the program according to the instructions, and let it do its thing.  Frequently,. people don't see what it's doing while it is in process, and then they look back and realize it has made progress they didn't see.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-27-2020

Cycle 3 day 6
had a date yesterday with hot brazilian woman.
i was so calm and non reactive that i got laid 30 minutes after meeting her. very casually.
i did have pied and couldnt perform well,
i guess its because i ejaculated that same day.

anyway im still having bizzar dreams- mostly fear related.
some dreams about somthing im afraid that will happen because of somthing i did..

i notice that with people of authority im still not myself
i wonder if or when its gonna be worked on