Subliminal Talk
Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin (/Thread-Emotional-healing-V4-Journal-Let-the-healing-begin)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - THolt - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 05:57 AM)Rusty Wrote: Why is my urine still dark after 5 days of use? is it gonna stay this way for the whole time of usage of this program?
I'm scared about this kinda stuff

It’s problem the detox module.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-08-2020

So is it gonna stay like this? how long it should last? i dont want my kidneys to explode lol

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - THolt - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 06:07 AM)Rusty Wrote: So is it gonna stay like this? how long it should last? i dont want my kidneys to explode lol

I don’t think it will last long term but @Shannon could best answer

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - tolgaocal80 - 10-08-2020

Are you sure it is related to Detox module, it may be a disease, you know maybe you want to go for a check,

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-08-2020

it started exactly when i started E4. i never had dark urine consistantly before in my life when i was hydrated.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - tolgaocal80 - 10-08-2020

than don't worry about it, E4 doing its job, there is physically and emotionally detox module in it, some people reported that kind of things before too, let it go a few days more

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-09-2020

cycle 1 Day 6-
My last day in the first ASRB2 cycle.. i have to say i am feeling so tired the last couple of days- i slept a lot.

i do feel more emotionally healthy/clear and less negative thoughts, i still do feel shame when talking about certain topics but it is just the begining of my journey,

i wonder if after removing the majority of fear/shame/guilt is it gonna make me able to execute better future programs? and if so what is the reasoning?

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Shannon - 10-09-2020

(10-05-2020, 07:32 PM)Rusty Wrote: Cycle 1 day 2 last run:
I noticed my urine is darker than usual even though i drank alot of water, is there some kind of detox module in this ?

Also i almost fell asleep listening to this on earphones, i guess the state shifting is tuning you to a certain frequency?

This program has a detox module, as stated.  That could very well be a result of the detox module, espeecially if you're drinking plenty of water.

The state shifting is self optimizing.  It is whatever you need it to be in order to achieve the program goals.

(10-05-2020, 08:07 PM)London1 Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 03:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: We don't recommend ultrasonic with headphones as it's too easy to mess up the volume. Too low reduces effectiveness, too high may damage hearing.

As for listening, why not listen at night while in bed on speakers? That's what I usually do, at first it can be a little hard to sleep but usually I adjust to it.

What if you have to leave the room during the run? Wont it break ASRB?

Yes, which is why I suggest always using it on a portable player, like a phone or mp3 player.

(10-08-2020, 05:57 AM)Rusty Wrote: Why is my urine still dark after 5 days of use? is it gonna stay this way for the whole time of usage of this program?
I'm scared about this kinda stuff

There's nothing to fear, as long as you're sure it's caused by E4.  If your urine is dark because of the detox module, that means it's working to flush toxins out of your system, which can definitely turn your urine dark.  It may also be that you are dehydrated, but it sounds like you probably are not, if you tried compensating for that already.

If it's the detox module, the dark urine will fade when the toxins have been dealt with.  If it's not toxin flush, then I suggest you make sure to drink the recommended amount of water each day and pay attention to if your urine smells like medicine.  If it does, you are most likely dehydrated.

(10-09-2020, 02:20 PM)Rusty Wrote: cycle 1 Day 6-
My last day in the first ASRB2 cycle.. i have to say i am feeling so tired the last couple of days- i slept a lot.

i do feel more emotionally healthy/clear and less negative thoughts, i still do feel shame when talking about certain topics but it is just the begining of my journey,

i wonder if after removing the majority of fear/shame/guilt is it gonna make me able to execute better future programs? and if so what is the reasoning?

It probably will, yes.  But I don't understand what you're asking when you say "what is the reasoning?"

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-09-2020

Oh nothing, i was just wonderng how come when you have less guilt/fear/shame you can execute better, but i think thats self explanatory haha.

Anyway this program makes me really tired, i guess i have to adjust to the difference in power in comparison to ASC 5G which i ran before it

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Shannon - 10-10-2020

(10-09-2020, 08:15 PM)Rusty Wrote: Oh nothing, i was just wonderng how come when you have less guilt/fear/shame you can execute better, but i think thats self explanatory haha.

Anyway this program makes me really tired, i guess i have to adjust to the difference in power in comparison to ASC 5G which i ran before it

There's that, and the fact that it's probably dealing with overriding some subconscious resistance as well.

But yes, E4's 5.75.2G is orders of magnitude more powerful than 5G.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-12-2020

Cycle 2 Day 1-

Started my first iteration this morning, started to feel better, then angry for some reason.
Sometimes i have this weird feeling in my head like a kind of nausea where everything seems like blurry , almost like a feeling before fainting but just in a very weak manner.

anyway my urine got lighter yesterday, and after today's use it got darker again haha xD well i guess i got lots of toxins
i will do 3 loops with headphones and 2 US today, lets see how its gonna go.