Subliminal Talk
Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin (/Thread-Emotional-healing-V4-Journal-Let-the-healing-begin)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-01-2020

Hey, so i am new in this sub community and i decided to buy my first sub here E4, since i know that healing is the base for everything.

I am 28 years old trying to become the greatest version i can be. i have recently heared about subs when i looked of ways to become more confident haha.

So, i do know that i had some traumas in my childhood but i dont recall them quite clearly, i know that nowdays if i go into unknown social situations i get into my head and i dont show my true self (due to fear i guess or trauma).

Hopefully this sub will change it, i will start this sunday October 4th.

I know it is recommended to run for atleast 8 monthes. but i think 100 days will be enough for me since i want to try other subs too. do you think the benefits will still stay even after i switch?

This will be my healing journal, lets see how far i go.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - tolgaocal80 - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 11:37 AM)Rusty Wrote: I know it is recommended to run for atleast 8 monthes. but i think 100 days will be enough for me since i want to try other subs too. do you think the benefits will still stay even after i switch?

Hey , welcome. , good choice as start. Everything in life boils down to oneself emotional state so E4 is a very good choice I can't wait to see your progress

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - THolt - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 11:37 AM)Rusty Wrote: Hey, so i am new in this sub community and i decided to buy my first sub here E4, since i know that healing is the base for everything.

I am 28 years old trying to become the greatest version i can be. i have recently heared about subs when i looked of ways to become more confident haha.

So, i do know that i had some traumas in my childhood but i dont recall them quite clearly, i know that nowdays if i go into unknown social situations i get into my head and i dont show my true self (due to fear i guess or trauma).

I know it is recommended to run for atleast 8 monthes. but i think 100 days will be enough for me since i want to try other subs too. do you think the benefits will still stay even after i switch?

100 days may not be enough to completely dig through your traumas and emotional issues. Doing 8 months of E4 will will no doubt clear away a lot of those traumas. It will also make other sub work better probably

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - fab10 - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 11:37 AM)Rusty Wrote: Hey, so i am new in this sub community and i decided to buy my first sub here E4, since i know that healing is the base for everything.

I know, we all want to do almost everything but we have to establish our priorities. The latest titles, OF and E4 (and by extension LTU) do a lot of healing and create a strong foundation for every aspect of life. 

Shannon knows what he is doing. I would strongly recommend that you do yourself a favor and complete the 8 months because the sub digs deeper and deeper. The benefits achieved will probably stay if you stop sooner but you won’t have healed the most profound root issues. You mention childhood trauma. I know first hand, sadly, how childhood trauma has a way of haunting you (mostly unconsciously) and sabotaging your life. Wouldn’t you want to get to the bottom of it? 
As a bonus, other subs will probably work better if you go all the way with E4 because of all the crap it removes. 

Good luck with your journey!

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-03-2020

First run reports:

Using flac Masked trickling stream.

Feeling a bit lighter,
in the middle of the track i started feeling some intense feeling of fear untill it became unbearable, i lowered a bit the volume and it passed away.

By the way, is it ok to stop in the middle of the listening, and continue from the last point of listening in a later time? or whenever i start over i must listen to it fully from begining?

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - THolt - 10-03-2020

(10-03-2020, 07:57 PM)Rusty Wrote: First run reports:

Feeling a bit lighter,
in the middle of the track i started feeling some intense feeling of fear untill it became unbearable, i lowered a bit the volume and it passed away.

By the way, is it ok to stop in the middle of the listening, and continue from the last point of listening in a later time? or whenever i start over i must listen to it fully from begining?

It is best you listen to the program uninterrupted. 

This can be easier said than done as sometimes somebody calls me when I am listening but we must be do our best.

If you do stop, then just continue from where you left off.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-03-2020

(10-03-2020, 09:27 PM)THolt Wrote:

Feeling a bit lighter,

This can be easier said than done as sometimes somebody calls me when I am listening but we must be do our best.

yea it is def hard to listening straight for 1 hour and a half without interruptions for sure.

@Shannon Hey shannon, if i run this sub for 4 monthes for example instead of 8, does it mean the progress i will be making with the sub will be gone? and thos fears/emotional issues that are tackled will comback in a later time? 

or that it might make me unbalanced like in the AM6 instructions for example

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Shannon - 10-04-2020

(10-03-2020, 11:01 PM)Rusty Wrote:

Feeling a bit lighter,

yea it is def hard to listening straight for 1 hour and a half without interruptions for sure.

@Shannon Hey shannon, if i run this sub for 4 monthes for example instead of 8, does it mean the progress i will be making with the sub will be gone? and thos fears/emotional issues that are tackled will comback in a later time? 

You should do your best to run the program according to the instructions.  If you get interruptions using it during the day, then run it at night.  Ultrasonic is good for that if Hybrid keeps you from sleeping.

Running the program for less than the intended amount of time means the job will not be finished.  Some aspects may be able to regenerate.  It is designed to achieve its goals by getting you to process, heal and clear all of the emotional issues.  During that process, you will not be in a normal state of mind or emotions.  It will fade back to whatever the "new normal" is when you stop using the program, but you really want to finish what you start with programs like this.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 05:29 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 11:01 PM)Rusty Wrote:

Feeling a bit lighter,

You should do your best to run the program according to the instructions.  If you get interruptions using it during the day, then run it at night.  Ultrasonic is good for that if Hybrid keeps you from sleeping.

Running the program for less than the intended amount of time means the job will not be finished.  Some aspects may be able to regenerate.  It is designed to achieve its goals by getting you to process, heal and clear all of the emotional issues.  During that process, you will not be in a normal state of mind or emotions.  It will fade back to whatever the "new normal" is when you stop using the program, but you really want to finish what you start with programs like this.

So the new normal is basically the mind without the past traumas/issues up to the point of stopping?

Also i'm listening over night in US format at around 40-50 db from source of the speaker, and reaches around 60-70db where i lye in bed.

is that a good volume? what would be the optimal?
Thanks!

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-05-2020

Cycle 1 Day 2:

Did 2 Ultrasonic runs while sleeping and then another masked when i woke up.
Now i feel very exhausted, like i can barely think or process anything even when i'm not listening to the sub.
i guess it should take time for my brain to adapt to this kind of input.
i think i'll drop down to 3 instead of 5 loops a day untill i feel that i can actually do the rest and still have enough energy to think/do everyday activities.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - reki - 10-05-2020

(10-01-2020, 12:40 PM)THolt Wrote:

100 days may not be enough to completely dig through your traumas and emotional issues. Doing 8 months of E4 will will no doubt clear away a lot of those traumas. It will also make other sub work better probably

I agree with this as well. Don't rush things. I'm still using the E1 5g and as much as I hope I am using E4 instead I will still use it for at least 3 months as recommended.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - fab10 - 10-05-2020

Quote:yea it is def hard to listening straight for 1 hour and a half without interruptions for sure.

I have bad news and good news for you  Wink 

It’s not one hour and a half, the whole run should be uninterrupted. 

However, it doesn’t have to be hard - most of us have an old phone, a portable player or anything that can play music. As long as you do not use your current phone, you will never be interrupted (you would be listening even when you talk on the phone.)

Or play it a night, ez, unless it bothers your sleep.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - fab10 - 10-05-2020

Quote:I'm still using the E1 5g and as much as I hope I am using E4 instead I will still use it for at least 3 months as recommended.

I am not sure if I understand exactly what you mean but I believe you can switch from E1 to E4 at any time, that does not count as breaking the 3 months run, you just upgrade.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - reki - 10-05-2020

(10-05-2020, 03:39 AM)Rusty Wrote: Cycle 1 Day 2:

Did 2 Ultrasonic runs while sleeping and then another masked when i woke up.
Now i feel very exhausted, like i can barely think or process anything even when i'm not listening to the sub.
i guess it should take time for my brain to adapt to this kind of input.
i think i'll drop down to 3 instead of 5 loops a day untill i feel that i can actually do the rest and still have enough energy to think/do everyday activities.

Looks like E4 is heavy hitting. 
In my case I have had emotional traumas as well but most have been incurred during my late teens to 20s. We're in this together my friend. Good luck!