Subliminal Talk
*Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* (/Thread-Jake-s-Overcoming-Fear-5-75-1G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-06-2020

Tuesday 6 October - Day 2 of Cycle 2

Woke with a tiny amount of tension that didnt last longer than a minute or so so basically kinda insignificant.
Nothing else to report, no headache today no tired or drowsy feeling ie mind fog.

Only thing to report is that the girl I chatted to has messaged me now and again and I just got off a 1hour talk with her that was only supposed to be 5mins. I dont really know PUA or game and dont know how not to cock this up.
She did say that she could link with other guys but doesnt feel she wants to and I asked if thats to do with me and she said not really as its only been a couple of days etc yet the conversations have been long and flowing and indepth and cool.

No idea how to play it since we cannot meet anyway until im back in uk and covid is over I think or atleast a year so will see. Im adding this info here as data but also to get it out my system and also because this was the kinda stuff I would share when I tried DMSI and now im not on DMSI and this happens lol

addendum: I always seem to forget other things so my apologies but yes so far no coca-cola zero and no tea still. Im drinking only water and having herbal tea.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - fab10 - 10-06-2020

Sounds like progress to me...  Superman

Quote:now im not on DMSI and this happens lol
This generation digs so much deeper.

Quote:no coca-cola zero
There are many reasons to quit Coca cola, zero or otherwise, I think it’s a smart move.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-07-2020

(10-06-2020, 09:43 PM)fab10 Wrote: Sounds like progress to me...  Superman

There are many reasons to quit Coca cola, zero or otherwise, I think it’s a smart move.

I still dont get how to quote individual sentences because when I do it then the whole repsonse looks different to how you just did it lol

thanks man im really hoping im making progress but need it to be faster if I am.

Ah i see well im hoping things work with this girl but she did say she takes time to fall for a guy and part of that im assuming is the sexual connection which we wont have a chance to get to yet.

thanks man about the coca-cola too! its been really hard but I really want and need this sub to execute and if not this then UMOP3 so I realised for my sleep and this sub I had to make a drastic change there. Im not just focused on drinking water which I dont really do much of but herbal tea helps add to the daily amount.

Wednesday 7 October - Day 3 of Cycle 2

So its morning for me. Nothing to report however in my kitchen as I make breakfast I saw a very fluffy/thick spider web in the corner which I broke but I realised that my attention and focus was on the doom of a spider roaming around my apartment.

So fear of spiders is there. lol

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Omni3 - 10-07-2020

(10-07-2020, 02:16 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

I still dont get how to quote individual sentences because when I do it then the whole repsonse looks different to how you just did it lol

thanks man im really hoping im making progress but need it to be faster if I am.

Ah i see well im hoping things work with this girl but she did say she takes time to fall for a guy and part of that im assuming is the sexual connection which we wont have a chance to get to yet.

thanks man about the coca-cola too! its been really hard but I really want and need this sub to execute and if not this then UMOP3 so I realised for my sleep and this sub I had to make a drastic change there. Im not just focused on drinking water which I dont really do much of but herbal tea helps add to the daily amount.

Hey Jake

This may help:

At the top and bottom of the "quote" when you are editing your new post are brackets:
eg
[ quote ]
[ /quote ]

(I've added spaces in this example as without the 'spaces' in the square brackets your browser would not display them for you to see/understand. 

When you use these square bracket (tags) in your post the quoted content is contained in the start ([ quote ]) and end ([ /quote ]) tags

So your post could look like this as you edit it (without the aforementioned 'spaces:'

[ quote ]
"This is the first quote contained within the start/end tags"
[ /quote ]

Your comments here (without quote tags)

[ quote ]
"This is the second quote contained within another set of start/end tags"
[ /quote ]

So your post should eventually appear as:

Quote:"This is the first quote contained within the start/end tags"

Your comments here (without quote tags)

Quote:"This is the second quote contained within another set of start/end tags"

Smile

(10-07-2020, 05:03 AM)Omni3 Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 02:16 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Quote:Hey Jake
So this is number 1 OMNI

Quote:This may help:
This is 2.

Quote:At the top and bottom of the "quote" when you are editing your new post are brackets:
this is 3

eg
[ quote ]
[ /quote ]

(I've added spaces in this example as without the 'spaces' in the square brackets your browser would not display them for you to see/understand. 

When you use these square bracket (tags) in your post the quoted content is contained in the start ([ quote ]) and end ([ /quote ]) tags

So your post could look like this as you edit it (without the aforementioned 'spaces:'

[ quote ]
"This is the first quote contained within the start/end tags"
[ /quote ]

Your comments here (without quote tags)

[ quote ]
"This is the second quote contained within another set of start/end tags"
[ /quote ]

So your post should eventually appear as:

Quote:"This is the first quote contained within the start/end tags"

Your comments here (without quote tags)

Quote:"This is the second quote contained within another set of start/end tags"

Smile

Hey omni thanks man so let me try it with your first 3 sentence above and if it doesnt work right please tell me what went wrong. Ill be quoting each line seperately to see if it works and under ill type a number.

Wednesday 7 October - Day 3 of Cycle 2
Part 2 - continued...

So nothing to report except that ive had music in my head for the past few days. I listen to a marvel movies playlist of themes tunes and I realised that yesterday and today (possibly) the day before the music was in my head.

Last night when I got to bed, I couldnt stop the music in my mind lol

I think this has happened to me before on subs or a sub. Im wondering if this is a form of resistance?

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - tolgaocal80 - 10-07-2020

contuine like that !! it is soon you will notice some bigger things

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Omni3 - 10-07-2020

Quote:Hey omni thanks man so let me try it with your first 3 sentence above and if it doesnt work right please tell me what went wrong. Ill be quoting each line seperately to see if it works and under ill type a number.
Hey @Jake2015

In essence we're talking NESTED tags - this page explains the concept succinctly:
http://www.bu.edu/tech/services/cccs/websites/www/non-wordpress/start/html-introduction/syntax/nesting-tags/

I quote (get it..lol) "tags should be “nested” in a proper order, meaning that the tag opened most recently is always the next tag to close"

So tags come in pairs - open and close. If you want your quote to be at the very left and not in the "quote chain" or "nested chain" you have to close each quote off individually.

In your example your 'numbers' are still "nested."

I trust that make sense. Try making it "not nested" as an exercise Smile

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-08-2020

(10-07-2020, 12:04 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: contuine like that !! it is soon you will notice some bigger things
thanks man i really hope so too but do you think the music playing in the head is normal or something?

(10-07-2020, 01:55 PM)Omni3 Wrote:
Quote:Hey omni thanks man so let me try it with your first 3 sentence above and if it doesnt work right please tell me what went wrong. Ill be quoting each line seperately to see if it works and under ill type a number.
Hey @Jake2015

In essence we're talking NESTED tags - this page explains the concept succinctly:
http://www.bu.edu/tech/services/cccs/websites/www/non-wordpress/start/html-introduction/syntax/nesting-tags/

I quote (get it..lol) "tags should be “nested” in a proper order, meaning that the tag opened most recently is always the next tag to close"

So tags come in pairs - open and close. If you want your quote to be at the very left and not in the "quote chain" or "nested chain" you have to close each quote off individually.

In your example your 'numbers' are still "nested."

I trust that make sense. Try making it "not nested" as an exercise Smile

Hey Omni

Thanks for taking the time to explain really appreciate it but so ok how do I not nest them? as that was the issue I had and saw that my numbers were yes nested rather than out of the nest.

Thursday 8 October - Day 4 of Cycle 2

Lastnight I hit play on the playlist for the sub and  I went to bed and my mind was active and not restful at all. Also for around 5mins maybe 10 I kept seeing images of demons in my room. Flashing from 1 kind to another. Maybe it was only a minute actually but it was weird. It was like those spectral ghosts from the modern horror american movies were in the corner of my room. I had my eyes shut, mind racing and these fearful imagines were in my mind. so what the heck is this??

The other thing to note is that last night it ended with that girl after 3-4 days. Im not sure what to share as this isnt DMSI nor is this the place to write alot except to say that I made a joke that she took badly (I can only assume) and she hung up and removed me from snapchat. She has ignored my messages on the chat app I met her on. I am so confused! A female friend on the chat app is trying to chat to her and see if she can break the wall and get her to communicate with me.

I keep doing this, soon as I meet a girl that ticks many of my boxes that I have for the ONE, then I fall for them and think about the future, a married life etc. Im not a girl yet I behave this way. My friend said it happens to us all but that im needy. How do I get rid of this neediness Sad how do I stop messing up with girls Sad

addendum: My sleep cycle has been improving. I had to make changes and I have already stopped all coca cola and normal english type of teas in favour of herbal however im trying to bring my sleep cycle back by 1 hour per day until i get to the time I want to get to bed which is 9pm to wake at 6am. This means I would have no life but it means I can wake up and try and focus on my goals etc. So ive been using amino acid neurtransmitters with the help of a professional and some days they work some days they do not but ive managed to bring my sleep suddenly back to where im waking today for example at 10am rather than the usual 2-3pm. Today my pattern is messed due to cooking alot that I can freeze so ill get to bed whatever time I can and then see.

Also today no music playing in my head etc.

Something I just posted on @Bayern OF journal I thought was wise to post here as another of my fears if I havent mentioned it in this journal already so ill just copy and paste it.

Procrastination is my biggest issue or fear around certain things I need to get done due to them feeling like hard work or difficult or overwhelming and I should add this to my journal actually. So as well as procrastination its that sometimes i extend the time a job should take by somehow making it longer.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - tolgaocal80 - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 10:47 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 12:04 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: contuine like that !! it is soon you will notice some bigger things
thanks man i really hope so too but do you think the music playing in the head is normal or something?

well, if you ask me about that, this certainly means heavy resistance, I bet it is trying to guide your thoughts to a totally different subject than what OF trying to enlight.

This happened to me before, I was listening to the same music over and over again, than realized that with listening this music I was trying to hide some reality issues, so for subconscious "logic" if there is a one, it was trying to split and mislead my conscious efforts to run from the problem,
So I found out that and it stopped, than I finally looked for a actual solution than running from the problem.

you may want to try to find out what is the meaning of the song for you, how it makes you feel, what is the main message in that song? this may help, but if this really means heavy resistance, than you got it ! it is starting Smile
edit:grammer