Subliminal Talk
*Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* (/Thread-Jake-s-Overcoming-Fear-5-75-1G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Kol - 09-26-2020

I was about to say something similar. I run subs over my s9 just fine. It wouldnt make sense if the s10 downgrades. Just play the damn thing and stick to it. :p

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 07:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Be sure to turn off any noise cancellation features on the phone, and download the speaker test from the sub shop store to be sure.  If you don't have the FrequenSee app, download that as well, and watch it during the speaker test.

Hey thanks RTBoss. 

Amplify Ambient Sound is turned off - I had to google just now but believe this is the noise cancelling feature and I think it only works with headphones but either way its off.

I downloaded the speaker test and it works fine on my phone so thats great.

Ill leave frequensee as ill use my phone now based on what shannon has advised in the next message after yours. thanks man!

(09-26-2020, 07:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 05:45 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: DAMN - Update

Okay so if I recall correct the US tracks needs speakers that can play 20-20,000 KHZ.

My samsung s10 speakers though stereo arent capable i think: https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/editor-review/d1fc9b/9

So it seems i will HAVE to resort back to my A2+ Audio engines speakers afterall.

Quote:Jake... you are doing the same thing you always do.  You get lost in the weeds of minutia concerning perfect playing.
absolutely right Shannon, im doing it again darn!!

Step 1: Put it on your phone.

Quote:Step 2: Using a good audio player (I use Pulsar), create a playlist of the file looped the right number of times.
thank you ill download this now. Downloaded, playlists made! superb thank you!!

Quote:Step 3: Set the volume of your phone.  I strongly recommend 13/15.
brilliant and ok 13/15 it shall be my friend Smile

Quote:Step 4: Every night "on", turn it on and let the playlist play through.  
understood!!

You don't have to worry about if the phone is stereo.  It wouldn't matter if it was, because the stereo separation in a cell phone is going to be shit anyway.  Just play it.  I use it as described above on my cheap low end mono speaker Smart Phone, and it works just fine.

Stop freaking out about the little things and just play the program.  Use your phone speakers.

thanks Shannon this is exactly what I needed!!!  Pirate

(09-26-2020, 01:35 PM)Kol Wrote: I was about to say something similar.  I run subs over my s9 just fine. It wouldnt make sense if the s10 downgrades. Just play the damn thing and stick to it. :p

lol thanks Kol, about to do that now!!

Summary:

Thank you again to all that are responding, replying and offering guidance and help seriously thank you!

Big thanks to Shannon!!

As per his instructions, ive downloaded Pulsar, made the 6 track playlist for OF, and will play US Flac at a volume of 13/15.

Here we go to day2 of cycle 1.... wish me luck!!!

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Zane - 09-26-2020

Okay so if I recall correct the US tracks needs speakers that can play 20-20,000 KHZ.

My samsung s10 speakers though stereo arent capable i think: https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/editor-review/d1fc9b/9

So it seems i will HAVE to resort back to my A2+ Audio engines speakers afterall.

Jake... you are doing the same thing you always do.  You get lost in the weeds of minutia concerning perfect playing.

Step 2: Using a good audio player (I use Pulsar), create a playlist of the file looped the right number of times.
Step 3: Set the volume of your phone.  I strongly recommend 13/15.
Step 4: Every night "on", turn it on and let the playlist play through.  

You don't have to worry about if the phone is stereo.  It wouldn't matter if it was, because the stereo separation in a cell phone is going to be shit anyway.  Just play it.  I use it as described above on my cheap low end mono speaker Smart Phone, and it works just fine.

Stop freaking out about the little things and just play the program.  Use your phone speakers.

Yes.. I was about to say the same. Just stick with it bro. You subconscious will try to trick ya. Believe me it has a PhD in doing that. 

The moment you start panicking about small stuff which you think too big.. Is the proof that sub especially OF is working.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 09-27-2020

(09-26-2020, 11:44 PM)Zane Wrote:

Jake... you are doing the same thing you always do.  You get lost in the weeds of minutia concerning perfect playing.

Step 2: Using a good audio player (I use Pulsar), create a playlist of the file looped the right number of times.
Step 3: Set the volume of your phone.  I strongly recommend 13/15.
Step 4: Every night "on", turn it on and let the playlist play through.  

Yes.. I was about to say the same. Just stick with it bro. You subconscious will try to trick ya. Believe me it has a PhD in doing that. 

The moment you start panicking about small stuff which you think too big.. Is the proof that sub especially OF is working.

thanks Zane, gonna carry on now!!

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 09-27-2020

Sunday 27 Sept - Day 2 of Cycle 1

Nothing to report as yet and this was the first listen with the new set up of 13/15 volume.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 09-28-2020

Monday 28 September - Day 3 of Cycle 1

Listened, woke. Had a full 9hours refreshing sleep but nothing else to report.

I rather stay in bed than get up and do anything and I seem to enjoy being lazy and sitting around more than doing anything. I have to muster alot of mental focus and energy to get things done at times.

Anyway in summary no change to report as yet.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 09-29-2020

Tuesday 29 September - Day 4 of Cycle 1

Listening paused in 6th loop due to a 4min phonecall. Resumed and completed.

No change, nothing to report.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - CatMan - 09-29-2020

(09-29-2020, 07:29 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Tuesday 29 September - Day 4 of Cycle 1

Welcome back, Jake.

No need to constantly keep saying daily "no change, nothing to report". Just reinforces the whole "I'm a resistor" mentality. It's like a part of your identity for some reason.

Your sig also does that. Both things need to go. Just let it be.

From OF onward, seems like things here may have finally turned a corner. So just relax a bit and let it happen.

OF is designed for an 8 month block of time. So keep that in mind before spamming with daily reports of "no change" etc. Make sure the volume is tested to be loud enough to be effective, right at the limit of -30db in Frequensee where you listen. Seems like max volume at -30db will be good for you.

OF seems to be a good one, just relax and let it do it's thing over 8 months.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - tolgaocal80 - 09-29-2020

I really can't believe that you are completely stonewalling it. At least some kind of indicators must be there, ı really can't understand this. No dreams , or anything.
is there any sub that work for you? And İmo if any kind of sub did work for you, than this thing should work. Really want to see that you giving good reports,

And I think same way with Catman, it is better to look for any kind of effect rather than keep telling 'Of doesn't work' yourself and everybody.

(09-29-2020, 08:04 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I really can't believe that you are completely stonewalling it. At least some kind of indicators must be there, ı really can't understand this. No dreams , or anything.
is there any sub that work for you? And İmo if any kind of sub did work for you, than this thing should work. Really want to see that you giving good reports,

And I think same way with Catman, it is better to look for any kind of effect rather than keep telling 'Of doesn't work' yourself and everybody.

Hey man thanks. The phone call rang loudly and I was half asleep and unaware that answering it would pause the track for 4 mins but yeah so far no dreams, no nothing. I wake and always check to make sure that it has all be played. that app that shannon recommended is good cos it shows the 6 out of 6 (6/6) have been played in the playlist of 6 tracks.

I know others have had something noticable but as of yet yeah nothing but its early days im hoping it kicks in soon or atleast until UMOP3 comes out. If it works then ill stick on OF ofcourse otherwise will see what Shannon says around then.

All I can do is play it as im doing and hoping it does something soon. 

Regarding indicators: not sure what other indicators to look out for, besides dreams. Is there anything else? My behaviour, mood, feelings etc everything is the same as usual at the moment. 

No no sub worked for me. E2 I think it was that did give me some dreams here and there but then after that nothing. I assumed since I had dreams that they were the sub, and I do think it was E2, but then since nothing else happened I thought maybe the dreams were going to happen and werent the sub. Its hard to tell.

Thanks for having hope and my back really does mean alot.

Im posting daily updates even if its nothing so incase I lose track of where im up to I can come here and see whether im on a playing day or a 3 days break etc.

Some or even you might suggest I leave US and instead try hybrid or a masked but I really dont want to do that since my sleep pattern is very very bad and I need to sleep whenever I can get to it and not have a reason to disturb it.

Everynight though im making sure im following the instructions given to me, so thats 13/15 clicks on the volume. I keep the phone between 30cm-60cm away from me at a guess (thats usually how far it is from me) and I just let it play.

I did put it on "do not disturb" but must have forgotten to last night and the phone call came and disturbed me. Ill make sure to set it again though.

not sure what else to say or share at the moment  Undecided

(09-29-2020, 07:36 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 07:29 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Tuesday 29 September - Day 4 of Cycle 1

Welcome back, Jake.

No need to constantly keep saying daily "no change, nothing to report". Just reinforces the whole "I'm a resistor" mentality. It's like a part of your identity for some reason.

Your sig also does that. Both things need to go. Just let it be.

From OF onward, seems like things here may have finally turned a corner. So just relax a bit and let it happen.  

OF is designed for an 8 month block of time. So keep that in mind before spamming with daily reports of "no change" etc. Make sure the volume is tested to be loud enough to be effective, right at the limit of -30db in Frequensee where you listen. Seems like max volume at -30db will be good for you.

OF seems to be a good one, just relax and let it do it's thing over 8 months.

Ah sorry Catman I usually reply in order of replies and just thought tologaocal80 had replied, luckily I scolled up and saw your reply soon as I sent the one I wrote to him. lol

Thanks Catman for welcoming me back hope all is well.

Ok great thank you. I was doing the daily updates just to be able to monitor where im upto myself but ill stop now and just use the last update as a reference point. Ill now just update when anything to update is relevant.

Signature which part? the no execution since 2015? delete that?

Ill download freequensee but will it work on the device I am playing the sub on? I forgot how to use it so a reminder please would help and ill check.

however it was Shannon who told me to just play at 13/15 volume using his chosen app called Pulsar, so im doing that at the moment. thanks man![b]