Subliminal Talk
Attract Your Perfect Submissive Sexual Lover 4g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Attract Your Perfect Submissive Sexual Lover 4g (/Thread-Attract-Your-Perfect-Submissive-Sexual-Lover-4g)

Attract Your Perfect Submissive Sexual Lover 4g - Shannon - 06-03-2013

About Attract Your Perfect Submissive Sexual Lover:

Quote:Hey guys,

So I said I was going to do a wrap up post to the program and give my final thoughts on the experience.

Honestly the four months of listening to this program is definitely worth the wait. It just seems like being with any other woman I seduce consciously is nothing compared to "attracting my perfect lover".

The timeline of how we got together was basically just before the four month mark I was pursued by this woman, she initiated the approach with a mutual friend and I started speaking to her. from then on we spoke every day. I got her phone number and then we started talking every night before bed. We were attracted to each other after a couple of days and started having phone sex every night. And now I have taken her out on a couple dates and we are in a relationship. Most of my time every day is put towards interacting and being with her.

Words cannot describe how profoundly perfect it is being with her. Whenever I want a boost of happiness I just call her and we laugh together about anything. Our connection is amazing and most of the time it's like we know what each other are thinking. For example there is this ice wine I always wanted to try with my girlfriend and that is a secret I never mentioned to anyone. When there is something inspired that I want I put a lot of commitment to that because it came from my own thoughts. One day we were in the liquor store and she asked if I ever had ice wine. I was amazed! It made me feel so great to know that she thought the same way that I did and she always tells me she is so in love. The time we spend together and have her by my side makes me feel as if I am floating, everything feels like it is in such harmony. Sometimes at this stage of a relationship I get bored and want to have sex with someone new but I just want more and more out of being with her. I love her and she knows exactly what to say and do to make me smile. physically she is beautiful , just watching her walk home after dropping her off lifts my spirits, I am proud to have her as my girl, her big eyes, soft lips, petit body and sense of style is perfect.

The sex is absolute perfect pleasure. She always mentions these fantasies that she wants to have such as doctor, having handcuffs being a school girl, sex while she's sleeping haha and this is just the beginning. She lets me take control and do what I want to get the most pleasure from our intercourse.Hair pulling, ass grabbin, slapping caressing, the sex is really hot. The way her body reacts to mine, I would definitely say that sex with her is the strongest part of our relationship. She has told me I am the guy who has gotten her the most wet in her life. Every day she knows how to make me feel good, and constantly makes me want to be a better man. Just thinking about the concept of how perfect it really is has me feelin as if there a a million different ideas already that I can express on how being with her has positively affected my life. You can imagine how my reality has been.

I honestly do recommend anyone to use the AYP's it gives me chills just thinkin about how great it is. I really want to thank everyone that contributed to my thread and has given me support. I can only imagine how amazing having a program like this with OE/5G having these results in a month would be absolutely incredible. I am probably going to use X24 to see how far I can push the pleasures of sex we have have with each other. I am absolutely happy with the results.

Thanks

Fonzy

Fonzy said this here.

Edited because I forgot to put the quote in a quote box.