Subliminal Talk
Subliminal-Shop Programs in General - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Subliminal-Shop Programs in General (/Thread-Subliminal-Shop-Programs-in-General)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 05-26-2014

In General:

Quote:PS: The better i get and the more i use shannons subs i realize that the so called puas are nothing special in 99% of the cases i see guys annoying chiks, lying on the or begging them till they agree to let them **** them, i would never be so persistent if a women shows no interest or says no several time to continue because i have something calles self-worth and i dont give it away for a ****. Thats not the way of an alpha, i wished i had invested the money in shannons subs rather than in all this pick up shit...

AfzalG said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 08-05-2014

Quote:I know what you mean about wishing you would have found this place sooner. I went through several subliminal companies, got some results but nothing like with Shannon's stuff.

Spiritman said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 09-13-2014

About subliminals from Subliminal Shop:

Quote:...Out of interest, how did you come across subliminal shop ? With me it was from trying out various different hypnosis companies which eventually lead me onto one that was promoting a sister subliminal company (which I tried with poor results). I then did a search on subliminal audio and came across Subliminal-Shop. After reading through the FAQs and forum I decided that these subs must actually work... So now I'm hear and loving AM6... And to be honest, I won't be going anywhere else from now also...

adam225 said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 09-15-2014

In general:

Quote:...I am so glad that I stumbled upon Shannon's subliminals when I did. They are the only ones I have gotten results from that are effective and permanent. Plus, I like how he improves the subliminals which get used the most, like AM/SM. Also, I like the fact that there is a forum where users can get real honest feedback from Shannon's products, so people know for a fact that his products are legit.

Spiritman said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 09-15-2014

In reply to above post:

Quote:I sometimes think too that we are sooooo lucky to have found subliminals and IML out of all the other manufacturers. And for most we are lucky to have believed this thing, we gave it a try then whole world thought this is a scam and WE WON! Wink

Clansy said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-01-2014

Quote:Shannon's subliminals are the best.

Smoothsam said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 11-10-2014

About Indigo Mind Labs subliminals:

Quote:Hi. I recently did the ASC program and DAOS programs which were truly fantastic. I was sceptical at first but I always give things a chance and have been blown away that they do work. I was thinking of purchasing the AM6 program but have a few questions. ...

Jonnyblond said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 01-15-2015

This post:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Attract-your-perfect-submissive-sexual-lover?pid=60345#pid60345

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 04-07-2015

Quote:I've used subs in the past and they didn't do a thing even after months and months of listening all day and night, but the sounds were really relaxing at least. These subs though, holy crap that's all I can say. I'm going to use Ultra Success for a year straight minimum, but I'll have a sub or two going with it, and switch that every 1 to 3 months, but US will be constant for at least a year. I've been obsessed with journals about the subs that attract women, and I got a few subs myself on it that worked great, and then recently it dawned on me, all I need is ultra success, and once I'm ultra successful, I'll be swimming in women, and everything else I want. I may even run that for like 10 years straight who knows, but for now at least one year on Ultra Success. I'm doing it because I know I'll get results because these subs are insane.

TheRealJustin said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 04-12-2015

Quote:Makes me think how fortunate I am to have found this site. I would probably still be "the other guy" who whines how crappy their life is and takes no action. If Shannon didn't decide to make all these subs, I think I'd be pretty screwed Big Grin

Natious said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 04-14-2015

Quote:... Anyone who is afraid or unsure about Shannon's subs please trust me when I say they work. I have used APE, LTU and TLAM. I only did these for 32 days and I still felt a tremendous difference. ...

beehawk22 said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 04-19-2015

Quote:... I have run a few programs for the recommended time, and thought there was no changes in my life, then a few months later the changes have appeared out of nowhere like magic.

Trust in the programmes, tell your skepticism to go on a slow boat to China.

It is natural to resist change, but your success depends on whether you are willing to do exactly what Shannon recommends you do.

Repetition installs and "locks in" the life changes. If you want improvements in your mind, then the new programs have to over-write the old programs to bring the changes.

"Old life", "new life", which one do you want to feed?

I have seen astonishing changes in my life since I made the decision to trust Shannon's technology and use it exactly as he recommends.

Joronda said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 04-23-2015

Quote:As I said in my post, it's down to my subs and my mones. PUA made me spend thousands of dollars, and it didn't work. I always felt it was surface level nonsense that wouldn't really allow a true, lasting connection. I also felt it was more focused on short term dehumanised hookups and used bandaids and overcompensations for deeper problems in a man, deceptive practises or even outright lies to tell women. It seemed fake, orchestrated, and would be detected by a woman as disingenious and cartoonish. I also found a lot of the coaches I worked with, most of the high end names in the industry most people know, on a one on one private coaching basis since I could afford it...to be shallow, and have low levels of confidence when I'd test them. Even having a simple joke about them to see if they can self-deprecate a bit to show me they're healthy and confident enough to vibe with me, would make them whiney and childishly mad at me. I discovered each surprisingly had terribly low confidence...so this endless pursuit of women by them is no doubt IMO, a result of massive neediness, and serious need of external validation, of course also that they can make a business out of it now. In my experiences, I've determined they're nothing but paper tigers...subs and mones have made the change for me.

CatMan said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 04-27-2015

Quote:shanon you have no competitors, i analysed the subs from other companies they are all fake or ineffective

AfzalG said this here.