Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self Confidence 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Absolute Self Confidence 5g (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-5g--10782)

Pages: 1 2

Absolute Self Confidence 5g - Shannon - 08-11-2012

About Absolute Self Confidence...

Quote:The thing with these subliminals is the changes are so pronounced and yet you would think it isn't the sub. It pretty much becomes a part of you and you catch yourself with these new habits that you felt you always had. Anyway what I felt was something I always had trouble creating for myself when it comes to confidence. I'm not a fan of the fake it till you make it attitude, I tried it for a while, but it's only a bandaid solution, the deeper problems are still hidden under it and you can tell. I felt confident and I didn't have to try, I just was. It blew my mind. It's like a eureka moment where things come together and you think to yourself "why didn't I just do this before?".

It's this small internal shift where I went from being afraid and hopeless, to more confident and feeling like I can do it. It just lifted my spirits up and just made me so much more positive. It goes beyond positive thinking or reframing thoughts, this change came from within and as a result altered my negative thinking.

Said by Mat, here.

Absolute Self Confidence 5g - Shannon - 09-22-2012

Quote:....I can say that ASC.5G really is strong and it works!

edzhis said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-04-2012

Quote:My journey with Shannon's products began on 16 August 2012, making it 45 days today with ASC.5G. I was fortunate to be using ASC.4G for 10 days before Shannon gave us the gift of ASC.5G. It was a real eye opener for sure, it made me realize how much I needed to work on confidence.

All the hype you've heard on 5G is right on the money. Your head will feel hot, pumping with blood, your ears will be even moreso if using earbuds and if your unfortunate like me it will keep you awake at night. It was a very interesting experience. Luckily you get used to the sub fairly quickly.

In terms of personal development I've:
• Asked two girls for their numbers within three weeks. I've only asked two other girls for their numbers in the last two years! I was very nervous and shaky at that back then.
• My eye contact is now firmly in my control, I don't shy away if I get caught. It's a very powerful feeling.
• Posture is almost military erect with my chin in the air, almost arrogant.
• I call people out on their shit now when it really bothers me and it has to be done.
• I talk louder and more manly. Still not where I would like it though but an unexpected and welcomed change.
• I walk very slow, more relaxed around people and even noticed I drive slower which took awhile for me to notice.
• I am more social now, where as before I would constantly be in my head thinking of what to say I just say what I mean and mean what I say. I now know that if I open anyone, within 5-10 minutes I made a new friend.

For something that costs $ Free.99 it's worth a shot for anyone interested in improving oneself. Especially now that its being offered in the 5G HST/SOS format which kicks ass! Actually, your own ass for awhile, but a lot of people need that swift kick in the ass.

Kudos Shannon!

MangoEruption said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-16-2012

Quote:Here's my testimonial for Absolute Self Confidence 5G...it works damn well. I have been on it for over 32 days now and I feel like I'm back with a vengeance. Confidence is an understatement.

Cortez said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-20-2012

Quote:My name is alec and I'm new to subliminals. I did do the free self confidence one though. It was absolutely amazing. My social life has honestly never been better, there has been soo many changes. I've been so happy with it, I am so impressed by the results.

Alec said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-23-2012

On Absolute Self Confidence 5G:

Quote:It's been about 50 days now on ASC.5G. It's been hard to tell sometimes if the program had been working as it would just wear me out. I had really bad instances of doubt and nervousness. However it would seem that I've started to turn the corner. When I went out socializing this weekend I noticed that it was effortless for me to converse with people. I no thoughts of being nervous or worrying about how I would be percieved. It was automatic. I even introduced myself to new people and it was easy. I'm able to relax and enjoy interactions a lot more. I do still see some instances where I'm not quite there yet but like climbing a mountain..the view is expanding..and so is my confidence. Another thing I noticed was that when I was leading a conference call with some coworkers. My boss was also on the call and normally that would make me really nervous but when I got on the call I just exuded quiet confidence and didn't feel at all nervous. I led the call and resolved the issue and was clear, dare I say commanding, and confident.

I also feel like I can handle situations a lot more easily at work. I've always been able to calmly handle any situation in life and that was true in my personal life and earlier in my professional life. The last year or so that hasn't been the case at work (maybe because I'm at a much higher level and am still learning how to handle everything) but now it seems to be the case and it a perfectly natural way. I don't have to try to calm myself. I'm able to do it. Not to say that there aren't still instances where I struggle..there are.. but it's getting better.

HMoody said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-24-2012

About the difference between Absolute Self Confidence in 4G versus 5G:

Quote:The 5G is pretty bad ass, I have to say.

Cortez said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 11-27-2012

On 5G Absolute Self Confidence:

Quote:....The new 5g is unbelievable. The naturlizer is blowing my mind. I feel like I've come so much further than I have in the last 1.5-2 years! Shannon, I'm all for you updating everything in 5g now even if it takes you 4 years. ....

Spiral said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 02-11-2013

Quote:2 days off of ASC 5G and I feel like a badass. How's that for a testimonial Shannon. Wink

Spiral said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 03-24-2013

Quote:coming up on two months of OFGS and ASC.
I've never stuck a single stage sub out so long and felt so good about it.
I feel like I'm drunk and completely lucid at the same time..all the time.
Everything is gorgeous...there is so much to laugh about. My confidence is through the roof..but I feel more humble then ever. I've started up MMA and am doing JuJitsu and Mua Thai several times a week. I'm working out again 6 days a week. Training 2 clients..and have a job interview for this awesome bar/coffeshop this Monday. I have two new best friends who are girls..which is something I never would have done before lol. I feel like a rolling boulder... One more month of OFGS then Alpha 5

Rainbow Abyss said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 03-29-2013

Quote:.... When im going to finish this sub, im definitely getting another one because Shannon is a genius and awesome guy who obviously does more than any business man ive seen, to help any way he can. And since his subs work better than anything else out there, i will be getting multiple subs, AM and WM are definitely going to be purchased later. ....

IronSmooth said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 06-03-2014

ASC and my subs in general:

Quote:... I'm now in my 2nd hour now. I can already tell something is happening!! .... Just got to say I feel that Shannon's subliminals are definitely the best and most effective on the market!

Harvestfield said this here.

Quote:Shannons subs are no joke.

IronSmooth said this here.

Quote:Oh. By the way. You're not kidding. Shannon's subs are no joke!!

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 06-04-2014

About ASC:

Quote:So amazing, it doesn't program your mind to accept everything how it is and blah blah believe that you're confident. Dig up the reasons that you're not confident, make peace with them and move forward.

Amazing work Shannon, can't express my gratitude for your service to the self improvement industry, and going about the programs with an attitude of truth and justice unlike some who become internally dominated on the profit side of the business.

Natious said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 06-11-2014

About Absolute Self Confidence:

Quote:Hi! Well. I'm now on day 10 of ASC. Let me tell you this is the real deal! Finally I found a subliminal product that works! I mean it really works! What have I noticed? I am feeling very confident & this is only the 10th day. My confidence is definitely increasing! OMG. It's very much increasing!! Without a doubt, now I understand why Shannon offers some free subliminals. It's so you'll now that subliminals do work but they have to be scripted right, professionally created, and of course built correctly! And Shannon's subliminals are done right both professionally and scripted correctly! That's why you get results. I tell you. I have used a lot of audio subliminals in the past but this is the real deal! ASC is awesome because it works! Shannon, just want you to know I'm getting results & this is only day 10 of ASC & I also want you to know you've got a customer for life! :-)