Subliminal Talk
OF 5.75 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: OF 5.75 (/Thread-OF-5-75)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OF 5.75 - Shannon - 10-04-2020

It's taken me literally decades of research, experimentation and observation to collect the information in that thread. I posted it because of how important it is to understand how your subconscious may try to prevent the program from achieving its goals if it is afraid of those goals. Definitely make sure you read and understand it all, and then make sure you don't let it get away with any of those things.

RE: OF 5.75 - kuroshabedi - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 05:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: It's taken me literally decades of research, experimentation and observation to collect the information in that thread.  I posted it because of how important it is to understand how your subconscious may try to prevent the program from achieving its goals if it is afraid of those goals.  Definitely make sure you read and understand it all, and then make sure you don't let it get away with any of those things.

Yes that list is very helpful.

Okay

RE: OF 5.75 - kuroshabedi - 10-04-2020

Today i felt the whole day irritated and small things bothered me. That was unexpectedly because the last days I felt very good and had this "I can conquer life" feeling. 

Then I took a nap and in my dream i was starting a fight with my family and I was very aggressive.. that surprised me because this aggressive attidude was different than my past dreams too.

To sum it up today was a weird day lol i just dont get how fast things can change overnight.

RE: OF 5.75 - kuroshabedi - 10-05-2020

Today i passed my driving exam and it was very risky. I am 100 percent sure OF 5.75 helped me to succeed. I feel like life is changing in a very positive way but without beeing conscious of it like "behind the scenes".

RE: OF 5.75 - kuroshabedi - 10-07-2020

I have something funny to report:

I had a dream about a fear i had since my childhood. Since i am a kid i cant eat pizza. Whenever i eat pizza i have the most disturbing and scary nightmares. This never changed. I know this sounds funny and totally illogical but it happens everytime. Those are not normal nightmares they are really extreme and not worth it bcz of a slice of pizza lol

And i had a dream about another fear that i forgot too: in this dream i had to dance in front of people in a club. I am really scared to do that because i cant dance and i dont feel comfortable if someone watches. 

Furthermore i just feel safe from the inside and i am more productive than before

RE: OF 5.75 - tolgaocal80 - 10-07-2020

now will you eat pizza ? lol,

(10-07-2020, 04:27 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: now will you eat  pizza ? lol,

Haha no still not tough enough to do that. Maybe i will do if my dreams show me a scene where i am eating pizza confidently lol.

Btw i am really curious if dreams really mean something and have an affect in the 3d world.

Can someone tell me how important those rest days are and what will happen if we decrease them? I wanted to decrease them bcz of those resistance things i described since my first post.

Or should i let everything like instructed?

RE: OF 5.75 - tolgaocal80 - 10-07-2020

(10-07-2020, 05:15 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote:

Haha no still not tough enough to do that. Maybe i will do if my dreams show me a scene where i am eating pizza confidently lol.

Btw i am really curious if dreams really mean something and have an affect in the 3d world.

I believe they are. Dreams are mostly related with our daylight emotions, and physiological situations, and sometimes related to our past, which is when using subliminals. I believe they are very important visuals when it comes to discover our subconscious.
Most of my nightmares help me discover what kind of issues I have and should work on them. Your dream about eating pizza maybe showing you that OF is working on something about this. Probably is

RE: OF 5.75 - fab10 - 10-07-2020

(10-07-2020, 06:57 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: Can someone tell me how important those rest days are and what will happen if we decrease them? I wanted to decrease them bcz of those resistance things i described since my first post.

Or should i let everything like instructed?

The general recommendation is that after a couple ASRB2 cycles (that would be 18 days for OF) you can decrease them if you feel the need to, gradually. I.e. start removing one rest day and see how it goes.

RE: OF 5.75 - fab10 - 10-07-2020

(10-07-2020, 04:11 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: I have something funny to report:

I had a dream about a fear i had since my childhood. Since i am a kid i cant eat pizza. Whenever i eat pizza i have the most disturbing and scary nightmares. This never changed. I know this sounds funny and totally illogical but it happens everytime. Those are not normal nightmares they are really extreme and not worth it bcz of a slice of pizza lol
I think you need to switch to a different sub: OFP = Overcoming Fear of Pizza  Roflmao

Seriously though - could it be some ingredient that triggers that? An intolerance to some substance that pizza contains? Or do you think it’s psychological only? It will be very interesting to see if OF neutralizes that.

RE: OF 5.75 - kuroshabedi - 10-08-2020

(10-07-2020, 08:09 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 05:15 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote:

I believe  they are. Dreams are mostly related with our daylight emotions, and physiological situations, and sometimes related to our past, which is when using subliminals. I believe they are very important visuals when it comes to discover our subconscious.
Most of my nightmares help me discover what kind of issues I have and should work on them. Your dream about eating pizza maybe showing you that OF is working on something about this. Probably is

Yes true.  It would be great to remember dreams in detail.. i try so hard to get a little bit information out of my brain

(10-07-2020, 10:24 PM)fab10 Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 04:11 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: I have something funny to report:

I think you need to switch to a different sub: OFP = Overcoming Fear of Pizza  Roflmao

Seriously though - could it be some ingredient that triggers that? An intolerance to some substance that pizza contains? Or do you think it’s psychological only? It will be very interesting to see if OF neutralizes that.

Haha yes.

Could be maybe the cheese. I googled it and there are some others that have "pizza nightmares" too lol.

Lol i am flirting right now with a cute girl inleggings in the waiting room of my doctor.. 

Didnt know of 5.75 is good for beeing relaxed and without anxious