Subliminal Talk
Ultimate Monetary Success (Multiple Versions) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Ultimate Monetary Success (Multiple Versions) (/Thread-Ultimate-Monetary-Success-Multiple-Versions)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 07-16-2021

Ultimate Monetary Success V2.

Quote:Nothing new since the last update, but I just wanted to reiterate the major shift in mindset that I've noticed. Really feeling a lot of drive and major reduction in fear/anxiety towards pushing myself out of comfort zone and exposing myself to different things like I've never done before. Exposing myself to criticism, judgement, just everything being more public which is an extremely big change for me since up until now I've always been very private and minimal in my life. I don't share a lot and I don't expose a lot to the public eye.

I suppose that's what's kept me where I've always been my whole life.... Lets see where this new change leads me!

-Superman said this here

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 07-19-2021

Quote:Something just happened to me that's never happened before. I'm home alone and I was going about my day as usual and I started thinking about being financially free and having enough money to cover all my debts and expense and something just came over me. I wasn't thinking about living luxuriously or a fancy life. Just being free

I started getting overcome by emotion, truly feeling what it was like and to be able to confront those who doubted me and finally having the weight of debt lifted off me. I shed a few tears, and beat my chest in triumph saying that I finally did it and you never believed in me, that I could do it. It didn't last long but it was a surprising moment for me. Especially since I'm not someone who expresses emotions outwardly like that. It was truly an emotional moment of pure joy.

I like this sub. For me it's the right sub at the right time, at an extremely critical time in my life. It feels like the new updates have made a significant difference compared to UMS1.

-Superman said this here

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 08-30-2021

Quote:I use UMS v2 starting from August, 24th 2021, and today, a week after, I receive approximately $1000 from my negotiation and fueled project.

I don't know how but people really REALLY TRUST ME.

The subs paid for itself already.

Damn @Shannon is this the SUBTLE yet POWERFUL you said from your post above? Subtle my ass  undefined

At first I thought the foundational stage of stage 1 will just clear out our faulty belief and preparing the slate, thankly I'm wrong and the manifestation are real.

That's all for now.

-Qiel said this here

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 10-28-2021

Quote:Going through a major shift in my life right now. Experiencing a total transformation in all aspects. Socially, mentally, emotionally, behaviourally. I really don't know who I am anymore. I'm acting/thinking/feeling ways that I've never done before. I don't know if I'm consciously moulding myself or if I'm just discovering who this new person is as it's revealed.

Whenever I get an idea or inspiration to do something I just go with it and follow through doing it. Not just staying home locked in my room. Getting out of the house giving myself a chance for luck to strike.

Honestly I know I've mentioned this multiple times but I'm just completely amazed that I've unintentionally managed to control my pmo problem. I did have sex a couple times few weeks ago and it didn't cause me to go back to it. I relapsed once but I don't feel bad about it and it hasn't led to a full relapse. I really enjoy having this new control, and also having this amazing energy source. After 5-7 days of abstaining you really start to feel amazing.

Still listening to the sub, doing as many loops as I can until I feel exhaustion.

-Superman said this here