Subliminal Talk
Ultimate Monetary Success (Multiple Versions) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Ultimate Monetary Success (Multiple Versions) (/Thread-Ultimate-Monetary-Success-Multiple-Versions)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-27-2019

Ultimate Monetary Success.

Quote:So after two days on and two days off I think I have recovered and plan on running my third loop today.  I had a very interesting vivid dream last night, the kind that I usually have when I start a new sub and it starts to work its magic.  I was at the airport and went into some kind of arcade that had gambling.  I was able to quickly turn $20 into $180 playing some kind of ball game that I'm pretty sure doesn't really exist but should be based on luck and not skill.  It wasn't a lot of money but was a good rate of return. 

It was pretty cool, it was like everyone knew my name too.  After leaving the arcade I had to go find my parents as we were supposed to catch a flight.  This is where the dream got weird. 

I got completely lost in the airport like the dreamworld had flipped everything around on me.  I ended up in the airport command center and explained that I needed to find my gate as my flight is about to leave.  A very attractive worker there said no problem let me take you in our private tram system that no one knows about. 

During our ride to the gate she came on to me and we ended up having sex in the tram and I missed the flight.  Anyways right before I woke up she wanted to get me a hotel room so I could stay with her for the rest of the night.  Didn't care that I missed my flight at that point.  Am I running UMS or DMSI? lol.  Anyways I can't wait to see how things start unfolding with this sub as I feel great right now.

-Tao374 here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 09-06-2019

Quote:So far I have noticed the following:
  • I keep manifesting things that help me and not just money either. For example, I manifested a course on negotiating (a skill I am currently weak in) and got it on sale for only $70!! The person teaching this course is one of the best and very well known expert in the field of persuasion.
  • I have manifested money multiple times, the last time was $520.
  • I manifested a refund faster than it should have arrived. It was supposed to take 10 days, I got it in 3 days.
  • The emotional healing portion of the subliminal has cleared a way a ton of crud. Including my old maladaptive patterns of running from things (a fear response brought on by my PTSD).
  • Haven't had any anxiety or flashbacks in a week or two now.
  • My mom (who is pretty toxic) no longer effects me. Her negativity just passes by with no effect. Not sure if this is the non-directional shield or something else.
  • I am on medication and my dosage was way to low, had been for a while but my doc was being a bit stubborn. Now sure happily upped it to the proper dose. I think this was UMS because the low dose was causing chronic fatigue and preventing me from working properly. Now I can work all day with no issues.
  • I find I can learn faster now. I was always a fast learner, but now even half paying attention to a video and I remember most of it. I also find I act on what I learn instantly, as if it was programmed into my subconscious mind directly. (is this an effect of UMS?)

-Maximumstrawberry said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 09-17-2019

Quote:Updates:
  • I am still manifesting a lot of luck it seems like. A course I wanted to buy to further my startup dropped from $999 to $9.99 per month. Which is pretty amazing!
  • Today I got access to a premium service that's normally $97 per month, for free.
  • More money was brought to me. This time $900 in the mail.
  • I feel more confident and motivated
  • the EPHRA component seems to have unlocked my emotions. I stopped repressing my anger yesterday for the first time in years. It was extremely empowering, I had no idea how much anger i was holding onto.

-Maximumstrawberry said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 09-19-2019

Quote:This morning it hit me that I have absolutely no negative thoughts about finance at all. I am absolutely sure that my plan for getting us out of financial trouble will work in short order, and everything will be good from then on. Matter of fact, I’m thinking like it’s already happened. The phrase “were back on an even keel and we’ve got the wind at our backs”. went through my head repeatedly today. That’s a little odd, I’m not a sailor and don’t tend to think in nautical terms.
I also got stuck in traffic on the way to work this afternoon I was very close to being late. What hit me was how calm I was. The thought of being late for work used to really freak me out because I’d always try to be perfect and falling short upset me. This time, I just fighred it would be ok because I’m never late and a lot of my co workers are.

WIFE: There has been a major change in her. She had a couple of days where she was very frustrated at something. She told me what was frustrating her rather than taking it out on me. If anyone wonders why this amazes me, see my LTU journal. Funny thing is, I don’t think she noticed.

-Paul1131 said this here

Ultimate Monetary Success 5.75g - Benjamin - 10-10-2019

Quote:Finding things to be grateful for every single day. My luck in general seems to have risen back to the level of luck it was on while I used LTU5, if not even higher. Got a notification for a resource I could use to solve an issue I've been having in regards to maintaining desired vibrational frequencies, without my own conscious input. I of course bought it 60 seconds after receiving the email, and it cost less than a fast food value meal.

-DavisMind91 said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 10-10-2019

Quote:UMS WORKS !!!

Haven't seen results as obvious since I first tried US back in 2014, only this time they're at an exponential level; it not only materialized $3k out of nowhere, it enhanced my trading, removed mental blocks as far as programming my scanners and am entering trades with a sense of calm, just waiting for the $$$ to grow.

The materialized $3k did not come from trading or any work on my part whatsoever, to be specific.

It also enabled me to start learning about affiliate marketing with no limitations whatsoever, just absorbing information and putting it together in small steps.

Lots of projects I put off in my past due to my mediocrity and an overwhelming talent of finding excuses, now are coming back with clarity and with an impulse to make them work.

Guys, stop bitching & just buy it; the Man, our Shannon, did amazing work with this one.

I listen to about 2 loops / day while I sleep.

Many thanks for creating this program & continuing your amazing work for everybody's benefit.

-Trend said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 11-04-2019

Quote:ME: I had an interview for a part time job in the field I want to be in today. Zero nervousness. I may have felt a little bit before hand, but none after I got in there and got doing it. Everything was flowing, I was smiling, I even made them laugh quite a bit throughout the whole thing.

That is a HUGE change. When I started taking this type of interview, I could barely talk through the fear. Something inside me was sending me signals that I was going to DIE. Even when I got more used to it I came off as wooden and robotic and still felt nervous.

I think my realization from this morning was the reason. I used to see anyone with that type of job as “better than me”. Now I don’t. I also used to have my ego super involved in wether I got each and every particular job. Now I don’t.

-Paul1131 said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 11-06-2019

Quote:Haha my boss called me from my Pizza Delivery job and told me I have a choice not to come in today because he believed it'd be slow - I said I'd still come.

Turns out as soon as I got there, it got really busy and I was the only driver.

I made my highest in tips every tonight. $75 in tips alone, not including base pay.

I already made more than half my money back on my first day after listening!

That was just what happened in the evening. During the day I did a lot of planning on my marketing project which helped bring alot of clarity on what I'm going to execute.

-P (Via email, permission given.)

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 11-07-2019

Quote:Most notable things noticed today were my ability to handle stress. Also, the fact that my social aptitude seemed to be at an all time high. In the morning especially, my swagger was sharp and women responded VERY positively to me. A lunch truck came around to our job and as I walked outside, a VERY shy female coworker that I mentioned before was there earlier than usual and actually stopped to talk to me as I headed outside. usually she can't even look me in the eye but she was very open today and we even shared a laugh for the first time in about a year.

While I was outside, ALL women except for two (who I caught staring at me) interacted with me in a very positive manner. One woman who I had never even met (as she was from a completely different building) was very submissive and accommodating towards me as she held my plate of food while I went to another part of the truck to get something. It's like I was the star of the food truck, a brand new girl at my job who I can tell likes me, but is very shy about eye contact even pointed out very loudly, something I did. She even called my name although she didn't even know me and we shared a laugh. Point is, the celebrity effect shined today. There are a few more positive examples of social interactions throughout the day as well.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 11-12-2019

Quote:I was very busy last few days.

I had a set of meetings within the company. I was confident and was able to say a lot of things confidently. We had dinner and I connected quite nicely with the big boss.

I am starting to love the sub. Socially I have always been awkward and this is a huge difference.

-Guyinlahore said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 11-12-2019

Quote:Just had a meeting at work, where my boss told me about my annual performance, and if I had any bonus for the way I worked this year.

Turns out I get a bonus of $150000, which is around $2500 USD. It was waaaay better than I expected, since this means the bonus equals the salary I would get in 3 months!

So pretty damn excited right now!

-Ale said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 11-20-2019

Quote:During my loops tonight I got a strong, call it visualization of receiving a significant amount of money. That was accompanied by euphoria and a certainty that something like that was happening (notice that I don’t say will happen) I felt extremely energized in my body and very happy. It’s hard to describe what my energy field feels like other than highly charged. That euphoria effect, and visualizations of succeeding at the main thrust of the program have been absent since a few weeks in, and completely gone since I perceived that mountain range of fear. Now they are back. To extend the metaphor, I’ve made it through the mountains and now I can see the goals on the horizon again. They don’t look too far off either.

-Paul1131 said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 07-05-2020

Quote:forward my message pls to Shannon and give him a BIG thank you from my side.

I am on the way of becoming ultra-rich and I know/feel/understand that UMS has a profound effect on my journey, it kicked in greatly and just to let some numbers speak, I went from like lower 4 figures per month to higher 5 figures with digit 2 or 3 in first place this month. I have many partnerships running and I am growing my business like crazy.

I know that I am able to retire completely and live the ultimate lifestyle before I hit 40. I am 35 now... my focus and drive went through the roof, I get up at 5-6AM in the morning and grind till late evening and it starts to feel very pleasant to do this. I am forwarding more and more work to employees and I see my vision of just doing the management and grow all my properties through employees and external stuff.

This is just a quick overview, a LOT more has happened and is happening in an awesomely positive way. I know that I am special and I live life to its fullest & give back sth. to those that really need it. This is the meaning of a fulfilling life IMHO.

-Sent by email. (Permission given to post).

Ultimate Monetary Success 5.75g - Benjamin - 09-07-2020

Quote:I manifested $1200. I want supposed to even get this money for another 30 days.