Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - enoch - 04-12-2012

haha stage 3 is really interesting. for some of us it was a tear jerky stage as well, did it happen to you by aany chance smash?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-12-2012

(04-12-2012, 03:02 AM)enoch Wrote: haha stage 3 is really interesting. for some of us it was a tear jerky stage as well, did it happen to you by aany chance smash?

for sure. I didn´t want to mention it, but there were moments, when I had tears in my eyes...

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Cortez - 04-12-2012

Damn it, that happened to me too, lol.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 04-12-2012

What were the tears for? I had some tears out of sadness during the very beginning of stage 2. But earlier today I almost had tears at work out of gratefulness for law of attraction.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Cortez - 04-12-2012

I've had a tendency to hold a lot of tragedy inside over the years to try and be strong for everyone else. My tears came the other night when me and one of my best friends were out until 4 in the morning drinking. We were sitting on my back patio, just having a very real conversation about all the things that have wounded us and all of our pain just came out. I'm grateful to have a friend like that. I think we both really needed to vent. It sure cleaned me out emotionally.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 04-12-2012

That's awesome cortez. I can safely say I only have 2 friends I can do that with. because they will actually listen and vice versa. We resonate very well with each other. That's why I'm always going back to savannah to visit them. And sry to hijack your thread smashipoo

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-12-2012

My tears came due to an ex gf of mine and while listening to the speech of "Just another Sunday" by Al Pacino. This speec gets tears in my eyes nearly everytime I am watching it.

I am currently having "Luck Magnifier" in my mind...

Shannon: is it too much to use Alpha Set, Gratitude and Luck Magnifier at once or is this ok?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 04-12-2012

(04-12-2012, 01:26 PM)smash Wrote: My tears came due to an ex gf of mine and while listening to the speech of "Just another Sunday" by Al Pacino. This speec gets tears in my eyes nearly everytime I am watching it.

Shannon: is it too much to use Alpha Set, Gratitude and Luck Magnifier at once or is this ok?

Well let's see... a six stage 4G Type B/C/D hybrid, a 4G type B, and a 3G/4G Type B/D hybrid. Hmmm. Sounds like a speeding ticket to me. Trying to go 80 in a 65 zone. That's gonna be a $500 ticket, Smash. Wink

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-13-2012

(04-12-2012, 04:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 01:26 PM)smash Wrote: My tears came due to an ex gf of mine and while listening to the speech of "Just another Sunday" by Al Pacino. This speec gets tears in my eyes nearly everytime I am watching it.

Well let's see... a six stage 4G Type B/C/D hybrid, a 4G type B, and a 3G/4G Type B/D hybrid. Hmmm. Sounds like a speeding ticket to me. Trying to go 80 in a 65 zone. That's gonna be a $500 ticket, Smash. Wink

:-( ... so I will stick to Gratitude and AM at the moment. I am just too persuaded by your products that I´d like to use nearly all of them at once :-D.

What Alpha Male is doing to me at the moment: I am feeling a lot more selfish. Really putting myself FIRST all the time. I remembered some situations in my past, when I put my targets and intentions behind those of others. Not any more. I am first. When I have done my work, I will (if I want to) help others. But I never again will help others and disregard my targets.

My self improvement and business comes first >.<

I am currently working really hard on myself. Next to listening to the world´s best subliminals, I am listening to my "Cory Skyy" affirmations within day, do 1-2x / day mirror affirmations and some written affirmations. I am really excited to go out this weekend and watch, what crazy shit will happen :-).

As I am a now on stage 4 of Alpha Set, I am planning my subliminal future ;-)... I am thinking of doing 1-2 months of Gratitude with Luck Magnifier Sub and then restart once again Alpha Male or starting Sex Magnet. I think that restarting Alpha Male will be best choice to really strengthen all the topics within me.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-16-2012

some input by me...

I choosed an intense day of Gratitude today. I am listening to it nearly whole day while working at my laptop. And yes, it´s true, it gives you a very good and euphoric feeling within your gut. I am looking forward, how anything I already have is going to become better and more.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Tiesto - 04-16-2012

Hi Smash! Keep the spirit up with your business! Smile

You are young and successful entrepreneur, and an inspiration to me. I would love to be able to follow in your footstep. I'm also very interested with your result with the gratitude sub, I hope it will open more doors and bring more success to you.

Looking forward to hear more result on that Gratitude Awesomeness! Big Grin

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-16-2012

(04-16-2012, 10:36 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Hi Smash! Keep the spirit up with your business! Smile

You are young and successful entrepreneur, and an inspiration to me. I would love to be able to follow in your footstep. I'm also very interested with your result with the gratitude sub, I hope it will open more doors and bring more success to you.

Looking forward to hear more result on that Gratitude Awesomeness! Big Grin

Thanks for your keen words. I will keep the journal up and develop myself to the best man I can be ;-).

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-18-2012

I aligned my "daily subliminals" that I am listening to a little bit. I recorded them in german and listen to them during day (while working) and at night to Alpha and Gratitude.

I am definitely moving different and acting different. I am more dominant. People respond differently to me, accept me more of a leader. When I went to a coffee some days ago the owner came to me, shook my hands and asked me "how are you?". He never did this before.

Another brunette woman, who is way more intelligent and has high self esteem than some women I have been with before, starts messaging me out of the blue the last days.

I am a sexy motherfucker!

As Cory said: "the question is not if, the question is when"... anything will kick in.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 04-18-2012

(04-18-2012, 01:36 AM)smash Wrote: I aligned my "daily subliminals" that I am listening to a little bit. I recorded them in german and listen to them during day (while working) and at night to Alpha and Gratitude.

I am definitely moving different and acting different. I am more dominant. People respond differently to me, accept me more of a leader. When I went to a coffee some days ago the owner came to me, shook my hands and asked me "how are you?". He never did this before.

Another brunette woman, who is way more intelligent and has high self esteem than some women I have been with before, starts messaging me out of the blue the last days.

I am a sexy mommy lover!

As Cory said: "the question is not if, the question is when"... anything will kick in.

Are you a native speaker of German? Perhaps we can have you translate and record some scripts for me, and start making subliminals in German. I'd love to do that. Any interest?