Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-25-2012

So, for now... I am moving somehow different. Had some "hard" days, when I was thinking a lot about my life and was really calm.

My people respond a little different to me. I see them as real brothers and they do so with me.

And I know, that I am looking a lot better than before. I got a real seductive gaze when I look into the mirror.

I further started to do my affirmations (Cory Skyy) and I think that they do their part, too.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-27-2012

subtle changes on my way to becoming a full ladiesman. I want it, I want it badly, so I do anything to achieve it.

Despite the fact I am doing mirror affirmations twice a day for 10 minutes, when I pump myself up and listening to Alpha Sub and Gratitude at night, I recorded my affirmations and listen to them while listening to the following track on YouTube, as this one is pumpin me really up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BydBT6pEqz4&feature=related.

I also included confirmation affirmations, they are the following (hope I can help our community further):

I am rich, happy and healthy!
I am a sexy motherfucker!
I have sex with beautiful women everyday!
Women want to have sex with me everywhere I go!
Women qualify themselves to me!
I love women!
Women love me!

.. confirmation affirmations:
I know that I am rich, happy and healthy ... and so on.

I am becoming a new man by now... the only limitation is your imagination. Further I am going to be more solid with imaginations.

I will also enhance my styling this or next week. Going to buy some rings, as I love them and some hot shirts.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 03-27-2012

Hey smash what stages are you on in alpha male? and which one are you doing? 2011 or 5.0?

(03-27-2012, 03:04 AM)Spiral Wrote: Hey smash what stages are you on in alpha male? and which one are you doing? 2011 or 5.0?

hi Spiral,

I am doing AM 2011 and am currently on Stage3. Will start Stage4 soon.

smash

Oh cool man. I just wanted to make sure that you waited until after stage 1 and 2. I forgot we had talked about this already too. Glad things are doing good for you! How's the day trading? Seize the day is getting me all excited about investing. Been reading books and stuff. 'Bout to start reading the Intelligent Investor

(03-27-2012, 05:23 AM)Spiral Wrote: Oh cool man. I just wanted to make sure that you waited until after stage 1 and 2. I forgot we had talked about this already too. Glad things are doing good for you! How's the day trading? Seize the day is getting me all excited about investing. Been reading books and stuff. 'Bout to start reading the Intelligent Investor

man, I will make you rich ;-).

The fact is: I will join a new group within this or next week, as they seem to be the final step on this journey for me. Here is the address: www.james16group.us - enjoy.

It´s all about Daytrading and technical analysis. Imho the only (best) way to make consistent money.

Nice. I already read the minimum requirements. I'm thinking that day trading wouldn't be my thing but trading weekly is something I would do. Thank you for the link, smash!

(03-27-2012, 07:52 AM)Spiral Wrote: Nice. I already read the minimum requirements. I'm thinking that day trading wouldn't be my thing but trading weekly is something I would do. Thank you for the link, smash!

keep your work up! ;-)

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-28-2012

I think it´s an important point (for me) that I hear some affirmations consciously. My voice got further deeper and I am more calm within me, but sometimes I´ve got the feeling that I will explode within the next few seconds and will smash anything down that is in my way. Let´s see how this feelings develop.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-30-2012

I trust the process. Great things are coming, I can feel it.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-10-2012

Alpha Male Stage 4 started ...

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Cortez - 04-10-2012

How was stage 3 overall for you? I'm a few days in and it feels like a weight off my shoulders compared to 1 and 2. So far I feel very grounded and happy. From what I remember in the 2010 set, stage 3 made my sense of humor ridiculous.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 04-10-2012

Hmm that's something to look forward to. I'm hitting some resistance in stage 2 and I just got a speeding ticket that was 500$ so that doesnt help. only a couple of more weeks.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-11-2012

(04-10-2012, 01:42 PM)Cortez Wrote: How was stage 3 overall for you? I'm a few days in and it feels like a weight off my shoulders compared to 1 and 2. So far I feel very grounded and happy. From what I remember in the 2010 set, stage 3 made my sense of humor ridiculous.

I had a very hard and aggressive time on stage 3. Wanted to beat the shit out of some people... really heavy. Had to kick against walls sometimes to release anger.

Stage 4 calms me now down a little bit.