Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-18-2012

(03-18-2012, 12:29 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: There is no such thing as 'eye game' in the way people typically think of it. Yes I think it can work if you go to a Cory Sky workshop and learn EXACTLY how its done down to the vibe and energy. Otherwise its called eye contact before an approach..or possibly at is chillest-eye contact and then she approached you or you guys come naturally together. Bottom line is action still has to be there and if your waiting around for girls, or trying to maneuver all your friends over to her after making eye contact 99% is a waste of time in my experience. Being driven and capitalizing on a girls interest in you.. makes you sexy, and makes you guys connect-basically just relating like a man to a woman.just doing that in a chill normal fun friendly way is all it really takes most of the time and puts you ahead of almost everyone else out there.
Also its not really attracting woman through your eyes, its attracting woman through everything about you-especially your 100% self belief, congruence, and energy which is conveyed through your eyes.
I wouldn't say affirmations are a waste of time-my identical twin does Sky affirmations 20 minutes a day every day for the last 40 days
I do SM 8-10 hours a night/day. I'm naturally a little more boisterous and will approach more and I have been approached and had some crazy stuff happen to me on SM...but in general he is right on par on with me when it comes to actually relating to woman and I know for a fact it is 100% his affirmations since before he started them he quite frankly sucked with woman. He may not have fun talking to as many girls as me but more and more lately he will meet a girl and they will relate really deeply and will want to pursue him and he might hook up with them. He usually doesn't go for it because he has a girlfriend, open long distance relationship, but the options are there for him. While I tend to project alot of my positive qualities on him its fairly clear to see in this case that affirmations have absolutely transformed him for the better..especially with woman. His level of success at this point is making me seriously consider adding them back into my routines just because of how I see they consciously are changing him, they way he relates, and the responses he is getting in real time.

thanks for extensive response Rainbow.

I feel that I should incorporate mirror affirmations on a daily basis in the morning and in the evening.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Javier Gerardo - 03-18-2012

Thanks for the answer also rainbow abyss.
Actually, what I feel about Cory's eye game is that all comes down to mindset. I think that you need to have a strong mindset and inner game before eye game can work for you. Women being emotional beings can feel something when they lock eye contact with a confident guy. Yes you're right about its not what people with no knowledge of eye game think.
Btw, yes Cory discussed basic rules about his eye game like you must not be the one to break eye contact first with the girl if its the first time that your eyes to meet. But other than that it all comes down to mindset.
I asked because I stopped doing affirmations for quite some time because I feel it isn't working as much as I like it. However the moment I started to enjoy doing it and feeling like a sexy motherfucker then it slowly increase my belief in myself. And also once or twice this happened recently only, when I locked eyes with some girl I feel there is something between us already. I'm starting to feel that this is what Cory said about the "connection".
Thanks again for answering guys!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 03-18-2012

Either way, Alpha and SM work on Eye seduction extensively.

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-18-2012

(03-18-2012, 08:27 AM)Ryan Wrote: Either way, Alpha and SM work on Eye seduction extensively.

Ryan

Oh my god
-yes they doSmile

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-19-2012

I got some interesting stuff, I read once in a while on Cory´s page.

It describes the 4 stages of becoming a complete ladiesman. I thought, I´d share it here and we can discuss this stuff.

1) mindset work
2) behavorial work
3) awareness work
4) lifestyle work

I know that all AM/SM-listeners do best in point (1).
Point (2) contains imho how to walk, talk and stuff.
Point (3): can someone tell me, what is meant with awareness? Your understanding that you are a sexy motherfucker?
Point (4) is clear... Make the best out of your visual appereance, socialize, make friends, go to places where you can meet beautiful, quality women, have at least one target in life that is more important than the most beautiful woman on this planet and more.

Just wanted to share it with you guys. Nevertheless if we are honest to ourselves: anything comes down to our mindset.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Javier Gerardo - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 01:58 AM)smash Wrote: I got some interesting stuff, I read once in a while on Cory´s page.

It describes the 4 stages of becoming a complete ladiesman. I thought, I´d share it here and we can discuss this stuff.

1) mindset work
2) behavorial work
3) awareness work
4) lifestyle work

Point (3): can someone tell me, what is meant with awareness? Your understanding that you are a sexy mommy lover?
Point (4) is clear... Make the best out of your visual appereance, socialize, make friends, go to places where you can meet beautiful, quality women, have at least one target in life that is more important than the most beautiful woman on this planet and more.

Just wanted to share it with you guys. Nevertheless if we are honest to ourselves: anything comes down to our mindset.

In my opinion a guy having awareness is being aware whether a girl likes you or not. Cory Skyy talks about it in some of his podcasts. For instance he discussed that when you are talking to a friend in a bar or club, you're still listening but don't give your full attention to him. As a sexually desirable guy you are currently subconsciously exuding a strong confident aura and eye contact that women pick up on. So you should be aware of the girls glancing upon you and showing interests. I believe that half of the battle is capitalizing on the women who are interested in you.
If you want to know more about it I believe its part of the Eric Disco's podcasts with Cory Skyy.

(03-19-2012, 05:11 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 01:58 AM)smash Wrote: I got some interesting stuff, I read once in a while on Cory´s page.

1) mindset work
2) behavorial work
3) awareness work
4) lifestyle work

Point (3): can someone tell me, what is meant with awareness? Your understanding that you are a sexy mommy lover?

In my opinion a guy having awareness is being aware whether a girl likes you or not. Cory Skyy talks about it in some of his podcasts. For instance he discussed that when you are talking to a friend in a bar or club, you're still listening but don't give your full attention to him. As a sexually desirable guy you are currently subconsciously exuding a strong confident aura and eye contact that women pick up on. So you should be aware of the girls glancing upon you and showing interests. I believe that half of the battle is capitalizing on the women who are interested in you.
If you want to know more about it I believe its part of the Eric Disco's podcasts with Cory Skyy.

thanks for your reply. I saw the BIG point awareness and thought, that there is a lot more with it, than "just" being aware, which women are interested in me.

Does anyone of you guys extra work for body language or can suggest me great stuff, coz this is an important factor. I know that Alpha Male is working at it, but at the moment I have the big desire to become the best man I can be and put some more effort into it, if it is required.

eidt: I think Gratitude is doing something to me... I became sexier, when I look into the mirror... or AlphaSet is doing it to me.. who cares, as long as I get results :-P.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 03-19-2012

Awareness is a few things...

1-Being able to see and understand what is going on around you in the present moment
2-Following your gut instinct and believing in yourself to act on it
3-Knowing who you are

Ryan

(03-19-2012, 06:16 AM)Ryan Wrote: Awareness is a few things...

1-Being able to see and understand what is going on around you in the present moment
2-Following your gut instinct and believing in yourself to act on it
3-Knowing who you are

Ryan

1) Observing things around you?
2) ok
3) Believing in your affirmations?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 03-19-2012

Yes, not being preoccupied in your head, you have more awareness when you are calm minded, you are able to see, understand, pay attention to and analyze the things around you. And you will see opportunities and know when to act on them.

Knowing who you are-is all about, knowing the truth in yourself. Knowing what you deserve. Having awareness = being aware of who you are, what you want, what you deserve, need, etc.

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-20-2012

I think awareness also has to
do with being able to receive-like knowing when
the 'process' is working for you and being willing to accept it.
I'd also say awareness has to do with knowing when your going in and out of 'being'
your best self and knowing how to bring yourself back there.
Lastly I think awareness also includes sensing the energy of woman and how to interact based on that.
I remember one talk with Sky where he talked about sensing a girl 1 mile down the beach lol

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-20-2012

Just have to put some input in here.

Does anyone of you guys know and or have Zen Perrion´s Ars Amorata 90 day programm? I am really somehow curious about this programm, coz he seems full of energy to me and as many videos as I´ve seen, he has same opinion of women as me.

Gratitude sub: this sub kicks ass, nothing more, nothing less. It gives me more energy and let me feel alot better.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - LionMonkey - 03-20-2012

(03-20-2012, 01:33 PM)smash Wrote: Just have to put some input in here.

Does anyone of you guys know and or have Zen Perrion´s Ars Amorata 90 day programm? I am really somehow curious about this programm, coz he seems full of energy to me and as many videos as I´ve seen, he has same opinion of women as me.

Gratitude sub: this sub kicks ass, nothing more, nothing less. It gives me more energy and let me feel alot better.

The Ars Amorata 90 day program is about developing yourself as your own man. If you want to know more about it, just PM.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-20-2012

For roundin´ up my topic, I want to share more stories of me...

I was at the whife of my brothers bday this day and I could see the girls and older women at the table by watching very often, also when I wasnt looking at them. It must have to do with the energy I am projecting.

Edit: I pm´ed you :-).