Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 03-13-2012

Gratitude makes you feel good. Happy. Grateful. Positive. Stages 1 and 2, and to some extent, 3, of the AM set are relying on pushing you into a corner, forcing you to get sick of the status quo and make a change to something better thereby. You can't do that if you feel happy with your current circumstances. Timing, as they say, is everything.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 03-13-2012

But I'm just curious how it relates when you use Gratitude for say 6 months prior to starting Alpha Male and you're already feeling naturally grateful and things become permanent. How is this not going to have the same effect as using the sub during Alpha?

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 03-13-2012

(03-13-2012, 08:32 AM)Ryan Wrote: But I'm just curious how it relates when you use Gratitude for say 6 months prior to starting Alpha Male and you're already feeling naturally grateful and things become permanent. How is this not going to have the same effect as using the sub during Alpha?

Ryan

Using it long term before using Alpha will affect how it allows Alpha to work, in the sense of steering the effects. But, Alpha will still have the effect of generating the pressure of "cornered" between what it's pushing for and what the user is currently experiencing.

If you have already used alpha at least once, much of that initial will have been dealt with, but the effect is still useful, so we don't want to use gratitude while using the first two or three stages of Alpha.

If you have not used Alpha before, the effect will still be very pronounced, probably steered in the direction of frustrated but grateful for the changes being brought about, and the effect will be mostly intact. Using it during the process, however, would strongly interfere with it by pulling you in the direction of not being frustrated enough to make the change.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 03-13-2012

I will keep this in mind. Thank you.

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-14-2012

Ok, as I am soon before Stage 3, I will share some experiences, I am having with Alpha Set at the moment.

* I don´t tolerate stupid actions of others anymore. If someone is talking shit non stop or making actions that differ from my targets, I let him do his own shit and I do my thing.

* I am getting angry faster, if someone trys to kid me. I.e. the blonde girl... she is a drama queen at its finest and highly manipulative. She tries to kid lots of people and tried it with me, too. At first I made fun of her, but when her drama escalated (due to bullshit reasons), I told her, that she should delete my number and never call me again. Nor do I have time or desire to handle drama due to bullshit reasons.

* Sometimes I am walking slower, I am standing more confident and when I look into the mirror I see myself more sexy than before. My facial expressions have changed slightly.

* I was watching TV yesterday evening and when I was lying on the couch, I was lying in a different manner I was used to lie. I think it was like a "i am a sexy mofo"-chiller-pose.

I know to date that I will repeat Alpha Male later and I am standing directly before AM stage3. I think I will combine it with gratitude sub, as the script sounds very attractive to me.

But for now I will go out, get new headphones so I can listen to AM at my laptop, too :-).

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-15-2012

so folks,

I started Alpha Male stage 3 at the moment. I am going to mix it up with gratitude sub - you made me hot for that sub ;-).

As my default sleep time is around 8 hours, I am going to use the following sequence for best effects.

AM, AM, GR and then from the beginning. I am excited for the effects on me.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Javier Gerardo - 03-15-2012

I read the entire thread just now and I've got to say that I am glad with the results you are getting smash. Another thing is that it's good for me to see another MM practitioner here.

Keep us up with your results man!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-16-2012

(03-15-2012, 06:30 PM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: I read the entire thread just now and I've got to say that I am glad with the results you are getting smash. Another thing is that it's good for me to see another MM practitioner here.

Keep us up with your results man!

I´ll keep you up with my work, dude.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Javier Gerardo - 03-16-2012

Btw man can I ask how long have you been doing the mirror affirmations or magnetic mindset in general? I myself have been doing them for two years already. I can somehow remember your posts there.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 03-16-2012

Oh you're gonna like this Wink

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-16-2012

(03-16-2012, 04:36 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: Btw man can I ask how long have you been doing the mirror affirmations or magnetic mindset in general? I myself have been doing them for two years already. I can somehow remember your posts there.

If I am completely honest, I am doing the affirmations in on/off-mode... that means that I do them most time, when I get up from bed or before I go out clubbing or something like that... I was doing them for some months and then stopped it again, because my targets demanded to invest a little bit more time.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 03-16-2012

Honestly, you guys really don't need to waste time doing them. Visualization with the subs is good, obviously, helps. I remember it was hard for me to go from doing MM affirmations to doing purely just subs but regardless, you'll be just fine without them.

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Javier Gerardo - 03-16-2012

Thanks for the input smash and Ryan. I myself is on and off these days.
I would like to ask though, does not doing mirror affirmations for a long time affect your eye game? Meaning the ability to attract women purely through our eyes. Cory Skyy's game is mainly eye game but I don't think he still does mirror affirmations daily as he said on one of his podcast.
Also, what's your take on the eye game? Do you also do it bros?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-18-2012

There is no such thing as 'eye game' in the way people typically think of it. Yes I think it can work if you go to a Cory Sky workshop and learn EXACTLY how its done down to the vibe and energy. Otherwise its called eye contact before an approach..or possibly at is chillest-eye contact and then she approached you or you guys come naturally together. Bottom line is action still has to be there and if your waiting around for girls, or trying to maneuver all your friends over to her after making eye contact 99% is a waste of time in my experience. Being driven and capitalizing on a girls interest in you.. makes you sexy, and makes you guys connect-basically just relating like a man to a woman.just doing that in a chill normal fun friendly way is all it really takes most of the time and puts you ahead of almost everyone else out there.
Also its not really attracting woman through your eyes, its attracting woman through everything about you-especially your 100% self belief, congruence, and energy which is conveyed through your eyes.
I wouldn't say affirmations are a waste of time-my identical twin does Sky affirmations 20 minutes a day every day for the last 40 days
I do SM 8-10 hours a night/day. I'm naturally a little more boisterous and will approach more and I have been approached and had some crazy stuff happen to me on SM...but in general he is right on par on with me when it comes to actually relating to woman and I know for a fact it is 100% his affirmations since before he started them he quite frankly sucked with woman. He may not have fun talking to as many girls as me but more and more lately he will meet a girl and they will relate really deeply and will want to pursue him and he might hook up with them. He usually doesn't go for it because he has a girlfriend, open long distance relationship, but the options are there for him. While I tend to project alot of my positive qualities on him its fairly clear to see in this case that affirmations have absolutely transformed him for the better..especially with woman. His level of success at this point is making me seriously consider adding them back into my routines just because of how I see they consciously are changing him, they way he relates, and the responses he is getting in real time.