Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 02-16-2012

(02-16-2012, 01:28 AM)smash Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 07:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am looking forward to adding audible suggestions to the list of things I offer, but I haven't yet figured out how best to do so. It's an important decision, so I want to get it right. But I think that will be a valuable addition for certain types of programming in the future.

You mean creating a version with silent subliminals and subliminals that can be heard?

What I mean is, I could have a series of programs that use audible statements (affirmations) and be backed by a subliminal going in the same direction as well. But I've not decided how best to do that. There are a few build considerations to take into account before I do it, and of course I have a lot of work to do already. But I think having the option of using both, or both at once, would be helpful.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 02-16-2012

(02-16-2012, 04:13 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 01:28 AM)smash Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 07:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am looking forward to adding audible suggestions to the list of things I offer, but I haven't yet figured out how best to do so. It's an important decision, so I want to get it right. But I think that will be a valuable addition for certain types of programming in the future.

You mean creating a version with silent subliminals and subliminals that can be heard?

What I mean is, I could have a series of programs that use audible statements (affirmations) and be backed by a subliminal going in the same direction as well. But I've not decided how best to do that. There are a few build considerations to take into account before I do it, and of course I have a lot of work to do already. But I think having the option of using both, or both at once, would be helpful.

cool! This is not urgent but would be great to see it anytime...

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 02-16-2012

I got another question Shannon. I am thinking of implementing the command authority subliminal Witz AM. Is this possible or dies this make any sense?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 02-16-2012

(02-16-2012, 02:42 PM)smash Wrote: I got another question Shannon. I am thinking of implementing the command authority subliminal Witz AM. Is this possible or dies this make any sense?

That program will interfere with AM, because both are trying to generate auras of specific energy. While both can be functional, it takes energy to project a specified aura, and cutting the energy in half does not produce as good a result.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-04-2012

so, I got some slight changes with stage2... some things don´t affect me as much as they did in the past... and second: I got the strong inner need to pump iron big style again.

I can feel how last few negative thoughts are being washed out of my brain. I move more calmer and feel a lot more comfortable and relaxed. I repeat the sentences "I am a sexy motherfucker" in my brain. Going to hit the iron hard today and become the best man I can be - a real alpha natural. I am enjoying the journey.

Thanks Shannon for your great work!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-11-2012

Having less patience with stupid people/actions or drama of women. That´s one of the reasons why I kicked the blonde girl out of my life (she also has NO idea what to do with her life, has low self esteem...). She is a drama queen at its best. I don´t give a fuck.

Further I have lots of opportunities for improving my current business. Going to kick but by start of next week. I also got more motivation of improving myself and geting lots of other women into my life and having lots of fun ;-).

RE: smash is a natural alpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-11-2012

its amazing to hear the difference in posts after a little bit on alpha lolSmile

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-12-2012

(03-11-2012, 01:51 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: its amazing to hear the difference in posts after a little bit on alpha lolSmile

well... It is not that easy for me to drop the blonde girl, but I have spoken with lots of my buddies and all of them tell me the same (as my thoughts say it, too): "she doesn´t know what she wants in her life. You got your life down completely... your success curve is going higher and higher... she is the type of person that stays at home from work because she has no motivation, beats other girls in clubs etc...". She shows lots of aspects of low self esteem. To make things short: she would intercept my development - may it be self development or development in business. I only have to handle last bit of feelings to her, Alpha Male is helping me, too!

Today I am going to learn some more stuff concerning trading - I am looking forward to become a real elite trader as this will happen within next 4-6 months.

edit: I´ve read a lot about the gratitude sub. Could this sub be mixed with Alpha Male and does this make sense, Shannon? :-)

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 03-12-2012

Gratitude can be used with AM, and it's a good mix. But... only after the first two stages are completed. Completing the first three before using it is even better.

I had to drop my last major relationship partly because the girl was countermanding my efforts at success. She had a problem with understanding that when you spend more than you make, you end up with negative amounts of money - otherwise known as debt. Debt doesn't equate to wealth... it equates to poverty. And no matter what I did, I could not get her to understand that wealth comes from increasing your income and decreasing your expenditures, while making your money grow. Not increasing your income, and increasing your expenditure 150% more because you have credit cards...

Your success must come first. Once you have money, everything will fall into place with most of the rest of your life. It's not hard to attract women if you can make them feel like you're a good bet for stability. I don't recommend using wealth as a direct way to achieve success with women, as displays of wealth tend to spend said wealth rather quickly and attract gold diggers who do much the same thing. But if you can always afford to go out, if you can afford to drive a good vehicle (not necessarily a flashy or obviously expensive one), if you have a home (or two), and you are financially stable (or better yet, independent)... quality women become much easier to attract.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 03-12-2012

shannon! thank you so much for that info. I will drop gratitude until I get to stage 4.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-12-2012

sound really great, Shannon!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 03-12-2012

(03-12-2012, 01:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: Gratitude can be used with AM, and it's a good mix. But... only after the first two stages are completed. Completing the first three before using it is even better.

Why is this exactly?

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 03-12-2012

Good question Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 03-13-2012

How about End Self Sabotage sub?

http://subliminal-shop.com/end-self-sabotage.html