Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - HMoody - 01-13-2012

That's awesome Smash! You seem to be having some amazing success on the AM Program. It's amazing how it affects different people in different ways. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Big Grin

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-15-2012

One of the greatest pleasures a man can achieve, is to being seduced by a beautiful women. This is so f*ckin awesome.

Just talking to her, watching her with my seducer eyes, sit confident, be cocky and project energy. She is all over me.

Nothing more to say due to this day - just: awesome!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-19-2012

day 15 (and before):

welcome to day 15.

I had one of the best last three days of my life... really great days. I spent those days making love, sleeping, talking and having fun with a the beautiful blonde girl, I talked about in my apartment :-). Both of us enjoyed it to the fullest... the point is: we both subconsinously know, that we will take the step to a real relationship soon (we do anything together a couple is doing, but we are officially not together)... I can feel, how her protective barrier is going to break down, the more I spent time with her. She is absolutely fascinated by my lover skills and mentions it directly towards me "never been with a guy, that made anything right on the first time...". Well, to summarize things: last three days have been like in a movie.

My target is somehow to start a real relationship with her, but not making too much pressure. Primary focus is just to enjoy time together and have as much fun as possible... (we do also laugh a lot). Nevertheless my feeling tells me, that we´ll be a couple within next 2 weeks Blush.

I also created some distance to my other affairs - that were posting my head off :angel:.

So, now to my inner state: as mentioned, I enjoyed last three days and stayed in the moment pretty all the time. It is really an awesome feeling - forgetting anything else and just enjoying. I wish anyone to have this feeling. My body language changed to further to the positive. I see a sexy mofo as often as I look in the mirror. I have more space that I use for myself and started to move slower - my voice got a little bit deeper and I speak slower and more wisely. Girls telling me: "I enjoy listening to you"...

So, that´s it so far. I also got some real businsess success those days.

I wish anyone on this board the best successes. As I am now still on stage1, I am so excited, how anything will change to the ultimate best.

It´s all in your mind... stay tuned,
smash

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 01-19-2012

Congrats, smash! Sounds awesome.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-19-2012

(01-19-2012, 12:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: Congrats, smash! Sounds awesome.

I HAVE to thank YOU! I´d like to listen to AM all day and all night, but as you mentioned, your mind is like a muscle, so I let him time to grow.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 01-19-2012

I think we shall expect good results from you come Sex Magnet Wink

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - HMoody - 01-21-2012

(01-19-2012, 01:02 PM)smash Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 12:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: Congrats, smash! Sounds awesome.

I HAVE to thank YOU! I´d like to listen to AM all day and all night, but as you mentioned, your mind is like a muscle, so I let him time to grow.

Awesome Story Smash and Congrats on your Success so far! Yeah, I know what you mean about the temptation to listen as much as possible to AM but I'm following the directions and giving my mind some time to process.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-23-2012

day 19 and before:

I am a little bit sorry of not being able to post more frequently, but I am a LOT socializing at the moment and so going out is a frequent part of my story ;-). I am enjoying lots of awesome nights with the girl mentioned - we are doing lots of crazy stuff together,... I have to put some more sleep in my pocket this week, when I am doing my business.

But as an alpha, girls are just an exciting part of your life, so I am switching to success mode next 2-3 days and then again focus again more on gigolo skills *hehe*.

What I found is very helpful too (in concern of what it feels to be a ladiesman and body language) is to watch YouTube videos of Cory Skyy and Brad Pitt. I do it as often as I am able to, for further increasing my presence and body language, I recommend it.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-28-2012

The streaming version of Alpha Male really calms you down, when listening to it. I got a very good gut feeling while playing it.

Is there a special focus on business success within alpha male stage1? Otherwise UltraSuccess and my affirmations have kicked in. By start of this year I got some really good business success stories and it will get better and better till end of this year (I know it).

All I want to say now: it is an awesome feeling, knowing that I am currently making more money/month than 90% of my professors at university :-).

RE: smash is a natural alpha - RainbowAbyss - 01-28-2012

(01-28-2012, 07:24 AM)smash Wrote: The streaming version of Alpha Male really calms you down, when listening to it. I got a very good gut feeling while playing it.

Is there a special focus on business success within alpha male stage1? Otherwise UltraSuccess and my affirmations have kicked in. By start of this year I got some really good business success stories and it will get better and better till end of this year (I know it).

All I want to say now: it is an awesome feeling, knowing that I am currently making more money/month than 90% of my professors at university :-).

Are you a student Smash or a teacher yourself?
If teacher-whats your field?
If student-wow what the hell do you do to make more than your professors!Smile

And congratulation on your success, I would wish it upon everyone as well, but enjoy hearing about it most from people who have a strong level of gratitude and humbleness, even while knowing how awesome they are Smile lol

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-28-2012

(01-28-2012, 07:40 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 07:24 AM)smash Wrote: The streaming version of Alpha Male really calms you down, when listening to it. I got a very good gut feeling while playing it.

Are you a student Smash or a teacher yourself?
If teacher-whats your field?
If student-wow what the hell do you do to make more than your professors!Smile

And congratulation on your success, I would wish it upon everyone as well, but enjoy hearing about it most from people who have a strong level of gratitude and humbleness, even while knowing how awesome they are Smile lol

I am a student and I am very grateful for the great things, that happen in my life! I am running a web agency since 3 years and do trading.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 01-28-2012

a web agency like web design company?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-29-2012

(01-28-2012, 03:01 PM)Spiral Wrote: a web agency like web design company?

www.digital-instinct.de (sorry for advertisment)... the picture of me is very old, before I started any self improvement... I will update this picture soon, as my physical appereance changed completely. Our focus is on search engine optimization, search engine marketing, web controlling, content management systems and individual coding for web based applications.

I hope this is enough detail Wink.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 01-29-2012

Dude, really cool man. I've thought about opening up my own web design business. Just finished up a project and word got around so I'll end up doing another soon. It's sort of liberating doing contract work. Smile