Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-10-2012

day 5 / day 6:

As previously mentioned, I feel a LOT more calmer within me. I am really excited in my further journey.

Will finish reading Alpha Male book (1st round) this week.

I catch myself looking looking sexier and i.e. opening shirts wider up for showing "what I got" ;-).

Edit: I got the book of David De Angelo also today and started reading the first 20 pages. I have to admit, that I don´t like this book and concern the Alpha Male book as a far better approach. It may be possible that I personally don´t concern David De Angelo as real Alpha (Natural).

I got a very good german book on seduction topic and it tells a lot about what an alpha has to be like (communication skills, being a leader in some ways, being the cool guy,...). I don´t know if it´s availaible in other languages but if so, it should be worth to read (as it´s also written in a very funny language)... it´s called: "Lob des Sexismus".

My intention is to re-read this one and the Alpha Book by John Alexander a few times as this ass kickin´ subliminal creates my new "I" :-).

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-10-2012

Due to the fact that high end stuff is created here and I yet had some success by listening to these subs, I pulled out the book "Lob des Sexismus" and will translate the most important chapter (in concern of Alpha subliminals) into english and post it here, so we all can benefit from it (maybe it will be implemented in a future Alpha Male version).

I will short up things as those are over 20 pages but a key point here is, that women are just a part of the part of the fulfilling life of an alpha.

So, here we go ...

Alpha Male - Properties of leadership
a) social skills, humor
b) lots of friends
c) self-confidence, courage, responsibility
d) leadership and dominance
e) dominant body language
f) interests, goals, personality
g) life wisdom and knowledge
h) women

a) An alpha male enjoys community. He loves being under people and is able to relax within present of many people. He is easily able to speak to foreign people and is often referred as speaker of a group without persisting on being the group-speaker. Alpha Males are direct, they rarely speak non-direct. Alphas are very humorous but they never play a clown!

b) Lots of friends
Alphas know lots of people and belong to many communities. They are likely seen on parties or chillout-sessions. Hanging out with an alpha serves you a good time, too.

c) Self confidence, courage, responsibility
Alphas are cocky. They persist consistently and relaxing on their opinion – even if they are in minority. But they don´t persist on their opinion if someone else can convince them.
They love challenges and have courage to do unusual things. His weaknesses are mostly seen as an integral part of his character and make him even more sympathic.

d) Leadership and dominance
Alphas are leades of their group. Friends say about him: “he is a cool guy”, “he is a crazy guy”, “we have a lot of fun with him”
His mindset is: “Don´t talk, do it!”
An alpha knows how to dominate other people in a socal accepted form! He doesn´t put someone down or even get violent. His actions are seen by others as self-confident, funny, adequate and relaxed!

e) Alpha have a very relaxed body language, they use as much space as they need, even if their arms or legs are touching with others that are sitting next to him. He likes body contact and doesn’t fear it – he is touchy towards his friends as towards women. But his body contact is never seen as needy. It is easy for him to create and hold deep eye contact.

f) Interests, goals, personality
Alpha males have a mission, they want to accomplish. A target, they are following with full energy and endurance. Alphas further follow their interests, fulfill their duties and further never forget to take care of their passions.

g) Life wisdom and knowledge
Most alpha males have seen a lot of stuff in their lives and have at least a basic understanding of a lot of stuff, so they can hold intelligent conversations.

h) Women
Alpha males know that they have to do the first step in order to get in contact with women. From there, they start escalating will they achieve their target (start an erotic relationship, have sex,…) or till they get refused.
They take full responsibility for whatever happens with the countless women encounters, because they are true men.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 01-10-2012

I would have to say that on the one hand, to say that "all alphas are X" is about like saying "rainbows are only purple". The core trends and tendencies of alpha men are well covered here, but there is a lot of variance on different points from example to example.

Point B depends on personality and circumstances. Social alphas tend to have lots of friends, true, but for instance I have very few friends I can talk to in person because I spend so much time working. I have met alphas who are very selective about whom they befriend, also.

On point C, I would say that cockiness is relative and depends on the personality of the man in question. Some alphas I have met are very cocky, and some are rather understated. Cockiness isn't necessary, and in some cases, is actually misunderstood self confidence being perceived as cockiness because the people seeing it are wanting to tear the man down for outshining them.

Point D, is true unless he is in a circle of equals. When I get together with Andrew, for instance, we try not to step on each other's toes. It is natural for both of us to lead and take control, but we avoid that around one another to avoid conflict.

Point E - Have not met a "touchy" alpha in person yet. I am sure they exist, but this will depend on a lot of factors, and cannot be assumed.

I agree with Point G.

Point H is right, with the exception that an alpha doesn't always stop pursuit when he is rejected or refused. He understands that to persist is to succeed, whether it be concerning women, money, or most other things in life. At the same time, he is not rude about it, and does not pursue if the woman genuinely is upset by it. But I guarantee you that most of the alphas I know succeed with women based primarily on self confidence, active leadership of the situation towards the desired goal, and persistence. There are women who have declined my advances several times, but I keep trying, because I know they are interested, but have not yet seen enough evidence that I am genuinely interested. Some women equate persistence with genuine-ness of interest. So I persist, slowly but surely when I am around them, and I know that given enough time, they will agree to a date, sex, whatever it is I am trying to achieve. Other women need not persistence, but aggressive bluntness, and an alpha know when to use what, because he is perceptive and knowledgeable about how women communicate their feelings, desires and responses.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-11-2012

day 7:

Again had a very deep and relaxed sleep tonight. I can´t remember my dreams by detail but they had something to do with becoming more alpha (I can remember this).

Something´s really going on within me.

Another thing: I messaged with the blonde cute girl half night and we were laughing shit off... Things got still more playful with women. She started asking me when I will be back from working (I am running my business in another city than most of my friends and familiy lives).

@ Shannon: ah, I used the wrong english word ^^... I did NOT mean "touchy", I mean "he likes to touch other people, but doesnt overdo it"... touchy has a complete different meaning as I´ve seen recently.

(01-10-2012, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: Point H is right, with the exception that an alpha doesn't always stop pursuit when he is rejected or refused. He understands that to persist is to succeed, whether it be concerning women, money, or most other things in life. At the same time, he is not rude about it, and does not pursue if the woman genuinely is upset by it. But I guarantee you that most of the alphas I know succeed with women based primarily on self confidence, active leadership of the situation towards the desired goal, and persistence. There are women who have declined my advances several times, but I keep trying, because I know they are interested, but have not yet seen enough evidence that I am genuinely interested. Some women equate persistence with genuine-ness of interest. So I persist, slowly but surely when I am around them, and I know that given enough time, they will agree to a date, sex, whatever it is I am trying to achieve. Other women need not persistence, but aggressive bluntness, and an alpha know when to use what, because he is perceptive and knowledgeable about how women communicate their feelings, desires and responses.

I fully agree on this point, as there is always a certain energy and time needed to achieve goals.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 01-11-2012

Quote:@ Shannon: ah, I used the wrong english word ^^... I did NOT mean "touchy", I mean "he likes to touch other people, but doesnt overdo it"... touchy has a complete different meaning as I´ve seen recently.

I understood what you meant. Smile

.. I have to make an extra thread for it and telling: MAN, I am feeling RELAXED and SMOOTH!... that is yet awesome!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-12-2012

day 8:

I am a man and do whatever it takes. This is something that is going through my head at the moment.

On the other hand: I could sleep all day and all night - that is kind of ridiculous. It seems to be like working out at the gym and having to rest for letting your muscles (in this case your mind) grow.

I also hung out at a buddy´s house yesterday and I felt as I talked to him how I am subconsinously a lot more confident and dominant than him. We talked what anyone of us has achieved in the last years and I felt really proud about myself as I have pushed myself pretty to the limits and yet achieved a lot.

In regards of women: there are at least two women that are directly posting me for sex (long time affairs) and starting to get angry when I have to tell them, that I am busy and let them fit into my schedule.

The blonde girl, I have been talking about in last few posts is developing nicely. I was drunken 2 days ago and we texted all night some stuff - the conversation was really cocky. I feel as my next step is to just call her and telling her that I will be at her house this evening and pick her up. After I have finished my work for today, I´ll do so.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - RainbowAbyss - 01-12-2012

what up Smash, just read through your journal,
really like some of the Alpha points and I'm curious to see how this set works for you since you already
seem very positive, together, and successful from the sound of it. .
If I remember correctly you were into Cory sky affirmations, if I got that right
are you still doing them and are you going to continue during Alpha?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-12-2012

hey Rainbow,

yeah, you got it right. I was (am) into Cory Skyy´s affirmations. I absolutely love mirror affirmations as they really push you up from the inside.

I stopped doing written (gratitude) affirmations as they cost me too much time.

I continue doing mirror affirmations during alpha set as they really pump me up from the inside out - but I am not currently doing them on an unregular basis... my idea is to do them every morning (after waking up) and evening (before going to bed).

Man, it´s going to become clearer and clearer as EVERYTHING is a part of the inner game.

Story telling, as Brent Smith teaches it, is also very interesting to me, but I will stick to mirror affirmations at tought by Cory Skyy at the moment.

As much as free time there is, I am going to watch some YouTube videos of real alphas and try to "absorb" the way they move and act. I like the main actor of Californication as this guy is very relaxed in his body or the main actors of Ocean´s Eleven.

Hope that helps!

edit: and for sure I like the YouTube videos of Cory Skyy.

... People appreciate me more. When I took lunch today and my family was sitting at the table, they all had a smile on their faces when I entered room... Without being the one, that spoke most words, I felt like the center of communication. Feels great!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 01-12-2012

I have been thinking for a long time that I want to do what I was calling XL-17. That would be a set of everything I can think of all in one for altering your thinking. Two types of subliminals, beta programming (call and response affirmations), alpha programming, theta programming, sleep programming, hypnosis, paraliminals... maybe I should male AM 5.0 as an XL-17. I would have to make it in parts, because each part would be a challenge to build. But I guess I could create modules for it to add on to AM 5.0 subliminal until it's finished. I have long noticed the impact that conscious mind involvement has in improving the situation... this is seeming like a good idea now.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - RainbowAbyss - 01-12-2012

I definitely agree Shannon-even knowing what's in the script
makes the sub easier because the concious can wire the RAS to notice the way's in which the sub is active-the next best, and possibly better choice is your XL-17.
That would still include subliminal's though..right?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 08:55 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I definitely agree Shannon-even knowing what's in the script
makes the sub easier because the concious can wire the RAS to notice the way's in which the sub is active-the next best, and possibly better choice is your XL-17.
That would still include subliminal's though..right?

Quote:I have been thinking for a long time that I want to do what I was calling XL-17. That would be a set of everything I can think of all in one for altering your thinking. Two types of subliminals, beta programming (call and response affirmations), alpha programming, theta programming, sleep programming, hypnosis, paraliminals...

Wink

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-13-2012

What a night... I am a sexy motherfucker!

I mentioned a blonde girl within last posts ... to make things short: we spent an awesome night together, gentlemen don´t say anymore. :angel: She repeated calling me a "playboy" and "asshole" as I was holding my frame, pretty much fun! :-) I am going to an erotic exhibition with her and some friends of her tomorrow... going to show some alpha qualities Tongue.

One point was interesting: as she talked to me, she told that she doesn´t know me a long time but feels as if we would know each other for long time.

day 9 / 10:
I am a lot more relaxed within large groups of people, what kind of irritates some boys and girls. I am enjoying myself and people around me. I am just entering from a chilled birthday party of a buddy of mine and I fully relaxed in my chair at the party and just enjoyed. I got into conversation here and there and noticed that my voice became more powerful and has more authority.

I am now on day 10 of Alpha Male and yet got some very good results. When I think that this set is filled for six months and has 6 stages and doing sex magnet afterwards which has also 6 stages, the results will be nothing than just mind blowing (I don´t know any other word for that).

All I have to say for now is: I am a sexy motherfucker! ... and thanks to Subliminal Talk and anybody involved in getting me here!