Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 07-07-2012

(07-06-2012, 04:56 PM)benjamin Wrote: Wow Smash, that is some amazing results! I love it.

Quote:So, had to switch to "minimal programm with maximum benefits" as Grounding is not manageable for me everyday (listening to subs, 4-6x story telling and written affirmations).

That is dedication, that is already countless hours. For a while I did every exercise Cory Skyy mentioned in his cd's and it took like 2 or more hours every day. And I started to think 'do I really need to do this 2 hours a day for the rest of my life?'.

But at the same time, it did really work well. But it is a huge time investment.

-Ben

Have to reply a little bit earlier, than expected. That´s true. You have to focus on most important exercises, I think reading story in front of mirror and doing mirror affirmations are some of them. They really transform you entirely.

As for CS stuff... writing down what you are grateful for becomes invalid, when listening to Gratitude sub. This alone saves a LOT of time.

As mentioned, listen to your subs, do your mirror affirmations, read your story and put yourself best possible in alignment. Success will be inevitable.

As you progress your instincts will sharpen (currently I am having very often the feeling of "breaking out",... when I hold some conversation with some buddies, my mind starts spinning and I say "hey, we will hook up later", sit in my car or something similar and do whatever I have a feeling at the moment for). It directs you in the right way.

As for my own recorded affirmations in combination with mirror affirmations. It is great to sit in a chair in front of the mirror, listening to recorded affirmations and let some alpha music play in background, i.e. "Hans Zimmer - Injection" and just look into your own eyes and ENJOY. You are becoming that man.

Gratitude further kicks ass: more and more buddies are showing up & enjoying hanging out with me.

Another lady asked a female friend of mine for my number "I am into him"... and that is just the beginning.

I hope to help you guys, as all of you helped me. Maybe there will be one day, when we all hang out together - the energies, when we are all combined will be tremendous.

Leaving for party now.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 07-07-2012

Thanks smash. Your post has inspired me to rewrite my story and start mirror affirmations again.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 07-10-2012

(07-07-2012, 10:51 AM)Spiral Wrote: Thanks smash. Your post has inspired me to rewrite my story and start mirror affirmations again.

That´s great!

Met a new girl, we exchanged numbers. She is some cutie and has something special to offer, that some of my past girls didn´t have to offer that much... and that special thing is called BRAIN. Will hook up with her this week. Don´t give a shit about the outcome, just enjoying time and be playful. I am already a sexy motherfucker! ;-)...

Final 10 days of Alpha Male.

I heard the following sentences from my best 2 buddies the last days: "you are the most important person in my life" and "I have never met a buddy like you - you are really my brother!".

Have read my last post again as I didn´t really think a lot consciously, just wrote it down. I think my subconscious was speaking and pieces of puzzle become clearer and clearer. It is really about programming yourself and following your instincts and/or accepting things, that are coming into your life, while letting things just flow and give a shit about the outcome/being undetached.

As Brent says "stop wanting, start believing and having" and opportunities will be presented to you on a silver tablet. That´s it.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 07-11-2012

Dedication is going through the roof.

My business is more than just fun, it is simply awesome. Having more free time, while still improving income - living my dream. Last 5-6 years of commitment are paying off (combined with positive thinking and now subliminals and all the stuff I am doing).

Had a conversation with Ryan on FB yesterday and he told me about his success with Everything is possible... I am getting addicted to subbing and playing with the thought of doing a month of EIP with Gratitude or Luck Magnifier with Gratitude after Alpha Set, before starting Sex Magnet and getting laid on a daily basis :-).

The good thing is: I can now more focus on getting ladies addicted to me, as I got more free time. I further use any chance to socialize with buddies, new buddies and people I am getting to know. I do put myself in alignment and close new social circles, as this is further one (if not the) best way of getting to know new ladies (putting yourself in alignment). I get closer to the point of knowing what Cory Skyy meant with "Living on the edge".

Rock´n´Roll!

PS: Luck Magnifier sounds pretty good, too. Using this sub with Gratitude for 1 month will get me some results and maybe Alpha Set can get even deeper, before starting next 6 stage set.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 07-16-2012

So, last four days on Alpha Male. I got the feeling of "I do, whatever I want, whenever I want" - I am FREE and got my life completely structured.

Will listen to Luck Magnifier for 3-4 weeks afterwards & then starting Sex Magnet. The start of the best time of my life Wink.

Shannon: how many hours/day is best to listen to Luck Magnifier?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 07-17-2012

Gratitude really gets new opportunities in my life.

The girl next door invited me to smoke a cigarette with her... we ended up sitting 2 hours in front of her door and having a very good conversation... a few minutes later, she changed her relationship state to "single" on FB. Well, she was pissed of her current bf, because he has no opinion on his own. Nevertheless I don´t want to be the reason, that relationships go overboard, because there are more than enough single ladies out there, that want me badly.

Another cool thing that is always happening: Whenever, really whenever I go out and drive through my home or neighbour townn, pick something up to eat, get a drink, whatsever, people come to me (I really know a lot of people by now) and talking nicely to me or inviting me to something. I was out 30 minutes before and a buddy, I know from another friend of mine, came to me, talking nicely to me and invited me to his birthday party on saturday. We spoke around 30 minutes, when I went out, another buddy drove across with his car. This is always happening.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 07-17-2012

(07-16-2012, 11:06 AM)smash Wrote: So, last four days on Alpha Male. I got the feeling of "I do, whatever I want, whenever I want" - I am FREE and got my life completely structured.

Will listen to Luck Magnifier for 3-4 weeks afterwards & then starting Sex Magnet. The start of the best time of my life Wink.

Anything that involves manifestation is best used for as many hours a day as possible, barring that you need at least 2-3 hours a day for brain downtime.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 07-18-2012

(07-17-2012, 11:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 11:06 AM)smash Wrote: So, last four days on Alpha Male. I got the feeling of "I do, whatever I want, whenever I want" - I am FREE and got my life completely structured.

Anything that involves manifestation is best used for as many hours a day as possible, barring that you need at least 2-3 hours a day for brain downtime.

Thank you, Master! Cool

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 07-20-2012

Man, I am still getting angry sometimes... so angry, that I have to leave the room/circumstances or otherwise I would rip some heads off... omg.

Was smoking a cigarette with a buddy and a couple came by... MAN: she is looking really cute and he is the perfect example of a looser. Some thought came up within me "why did girl xyz leave me in the past? Man, we were THE DREAM Couple, everybody is fantasizing about"... but she was just too stupid, to see it.

Had to leave and went home, otherwise ... I won´t tell.

AND: Luck Magnifier loaded. Will keep an extra journal for it, starting with Luck Magnifier within next hour.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 07-28-2012

All the homework is paying off.

Met a girl, a really cute brunette which I dated some days ago (PUA suckers would tell "it´s a 8 to 9"). I met her first time and she didn´t stop talking... I mean, she talked about 8-9 hours nearly non stop on our date... I wanted to go home and then she started kissing me and she started getting really horny and wanted to pull me in her house. Nevertheless I told her, that she won´t get me tonight, which made her even more want me ;-). Looking forward to our second awesome date, when we will get physical.

What I want to say: this is (nearly) unreal, as she did all the stuff. I talked maybe 30 minutes during this 9 hours and just relaxed and enjoyed her company.

-- homework is paying off, don´t have to say more --

So, Alpha Male is also finished and within next days, I am going to write a testimonial for this great product. After some weeks of Luck Magnifier, I will start Sex Magnet and I think stuff will be beyond imagination ;-).

RE: smash is a natural alpha - rayrocanaldo - 09-01-2012

(07-28-2012, 07:33 AM)smash Wrote: All the homework is paying off.

Met a girl, a really cute brunette which I dated some days ago (PUA suckers would tell "it´s a 8 to 9"). I met her first time and she didn´t stop talking... I mean, she talked about 8-9 hours nearly non stop on our date... I wanted to go home and then she started kissing me and she started getting really horny and wanted to pull me in her house. Nevertheless I told her, that she won´t get me tonight, which made her even more want me ;-). Looking forward to our second awesome date, when we will get physical.

What I want to say: this is (nearly) unreal, as she did all the stuff. I talked maybe 30 minutes during this 9 hours and just relaxed and enjoyed her company.

-- homework is paying off, don´t have to say more --

So, Alpha Male is also finished and within next days, I am going to write a testimonial for this great product. After some weeks of Luck Magnifier, I will start Sex Magnet and I think stuff will be beyond imagination ;-).

Nice job stuff man !

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 09-02-2012

So, this will be my final post in this thread and testimonial is coming soon.

I´ve seen, that Shannon brought out Women Magnet, including a Gratitude script in 5g. WHAT DO WE WANT MORE??? Patience paid off, this will be my next product and I am happy looking forward, to post my testimonial!

So, shortly, I will post my testimonial in Testimonial section for Alpha Male.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 09-02-2012

Just a note on the behavior of women: a woman will do what gets her treated the way her programming tells her she DESERVES to be treated like. If you treat her well and her programming says she's garbage, she'll leave you to find someone who treats her like garbage, just as fast as the woman who has the reverse would leave a man treating her like garbage to find someone who treats her well. If her self esteem says she deserves a loser, guess what? She'll choose a loser every time.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 09-02-2012

Nice insight Shannon, just for interest (and still one more post on this thread)...

Women Magnet 2.0 is built in 5th Generation: is it ok to listen to some self recorded affirmations during day and/or do some mirror affirmations or will it be too much?