Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Javier Gerardo - 04-23-2012

(04-23-2012, 04:34 AM)smash Wrote: and... wrote Cory Skyy today, that I will hang out with him by the beginning of 2013.

I'm quite jelly Big Grin but you deserve to hang out with one of my idols man! Nice! Just don't forget to give us a report on your adventures with him afterwards. Lol! Smile

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-23-2012

(04-23-2012, 07:27 PM)Javier Gerardo Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 04:34 AM)smash Wrote: and... wrote Cory Skyy today, that I will hang out with him by the beginning of 2013.

I'm quite jelly Big Grin but you deserve to hang out with one of my idols man! Nice! Just don't forget to give us a report on your adventures with him afterwards. Lol! Smile

i will Keep you Updates. Currently waiting for a reply.
i dont see him as Idol, but Kind of an Inspiration to me of what is possible and more.

As for subliminal.. It is cleaning out further crap. Have also been at gas Station today and the female worker there just couldnt stop smiling at me.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-24-2012

It is amazing how subconsinous tries to block some affirmations out. But the battle is soon won by me.

Thoughts are coming up like "you are not looking good enough" bla bla, but that´s all bullshit. I have to recognize that I can meet hot women every fuckin day, I sometimes just have to pull the trigger and get in conversation with them, not being detached to the outcome and be in the moment. Subliminals will do the rest... how did Zan Perrion say "did you show up as a man?".

It is interesting I am sometimes thinking of "why did my ex gf drop me?"... I look into the mirror and know that there won´t be any man, like I was. Any man, that pushed himself so far as I did in the last months/years, that has more knowledge,... But I (have to) accept it and say to myself, that universe wanted it the way it went and there will be something a lot better, greater for me. I do also feel that way.

It is also amazing how the deep anger that I felt last few weeks is going to fade away more and more (man was I angry... people also said to me "when will you come down again? I am scared"). I was really calm this morning, when I got up. As mentioned it is interesting which bullshit thoughts are coming up. But the only way to deal with them is just to go on (trust) the process.

In this process I also have to detach from some past situations, when I did everything I could do, but things didn´t play out the way I wanted. As mentioned universe must have something lot greater for me in its pocket, otherwise things would have been played the way they should.

Further have to detach from the thought of "could other men be better than me?". This is bullshit, too. Belonging to the 1% of ladiesmen in the world, there you are. Just have to release this "could bla bla do anything do better than me?"... my answer is clearly: "no, he can´t. He can maximum make things the way I do it"... in full trust to this subliminals ;-).

I am looking forward and post how many women will be attracted to me.

Did also written affirmations today. Wrote ~ 50 times my affirmations down.

edit: downloaded a tool to display (on/off-mode in 10ms intervall) my subs on desktop. Really wanting to know it now, being a complete ladiesman.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-25-2012

Right in this moment I am feeling like I can have it all. I am looking in the mirror and say strongly to me, that I am a sexy mofo and that I am rich happy and healthy. If this feeling stays, I am quitely impressed... awesome, i got also goose flesh for some time. This feeling just came up within me.

Don´t know why, but just want to share this video as it gets really under the skin... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St6jTNYJEmY

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-29-2012

I could write a very long post about what is going on in the moment but I realized two things:
I pulled myself out of shit some times in my life and I DESERVE it to have now the life of my dreams.

I am a man now. Have been out this night and I walked and looked different. Really, really sexy mofo style.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-02-2012

I´ve got two questions at Shannon...

At first: I already recorded some affirmations in german that can be heard consciously. Would it be fine to listen to this affirmations and at the same time to Alpha and Gratitude? Or is this too much?

Second question: you wanted to record german subliminals some time ago. Is this still valid? I sent you an email and waiting for your response :-).

Thanks in advance.

Further: changed my written affirmations a little bit, so I am writing each 10x in a row and switch to the next affirmation. I do listen at least 1hour a day to my own recorded affirmations and do mirror affirmations as often as I am in front of a mirror.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 05-02-2012

How long do one of your mirror affirmation sessions last?

(05-02-2012, 04:59 AM)Spiral Wrote: How long do one of your mirror affirmation sessions last?

around 10 minutes. I often put some music that gets me in a good mood in.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 05-02-2012

Quote:I´ve got two questions at Shannon...

At first: I already recorded some affirmations in german that can be heard consciously. Would it be fine to listen to this affirmations and at the same time to Alpha and Gratitude? Or is this too much?

It's not a worry that it will be "too much". If you knew how much input your brain gets per second with 5G, you'd never worry about "too much" again. You could never even hope to match it with 4G + affirmations. Now using anything at all with a 5G program? Don't do it.

Quote:Second question: you wanted to record german subliminals some time ago. Is this still valid? I sent you an email and waiting for your response :-).

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I still want to explore that. Andrew handles e-mail atm. I'll ask about that.

(05-02-2012, 12:06 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:I´ve got two questions at Shannon...

It's not a worry that it will be "too much". If you knew how much input your brain gets per second with 5G, you'd never worry about "too much" again. You could never even hope to match it with 4G + affirmations. Now using anything at all with a 5G program? Don't do it.

Quote:Second question: you wanted to record german subliminals some time ago. Is this still valid? I sent you an email and waiting for your response :-).

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I still want to explore that. Andrew handles e-mail atm. I'll ask about that.

Looking forward to your response, Master Cool

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-03-2012

Something is REALLY shifting now. I did a session of Natural Grounding today while listening to Alpha Set for one hour. I don´t know what exactly is shifting but I am lot calmer within me and know that it´s shifting towards a superior mindset. I think that lot of resistance I had in my subconscious mind was released today, so my feelings. I will keep you up to date.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 05-03-2012

I don't see your e-mail when I check...

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-04-2012

(05-03-2012, 04:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: I don't see your e-mail when I check...

I´ve sent it once again.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 05-04-2012

I have replied. Because I don't always check in regularly there, you'll have to let me know here or in my thread when you have an e-mail waiting for me.