Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-19-2012

(04-18-2012, 02:28 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-18-2012, 01:36 AM)smash Wrote: I aligned my "daily subliminals" that I am listening to a little bit. I recorded them in german and listen to them during day (while working) and at night to Alpha and Gratitude.

I am definitely moving different and acting different. I am more dominant. People respond differently to me, accept me more of a leader. When I went to a coffee some days ago the owner came to me, shook my hands and asked me "how are you?". He never did this before.

Another brunette woman, who is way more intelligent and has high self esteem than some women I have been with before, starts messaging me out of the blue the last days.

I am a sexy mommy lover!

As Cory said: "the question is not if, the question is when"... anything will kick in.

Are you a native speaker of German? Perhaps we can have you translate and record some scripts for me, and start making subliminals in German. I'd love to do that. Any interest?

hey Shannon,

yes, I am and yes I am interested! Just PM me Wink.

edit: in my mind is just coming up a question... don´t looks really not matter in concern of being a ladiesman? So I cant imagine that someone who weighs 200kg and looks like a sumoringer can be a true ladiesman... or is it really all mindset? What are your views on that?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 04-19-2012

Smash, I personally believe it's all mindset. I can wear the dirtiest and/or wierdest shit and still get women to swoon over me. Granted.. situations like that havnt happened in a while because I like to keep myself somewhat presentable at all times.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Aram - 04-19-2012

Just now, on my way back home I saw a really overweight dude, like at least 130-140 kg with glasses, messed up hair and plain clothing, someone who by societies standards never ever should be successful with women and just stick to working with computers, with one of the absolute hottest women I have ever seen. My jaw dropped, seriously.

I have also heard from friends about really overweight guys who would be really successful with women, like dating 5 women a week. So I have no more reason not to believe that it looks really and truly don't matter.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 04-19-2012

Most my life I was considered obese. When I was younger and moved twice, each time I didn't make friends right away I was very shy. My first move to Chicago when I was in 5th grade just shot myself in my foot. This is when I started gaining the weight. I was only 10 years old but I had my first girlfriend. She dumped me a month later bc I wrote a note to another girl lol. Casanova being born?

Anyways, bc of that I lost all of my friends (who were friends with her) and the only friend I made was a kid down the street. Granted, he's still a close friend but we both turned into computer nerds. I wanted to go outside a lot and do a lot of kid stuff but he was glued to his computer games. So I would stay inside, alone, doing whatever.

My heaviest was about 245lbs when I didn't actually decide to loose until I was around 19. Then I dropped down to 165lb but I realized I still wasn't happy with myself and had crazy social anxiety. So I found the Magnetic Mindset and started working on myself, dumped my gf of 4 1/2 years bc I wanted very hot women and to have a lot of sex.

When I crashed 2 years ago, I ended up gaining most all of it back. I had all that weight during my run-through of Alpha Male. But even though it wasn't as easy to attract the women as on SM (when I lost the weight), I was still dating and having more sex ever in my life. Even when girls that were skinny and good looking. Something I never thought possible for me. Yet, I was the same weight I was for the later part of my life but with a different style and mindset.

So yes, you can do it. Right now I'm about 200lbs after doing the 4 Hour Diet and I'm trying to get down to 180. But I'm dating a very slim, tall, Ukranian model.

The looks don't really matter. But I think no matter what, you should look whatever way makes you happy. And I feel the better looking you are, the more attractive women you're going to get, naturally.

Any man can look like a supermodel, I learned, it's all about the effort you're willing to put into to make that happen.

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-19-2012

Ok, it was just a question I wanted to get clarified. It is for some people still a limiting belief "you´ve got to look like xyz to get girls bla bla...". I always made the best out of my looks and can surely say that I look better than 85% of competitors. But as already mentioned: mindset is MOST important.

Now I also do know what I will do next... After finishing Alpha Set, I will stick for 1-2 months to Gratitude and Seize the day. Afterwards it will be Sex Magnet, that will get my attention. I am really excited what it is like to be in the moment most of the time, as this is a very important factor and Seize the day will do it for me.

edit:
I am really looking forward to the day, my mindset is as good as Cory Skyys or any other super natural. I am looking forward to the day, when I leave the house, I see women staring at me, giggling in my presence and them persuing me. I want it - I want it badly.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 04-19-2012

Seize the Day is a great one. And I can only imagine with Gratitude you're going to be living and loving the moment like crazy. I know with Gratitude, I'm more in the moment and able to be. With the Seize the Day, I didn't worry about anything!

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-20-2012

Had to switch Gratitude to "Let Go Off Past Relationships" with Alpha as I feel that I am somehow attachted to a past relationship. Imho this sub will fix this issue soon. As soon as I feel free again, I will use my old combo of Alpha and Gratitude.

I stumbled once again over Alpha Walk. As time is availaible, I will give it a try for 30-32 consecutive days and see, what will happen.

Have to say that the first days on Stage4 have been hard for me, too. Lot ot crap was coming up and asking myself often for the sense of some things. Had also days when I couldn´t sleep when I was hearing the scratch of the Ultrasonic version and I felt that my heart began to pump more.

Those effects are slowly fading away by now. It is also the reason why I ordered "Let Go Off Past Relationships" to clean myself from that garbage.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-21-2012

Had some angry moments last days. Due to this I destroyed some furnitures at home, because I had to release this anger, that was coming up within me. Good, that it were cheap things, I destroyed.

I also do now daily exercises of Code Of the Natural. We´ll see.

@Shannon: I think, you haven´t seen my answer. Just leave me your mail address and we can discuss details during german subliminals... shannon@subliminal-shop.. ?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 04-21-2012

I also have a question for Shannon relating to smash's previous post here. I've felt alot of anger before on these subs and I usually just bang the shit out of my drums. But I've been giving the drums a rest because I've got a sore knee. I was angry the other day and may have suppressed my feelings because I was about to smash something on the ground but forgot what it was. Something tells me reacting in this way even if I'm angry is not right. But maybe it is healthy. Next time I'm angry should I go ahead and smash some furniture like Smash did?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 04-21-2012

(04-19-2012, 03:58 AM)smash Wrote:
(04-18-2012, 02:28 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-18-2012, 01:36 AM)smash Wrote: I aligned my "daily subliminals" that I am listening to a little bit. I recorded them in german and listen to them during day (while working) and at night to Alpha and Gratitude.

I am definitely moving different and acting different. I am more dominant. People respond differently to me, accept me more of a leader. When I went to a coffee some days ago the owner came to me, shook my hands and asked me "how are you?". He never did this before.

Another brunette woman, who is way more intelligent and has high self esteem than some women I have been with before, starts messaging me out of the blue the last days.

I am a sexy mommy lover!

As Cory said: "the question is not if, the question is when"... anything will kick in.

Are you a native speaker of German? Perhaps we can have you translate and record some scripts for me, and start making subliminals in German. I'd love to do that. Any interest?

hey Shannon,

yes, I am and yes I am interested! Just PM me Wink.

edit: in my mind is just coming up a question... don´t looks really not matter in concern of being a ladiesman? So I cant imagine that someone who weighs 200kg and looks like a sumoringer can be a true ladiesman... or is it really all mindset? What are your views on that?

My PM is disabled so I can get work done. Smile

Just contact us through the store contact form and we'll figure it out from there.

As for what it is... it's all based on one simple fact, and it took me years to figure this out:

No matter who you are... what you look like... how rich or how famous, there will always be someone out there who thinks you are ugly, someone who thinks you are gorgeous and someone who thinks you're average.

The key is to either find the person who is naturally attracted to you, or to change a woman's mind and lead her to be attracted to you through your words, deeds and - ready for this? Attitude.

Women look at physical, and for some a man as you described may be a dealbreaker. But most of the time, women fall in love (or lust) based not on such criteria, but on the responses of their heart. And the heart knows no logic.

If you can trip her attraction triggers, she will respond. Simple as that.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 04-21-2012

(04-21-2012, 07:26 AM)Spiral Wrote: I also have a question for Shannon relating to smash's previous post here. I've felt alot of anger before on these subs and I usually just bang the shit out of my drums. But I've been giving the drums a rest because I've got a sore knee. I was angry the other day and may have suppressed my feelings because I was about to smash something on the ground but forgot what it was. Something tells me reacting in this way even if I'm angry is not right. But maybe it is healthy. Next time I'm angry should I go ahead and smash some furniture like Smash did?

Expressing the anger fully is useful depending on what's causing it and how effective the actions are at expressing it. You want to refrain from such things unless:

1. Your anger comes from a non-renewable source;
2. You know that by being physically violent, you are expressing the anger such that the "pool of anger" is being drained off permanently; and
3. You do not endanger yourself or anyone else in the process, or do anything you regret.

Anger comes in two basic flavors. There's anger that was repressed and stored, over some sort of experience, and there's anger generated in the moment.

There are also different styles of getting angry and expressing it. Some people are quick to anger and quick to calm down; others are slow to anger and slow to calm down. Some are verbal when they get sufficiently angry, some are emotional, some are explosive, and some are physically violent.

Temper is how you get angry and how you respond to it. If your temper is easily triggered and you lose control easily, it's a good idea to try to learn to outgrow the triggers and the loss of control.

The idea is that allowing yourself to become physically violent is only truly useful if it is not simply an in-the-moment temper response, which will likely be recurring, but is instead a reserve of repressed anger which it is good to disgorge. You of course must also structure your responses so that you can express this anger sufficiently to let go of it, while doing nobody any harm, nor causing anything to happen that you regret later.

The key is getting rid of anger you have stored.

If this is just a temper response, and you feel the desire to express and disgorge it through physical violence, a heavy bad would probably be a better choice. In fact a heavy bag wouldn't be a bad choice regardless... but there is a certain cathartic release in "breaking the rules" to express anger, and that is definitely do-able through breaking, smashing and destroying things.

You can buy things specifically for that purpose. Just avoid glassware or anything that could hurt you from shards, etc. if you do, and pay close attention to how well it gets rid of the anger. You should feel significantly better afterwards, if you do it right.

Also, only do this sort of thing by yourself, unless you have a trusted friend or therapist to be there to guide and observe.

Those are my suggestions for dealing with the anger.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 04-21-2012

Thank you for your post Shannon. It helps me recognize how far I have come in dealing with my own anger.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-22-2012

Gratitude sub must have kicked in... I am a guy with a big social circle, but more and more nice people that are honest show up in my life. Have been in a club this night, being in the smokers lounge with 4-5 people around me and we were all hugging each other... crazy,... I was never doing this in the past.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 04-23-2012

feeling more...

- motivated, but at the same time more relaxed
- looking in the mirror, I see a real sexy motherfucker
- got the necessity to live more healthy. Trinking more tea at the moment and getting more fruits in my body
- smiling when other people are in a bad mood and infect them with my mood
- people are nicer to me, when I am around them

and yes...
- speaking my mind!

and... wrote Cory Skyy today, that I will hang out with him by the beginning of 2013.