Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-04-2012

Hi folks,

this will be one of the most exciting years of my life.

I love and look forward to this year as I am starting Alpha Male 2011 this night. This thread is to keep track of my journey.

I will also read the book "how to become an alpha male" serveral times as mentioned in Shannon´s PDF for further deepening and finally breathing "alpha" Cool.

I will keep you up to date as much as possible about my journey.

// smash

RE: smash is a natural alpha - ncbeareatingman - 01-04-2012

Congrats Smash, go for it Man..I KNow its gonna benefit cha tremdously. IM gonna start with doulbe yer dating from the same PDF file, or something similar that applies to my type of inner wiring
safe travels and angels be with as you metmorphicize into the newer,much more expresed Alpha YOU,Man. NcBear.
MY Alpha training comes in da Spring,I hope.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 01-04-2012

Welcome to the club, Smash. Smile

RE: smash is a natural alpha - enoch - 01-04-2012

Hey smash, I'm glad I won't be the only one going through AM2011 this time since everybody else is using Sex Magnet.

Your thread about Aura of Sexiness is what got me here in the first place (from google) and I've started with it too. Thought I'd let you know Smile

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 01-04-2012

I splurged on the sale and also got the 2011 version because you can't beat the price. I will join you soon.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-05-2012

(01-04-2012, 06:31 PM)enoch Wrote: Hey smash, I'm glad I won't be the only one going through AM2011 this time since everybody else is using Sex Magnet.

Your thread about Aura of Sexiness is what got me here in the first place (from google) and I've started with it too. Thought I'd let you know Smile

I like to here this! You are ABSOLUTELY right here. Sex Magnet will be my next subliminal with Alpha Male lying the foundation.

day1:
I slept really great, while listening to Ultra Sonic Version. My dreams have concerned an issue, I had in the past. I had a conflict with a buddy when I was between 15 and 16 years old. I was sitting next to this buddy and talking to him.. then he started laughing, but it didn´t concern me at all. Later he looked really stupid to me (and with a strange smile in his face) and I started to beat him down.

The feeling within in in this dream was, that he can no longer affect me.

edit ---
I catched myself by sitting really self confident and dominant at my familiy´s table while eating. I told a story and had a real great bodylanguage. Well, I also couldn´t stop doing mirror affirmations as they push and make me feel really good - I will continue doing them as often as I want with knowing that nothing beats this subliminals.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-06-2012

day 2:

Had a real good sleep tonight, but 3 to 4 hours before I had to get up, a girlfriend of mine was calling me "I have to talk to someone"... she was drunken and pronounced how swollen his feet were from dancing.

I made some cocky and funny and said, that we have to go to eat something together again (she invited me last time). Well we spoke some words and then she dissed me (meant it funny), I dissed her back but she didn´t get it funny at all and hung up.

I waited for some minutes and wrote "have you hung up consciously?"... maybe it was part of a shit test, whatsoever... i wrote "enjoy your rush"... going to call her later and going to eat with her, as long as she is nice to me.

Well maybe my words were too hard, I don´t know, I was in half sleep mode. To this point: I will say sorry (one time) if it is required and later bang the sh*t out of her ;-).

// smash

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-07-2012

day 3:

Oh man, some stuff is going on.

Last night I went to private session of a girlfriend of mine, which cooked some stuff for her friends. A buddy of mine and me arrived at the "party" and the other people she invited were already there.

The point is: only guys were there (she defines herself more as a member of a male round than a classic female - nevertheless she has some beauty ;-)).

I enjoyed being at the party and having fun, was a little cocky and observative. I saw how most (if not any) of those guys were staring at her, like a group of hungry bodybuilders at a kentucky fried chicken box :-D. It was really amusing to me... Nevertheless I defined myself as some sort of alpha this evening and made some fun with any of the members and the girl... with at the same time, being relaxed.

Later this evening we picked up another buddy and went to a "milf"-party :-D... what can I say? Now I know how most attractive girls must feel, if women look at you like a piece of meat.. but it was pretty cool at this party.

What has this to do with alpha set? I think that girls seek more eye contact with me, altough it was a milf-party.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Cortez - 01-07-2012

Well you can see how the other guys were acting. Now that your eye's are opened to it, it's incredibly sad to see how dominated we are by our hormones and genes. Watching a group of guys drool over a woman is like watching a group of chimps. If you're becoming more disassociated with that behavior, women will smell it. They're dominated by their hormones too as much as they try to repress it. Maybe you were holding yourself a little higher than usual or maybe you were just a little more clear and noticing what was already apparent with women checking you out.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-07-2012

That´s true. A group of chimps hits it completely. And it is so true, how it ALL comes down to your INNER state.

Nevertheless, it doesn´t fit directly in this thread, I want to share it with as much people as possible...

http://www.youtube.com/user/tradgedyandhope#p/u/1/T-gAm5qxsQY

2012 is time to change the world finally to the better - the greed of some people has brung us to the place we are now - it is time to change and get our freedom back!

... again Ontopic:
I`ve read 1/3 of John Alexander´s Alpha Male as mentioned in Shannon´s manual to Alpha Male sub.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-08-2012

day 4:

I go a lot calmer within me.

I also got a dream of an sales employer, that wanted to cheat on me. I directly approached him and told him, why he is cheating on me and what this shit is all about in a very dominate manner.

This night the blonde girl, I was talking about has called me again... after some conversation, she repeated saying: "i didn´t want to wake you up, just go to sleep now"... I got a little bit angry on that, because she showed some dominance towards me, after waking me up - but calling me again at night.

I feel I have to get more dominant towards her.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 01-08-2012

Lol. Man it's amusing going through Alpha Male when you feel like you NEED to be dominant or get angry when someone says something implying it. But once you evolve, you'll see that kind of shit doesn't really matter. A good IDGAF attitude is all that really counts.

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 01-08-2012

another thing that I´ve noticed... I continue to hold my head high and position my head a lot more confident.

I am a lot more calmer within me...

RE: smash is a natural alpha - enoch - 01-10-2012

I felt like i shouldnt be dominated by anyone on stage 1 too. any disrespect or if i feel like im being used i get angry and feel a strong urge of confronting the person.