Subliminal Talk
Your listening setups for LTU6? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Your listening setups for LTU6? (/Thread-Your-listening-setups-for-LTU6)

Pages: 1 2

Your listening setups for LTU6? - London1 - 08-26-2020

Just wanna know what you guys use to listen to LTU6.
Speakers, headphones, earbuds?

And how do you manage getting 7 loops back to back on the days on?

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - hsindermann - 08-26-2020

There'd be no way for me to get the 8.5 hours in over the day uninterrupted, so I'm listening at night. Got an ancient android phone hooked up to a speaker system in the bedroom, playlist put together and I just hit play when I hop into bed. Works just fine for me.

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - fab10 - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 12:31 PM)London1 Wrote: Just wanna know what you guys use to listen to LTU6.
Speakers, headphones, earbuds?

And how do you manage getting 7 loops back to back on the days on?

I also listen at night, it’s extremely difficult to do it during the day. 

Best setup:
I plug a phone I do not need to use at night into decent computers speakers. That phone  goes into airplane mode and do not disturb mode. I place the speakers on either side of my pillow, facing each other (Shannon confirmed it’s an excellent setup.)

Instead of the phone you can use any other device that can play music (iPod, laptop, tablet, whatever.)

Easy setup:
Use the speaker(s) of above mentioned device, it’s going to be slightly less effective but it will work.

In either case you have to make sure the speakers are good enough if you use ultrasonic or hybrid. 

If you listen to ultrasonic or hybrid (most do), speakers are the only recommended option. I do not see how one can wear a headset for over 8 hours anyway.

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - RTBoss - 08-26-2020

I simply made a playlist of LTU6 ultrasonic FLAC on my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone, which I usually start an hour or two before going to bed. By the time I wake up, it's finished.

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - Bayern2 - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 02:48 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I simply made a playlist of LTU6 ultrasonic FLAC on my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone, which I usually start an hour or two before going to bed. By the time I wake up, it's finished.

This is exactly what I do too. Same phone and everything and file types.

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - Shannon - 08-26-2020

I have a playlist on my El Cheapo Android phone (got tired of paying good money for phones breaking every 4 to 6 months), and when I am getting ready for bed, I turn it on to play through once. The first program on the list is Tranquilizer B, 1 loop. That puts us to sleep. Then I have the loops of LTU6s1.

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - London1 - 08-27-2020

So you guys just use your phone speakers?
I thought for it to be really effective you must use headphones or earbuds. Am I thinking too complex?

Also if for whatever reason you do not get in the required loops for the day what do you do? Do you just take more days on?

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - Shannon - 08-27-2020

(08-27-2020, 03:52 PM)London1 Wrote: So you guys just use your phone speakers?
I thought for it to be really effective you must use headphones or earbuds. Am I thinking too complex?

Also if for whatever reason you do not get in the required loops for the day what do you do? Do you just take more days on?

You have a spectrum between maximum convenience and maximum effectiveness.  You choose what point on that spectrum you are happy with.  For me, there's really no other choice because of the circumstances of my life right now - and for a while now.  And it works.

But if I wanted maximum effectiveness, I would listen to FLAC only, on high end headphones (except of course for ultrasonic, which I would use on stereo speakers).

For not getting enough loops for the day:
1. Make sure that won't happen again.
2. Immediately do as many loops as you missed (if it's the same day). If not the same day, you can return to the regular loops per day the next day or try to add on the missed loops.  I don't recommend you add on the next day unless you missed 1 loop.

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - London1 - 08-29-2020

(08-27-2020, 05:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:  

2. Immediately do as many loops as you missed (if it's the same day). If not the same day, you can return to the regular loops per day the next day or try to add on the missed loops.  I don't recommend you add on the next day unless you missed 1 loop.
Are you saying you should only return to regular loops the next day only if you missed a loop or more?
So if I missed loops on monday, then return again on wednesday?
If you missed say only half a loop, continue with regular cycle?

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - b_woo - 08-29-2020

I have computer speakers setup either side of me while i sleep, running the trickling stream FLAC.

I just recently decided to change up the seven loops across the three flavours:

1. Masked
2. Hybrid
3. US
4. Masked
5. Hybrid
6. US
7. Masked

I'm not sure if we are supposed to do it this way at all? My thought is I am unaware which flavour suits me best so I am making sure I am being subjected to them all. I couldnt find anywhere saying this could have a detrimental effect in anyway.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers,
Ben.

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - Shannon - 08-31-2020

(08-29-2020, 10:11 PM)b_woo Wrote: I have computer speakers setup either side of me while i sleep, running the trickling stream FLAC.

I just recently decided to change up the seven loops across the three flavours:

1. Masked
2. Hybrid
3. US
4. Masked
5. Hybrid
6. US
7. Masked

I'm not sure if we are supposed to do it this way at all? My thought is I am unaware which flavour suits me best so I am making sure I am being subjected to them all. I couldnt find anywhere saying this could have a detrimental effect in anyway.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers,
Ben.

They all have the same script.  The difference is in what level of volume the subliminalized audio is, which affects what parts of the subconscious are being affected.  Masked is the quietest, and goes the deepest, but it's also the gentlest.  Ultrasonic is loudest and is reacted to most obviously by parts of the subconscious closer to the conscious mind.  Hybrid gives you both at once, which can be overload for some people.

You're not going to figure out which format is best for you by playing all of them at a time.  You can certainly do that if you like, but the best way to do it is pick one (ultrasonic is suggested, but of you don't like it then pick one of the others) and run it for a while and see how it works for you.  

If you keep a journal, the more experienced of us can help you figure things out, as well.  But nobody is going to be able to know what's what or make suggestions if you're using all of the formats at once.

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - London1 - 08-31-2020

@Shannon
Could you please look at post 9 above to make sure I understood you correct? Wasnt clear to me

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - Shannon - 09-01-2020

(08-29-2020, 07:40 PM)London1 Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 05:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:  

Are you saying you should only return to regular loops the next day only if you missed a loop or more?
So if I missed loops on monday, then return again on wednesday?
If you missed say only half a loop, continue with regular cycle?

If you miss one loop on Monday, either do an extra loop as soon as possible on Monday, or add it to Tuesday's group.  If you can't add it to Tuesday's, or you missed more than one loop, just do your regularly scheduled number of loops.

Why all these questions about missing loops?  Just don't miss loops!

Whenever you miss loops, do them the same day you should have done them if it is at all possible. If that is not possible, add them to the next day's loops if it is 1 loop or less missed.

RE: Your listening setups for LTU6? - reki - 09-02-2020

(08-31-2020, 12:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: They all have the same script.  The difference is in what level of volume the subliminalized audio is, which affects what parts of the subconscious are being affected.  Masked is the quietest, and goes the deepest, but it's also the gentlest.  Ultrasonic is loudest and is reacted to most obviously by parts of the subconscious closer to the conscious mind.  Hybrid gives you both at once, which can be overload for some people.

Hi Shannon can you explain what do you mean by Masked goes the deepest?