Subliminal Talk
Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-LTU-v6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - Shannon - 08-23-2020

Yesterday certain factors made themselves an issue which could only be dealt with by switching to LTU6. Neither I nor GF wanted to switch, necessarily, her and I both enjoying it and its effects. But the switch was run through the models and they showed that it was the best path forward, so we switched.

Last night was the first night on.  I'm pretty sure we have been getting turbulence from TID for about the last 4-5 days.  Ironically, I am pretty sure we started using LTU6 because we needed help dealing with that turbulence emotionally... it's had us emotionally and mentally exhausted for a bit, and the physical exertion of the vacation didn't help.  But seeing how we were acting yesterday convinced me that it was time to switch to LTU6 now.  The models agreed, so we switched.  The turbulence is exhausting, but it's the best way forward in the long run.

This morning, gf was very upset.  She was being very negative, hopeless, discounting anything she has accomplished, and basically trying hard to focus on doom and gloom.  Without the DRS I'd have been so overloaded by her negativity that I'd have exploded and we would have ended up in a fight.  This time, I just shut my mouth.  When she got upset that I wasn't talking, I pointed out to her that what she was complaining about was her inner child preferring to hold on to the pain it is familiar with instead of letting go of it and allowing herself to stop being in pain.  This got her upset, and when she was done ranting again, I pointed out that that response was why I had shut my mouth in the first place, so we wouldn't argue.  Which set her off again... and then she said something that made a light bulb go on.  

She said, "I wish someone knew what to say to make me feel better."  Click! The reason she gets upset that nobody knows how to talk to her is because her inner child understands the language of touch, not words... so I gave her a hug, and that ended all negativity.  Just like that. Amazing.  She understands the language of touch, and caring touch is what she needed.  Her negativity is her way of saying, "I'm scared, please show me you care and love me." and a hug is what she understands to be that communication.  I am finally starting to figure this girl out after three years!

Anyway, the first day on LTU6 is obviously getting effect, but I'm a little unsure what is what just yet.  I remember I had some strange dreams last night, but not what they are.  I'm definitely better able to handle stress and negativity today.  Also definitely tired, but I'm going to be trying to work on getting the rough description for LTU6 out and preparing to build Stage 2.

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - Shannon - 08-23-2020

LTUv6 Stage 1 is powerful enough to override GF's inner child's resistance and drag it kicking and screaming towards the goals without even giving it a chance to get a foothold, apparently...

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - Shannon - 08-24-2020

Detox module definitely works...

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2020

Yesterday was a bit of a surprise to me. It was my second day of using LTUv6 Stage 1 and I woke up feeling like I just stepped out of the rubble of a building that collapsed on me after being hit by a wrecking ball. I felt like I had been similarly hit as well.

Over the course of the day this experience faded out, to be replaced by a very positive one. The effect, looking back, basically resulted from LTU6 Stage 1 "turning the Titanic on a dime", so to speak. In other words, the program is so powerful that it was able to cause all of my inertia going in other directions to be shifted to going in the right direction for accomplishing its own goals in about two days. That second day was a doozy because so much change was taking place at once to accomplish that. Which is basically how I designed the program's Stage 1: Hit the ground running, and get to it NOW.

Yesterday was confusing and tiring, but I feel a lot better today, and so does GF. I felt a lot of changes taking place under the hood yesterday that left me in a state of "I don't know what". Today I feel much more grounded and with direction again. Yesterday I couldn't focus enough to work because the changes taking place made me so tired that I was forced half way through the day to take a nap. Now I feel work is ongoing, but it's not the "turning the Titanic on a dime" type of Herculean struggle.

To see this program manage to "turn the Titanic on a dime" surprises and impresses even me. It is eye opening how powerful these new scripting and build methods really are.

Yesterday I was also struck at the difference in the smell of my body odor. It never smelled like that before, and was unpleasant. I realized almost immediately that it was the result of the Detox module kicking in and flushing toxins out of my body at maximum speed. Nothing a shower won't fix, and won't last long, but I have never seen the Detox module kick in this hard, this fast, or be this effective in such a short amount of time. Again, impressed.

Yesterday was, overall, one of those days where everything seems to go wrong and annoy you, but really what's happening is that all the inertia you had built up in the wrong directions is being rapidly and forcibly changed to the right directions, and it's not necessarily a fun experience as it's happening. Once it's done, you realize what happened and you're glad it happened, and only took a short time to accomplish.

Today I feel like I can get back to work again. My goals for today are to finish making a short description for Stage 1 and get started building Stage 2.

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2020

Based on my bathroom habits changing very suddenly today I can tell that my body is in high gear detoxing itself, and that my subconscious is doing a lot of work that makes parts of me very nervous. However, at a conscious level, I feel no such nervousness. And based on how this is progressing, I can tell the progress that is being made is very good on both fronts and should be done with soon.

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - London1 - 08-25-2020

How long is each loop for stage 1?

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - fab10 - 08-25-2020

1 hour and 12 minutes

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - London1 - 08-26-2020

(08-25-2020, 08:32 PM)fab10 Wrote: 1 hour and 12 minutes

So 8 1/2 hours of straight listening?
Damn...I thought it woukd been 5 hours or something

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - Shannon - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 08:33 AM)London1 Wrote:

With programs at this level of power, that much listening time is only necessary because of two things:

1. The amount of data we have to pump into your mind to achieve the goals.  The limits for how much data can be injected per minute have been reached.  After that, more data = more time.  This program is HUGE.
2. The time required is also influenced by how much data needs to be injected in order to overcome resistance effectively for the vast majority of people.

Most 5.75G programs that are single titles will require between 1 and 6 loops per day depending on the goal and how much resistance it generates.  So the fact that 13 titles +++ can be injected in just 8.x hours a day is truly amazing for how little time that actually is.

Compare tis to 5G programs, that can require between 8 and 21 hours of exposure a day to work.

You have to look at this in perspective.

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 08:44 AM)Shannon Wrote:

With programs at this level of power, that much listening time is only necessary because of two things:

1. The amount of data we have to pump into your mind to achieve the goals.  The limits for how much data can be injected per minute have been reached.  After that, more data = more time.  This program is HUGE.
2. The time required is also influenced by how much data needs to be injected in order to overcome resistance effectively for the vast majority of people.

Most 5.75G programs that are single titles will require between 1 and 6 loops per day depending on the goal and how much resistance it generates.  So the fact that 13 titles +++ can be injected in just 8.x hours a day is truly amazing for how little time that actually is.

Compare tis to 5G programs, that can require between 8 and 21 hours of exposure a day to work.

Having been with IML since before it was actually called/titled IML, 11 yrs now,I can remember many times when 15 plus hours a day was the norm...and we did it too,on and on and one...as the benson and hedges commerical from the late 60's,early 70's used to say "You've come a long way,Baby!"....I Know that  8 1/2 hours is a hella investment time wise and energy wise,but also look at also what your're actually getting along the way. right now I'd love love to be on LTU6,and could do so but I've gotta wait and am waiting for UMS2 to roll out in late autumn,hopefully.... dig this ,if its any consulation man,I've been waiting for something like UMS2 to sho' nuff put the icing on the fking cake for decades and for 11 yrs with IML.... and since I KNOW this puppy will do what its designed to do, I understand how you feel and your concern,but if it takes 12 hours a day for UMS2 which it wont but even if it did,I'd be more than willing to do so to get the results and lessen my suffering,increase my over all well being and more,IDGF,I'd so it Man.
 I thought 6 hrs & 12 minutes for  OF was long and first and sometime still do,however most days,honestly,I really enjoy it now,its like" what, Only one more hour to go, shucks,I wish I could be on it longer" however I honor the time limit and respect it too. overload and too much info isnt a good thing for me.
Take heart enjoy da ride...its historic man it really is....NO one is doing this kind thing,its not been done before like this.... its awesome.... how many people do you honestly know that dig the shit outta this kinda stuff and are down with it  and cant wait to use it?
 there outta be millions..... and one day there will be tons more, but fer now you've got the magic ticket to a  super changed up life and  that to flourish.... wow,How'd ja do it? Tell'um, MY secret recipe !! (LTU6) ,Ha!

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - RTBoss - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 03:46 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

Having been with IML since before it was actually called/titled IML, 11 yrs now,I can remember many times when 15 plus hours a day was the norm...and we did it too,on and on and one...as the benson and hedges commerical from the late 60's,early 70's used to say "You've come a long way,Baby!"....I Know that  8 1/2 hours is a hella investment time wise and energy wise,but also look at also what your're actually getting along the way. right now I'd love love to be on LTU6,and could do so but I've gotta wait and am waiting for UMS2 to roll out in late autumn,hopefully.... dig this ,if its any consulation man,I've been waiting for something like UMS2 to sho' nuff put the icing on the fking cake for decades and for 11 yrs with IML.... and since I KNOW this puppy will do what its designed to do, I understand how you feel and your concern,but if it takes 12 hours a day for UMS2 which it wont but even if it did,I'd be more than willing to do so to get the results and lessen my suffering,increase my over all well being and more,IDGF,I'd so it Man.
 I thought 6 hrs & 12 minutes for  OF was long and first and sometime still do,however most days,honestly,I really enjoy it now,its like" what, Only one more hour to go, shucks,I wish I could be on it longer"  however I honor the time limit and respect it too. overload and too much info isnt a good thing for me.
Take heart enjoy da ride...its historic man it really is....NO one is doing this kind thing,its not been done before like this.... its awesome.... how many people do you honestly know that dig the shit outta this kinda stuff and are down with it  and cant wait to use it?
 there outta be millions..... and one day there will be tons more, but fer now you've got the magic ticket to a  super changed up life and  that to flourish.... wow,who'd ja do it? MY secret recipe(LTU6) ,Ha!

Ding, ding, ding!  Bonus round!  (Took a page out of your book, Keith!)   Blackhat

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - London1 - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 03:46 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

I thought 6 hrs & 12 minutes for  OF was long and first and sometime still do,however most days,honestly,I really enjoy it now,its like" what, Only one more hour to go, shucks,I wish I could be on it longer"  however I honor the time limit and respect it too. overload and too much info isnt a good thing for me.
 there outta be millions..... and one day there will be tons more, but fer now you've got the magic ticket to a  super changed up life and  that to flourish.... wow,How'd ja do it? Tell'um,  MY secret recipe !! (LTU6) ,Ha!

Yea, I guess so.. Amazing stuff!

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - Shannon - 08-27-2020

Yesterday I was tired enough that I had to rely on caffeine to stay functional and get my allotted work done for the day. I only achieved my minimum goal, but given how stupid ridiculous this program is to build without the help of some software I have not yet created, I was really glad to be able to just achieve the minimums I set for myself. Day before yesterday I only achieved about 60% of those minimums. This program is definitely using a lot of energy mentally to do what it's doing.

Last night was our first night off for Cycle 1. I played 1 loop of Tranquilizer B, but GF just ignored it and laid there awake for probably more than an hour. I fell asleep after about 45 minutes of listening to see if she would fall asleep. It really annoys me when she does that. I see I have to rebuild the damned sleep aid again, for the 9th time, trying to get her to execute. She executes unless her subconscious is nervous, and during LTU6 she has been nervous a lot because of how demanding the program is. At least this time, I know how to build it with a major power increase; the new scripting methods and Platinum Lake were not in use when I built Tranquilizer B.

She and one of my other testers are extreme pains in my ass when it comes to getting them to execute the sleep induction programs. I know I will get there, but when am I going to have time to build a damned upgrade?

Anyway, enough ranting. I woke up this morning feeling like I felt right before I went to bed last night: exhausted. I did not want to get up. GF has this little inside joke with me where she tells me she's hungry by saying, "Hung-ga-ree-ree!" That's her way of telling me, "Hey, get up, I wanna eat." I was not ready to get up, but I did. Had breakfast, and now my eyes feel like they're melting out of my head because my body is focused on digesting the food. I can tell that LTU6 S1 is very busy making major changes in me at a lot of levels and in a lot of directions at once. Two times during this cycle, I felt a sort of "I don't know what's going on" feeling... like I was lost because I was busy changing, and what was "normal" wasn't present. There was only the shuffling and change process. Kind of like having all the employees of a large firm move everything in one company skyscraper to the skyscraper next door. While they're in process, no work gets done and everything is in a chaotic state of change. But the change will quickly result in something much better, that I can definitely feel.

During this cycle I have been noticing that I am becoming more patient. Normally whenever I have to take a break during work to let my mind relax so I don't run out of energy, I play a video game for 20-30 minutes. This work I am doing is so boring, tedious and mind-numbing that I can't just watch YouTube videos and learn stuff while I take that break; I have to play a game to let my brain fully relax. So I decided to play Sniper Elite 4 again. The frustration comes with this being the fourth controller in a row that has developed problems that will require that I replace it, and every one of them has done so within 3 months of owning it. Usually within 2 weeks.

Previously, the first three all developed issues that would force the camera to pan up or pan left continuously. This new controller, which my GF bought for me as a gift trying to make me happy a couple months ago, now has developed an issue where the left stick sticks in such a way that while I am playing, it will not let me stop running. So if I run from one place to another, and let go of the left stick, it just keeps going. This results in me running off cliffs, running through the bush into enemy camps, etc. This of course frustrates me. Not just that Sony puts out such garbage that 4 controllers in a row ($75 a pop) have been broken by normal usage (not thrown) within 2-8 weeks, but that the results get me killed in the game a lot.

I actually stopped playing with my PlayStation for a long time before she got me this new controller because of this. The previous 3 controllers made it impossible to aim to take a shot. Now this one makes me run off cliffs and run straight into enemy camps, only to be gunned down. Before LTU6s1, I would have to restrain myself from throwing the controller and then go outside and calm down for a while. Now I am finding it much easier to stop before I get that upset, and calm down.

If anyone from Sony is reading this... I will not be buying a PlayStation 5. As much as I don't like Microsoft, at least their controllers never gave me any issues. The only reason I had to replace a Microsoft controller was because I would get frustrated when the game itself (I'm looking at you, World of Tanks) would screw up on a bug and get me killed. I went to Sony because everyone told me how much better they were. Get a PlayStation, they said. It's so much better, they said. Well only if you like being frustrated constantly and having to either waste your time requesting warranty replacement, or waste your money buying another one of their crappy controllers! Forget it. I'm going back to XBox when I buy another console. Unless I buy myself a dedicated gaming computer. But neither of those things is going to happen anytime soon, so I'm stuck with don't play, or waste my time on warranty requests or money on a new controller.

Screw you, Sony.

But yes, I'm much more patient when Sony screws up now.

I can tell today I am going to have to rely on caffeine to be productive. My face feels odd, my eyes feel like they're melting, and I am feeling like I haven't slept in almost 24 hours. I've been awake for just about 3 hours now. Maybe less. I can't afford to sleep more today, since I have to keep going on this job or it will never get done... what I am doing now used to take me 1-2 hours. Now it takes me 32 hours. Thanks, Platinum Lake. /sarcasm

Anyway... enough of my complainery. Time to go inject some caffeine into my brain and get back to work. I can't wait until the software I am designing right now is finished. It will be able to do this 32 hours worth of work in about 1 second. The only issue I have is... I haven't written code in about 10 years, and the language I use has changed a lot in that time. I have to re-learn it. And who has time? By the time I'm done with my day's minimum work, I'm shot. If I can even make it to that point. Sometimes I wish I could just stop using subliminals for a while and focus on work, but this isn't just about me. I have to consider what GF needs also.

So in summary, LTUv6s1: Super powerful, making lots of good changes quickly, wearing me out in the process. Right when I most need to have energy. Day 1 off, this thing is going full steam ahead. Just wow.

Now where did I put that Mio Energy?

RE: Shannon's LTU v6 Journal - DMSIuser78 - 08-27-2020

Maybe it's time to try a third party controller instead of the official Sony one?

Like one of these:
https://nerdtechy.com/best-wired-ps4-controllers
Those are all wired, so likely to be cheaper and more reliable than a wireless one. Also healthier to use Wink

Or if you insist on wireless, maybe one of these:
https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/best-ps4-controllers

I can't personally vouch for any of them though, because I currently don't have a console. I only (occasionally) game on my laptop.