Subliminal Talk
LTU 6 Log - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 6 Log (/Thread-LTU-6-Log)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: LTU 6 Log - RTBoss - 09-20-2020

Yeah, man. My sleep hasn't been deep, either. I've been up at the a$$crack of dawn the past two days, after having gone to bed late. Also not taking my usual afternoon snooze while the kids are (and don't mind).

Love that DRS, myself.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 09-21-2020

Stage 2, Day 12

The script must be grinding away at something. I've been tired and unfocused all day. It's the polar opposite of what I experienced last week.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 09-22-2020

Stage 2, Day 13

I woke up at 2am with severe anxiety. At the risk of coming across as overly dramatic, I had a mild panic attack. Adrenalin, heart racing,  the whole nine yards. I was solving work problems in my sleep. I've had issues managing work stress for a very long time. 

Yesterday, I didn't perform at my peak because I lacked focus. Today, my inner drill sergeant is screaming at me to get off my ass and move. It'll be nice when this levels out. 

I believe this all stems from a deeper issue that I haven't fully identified yet. The panic is gone (lasted ~45min),  so it's possible that it has already been dealt with.

RE: LTU 6 Log - fab10 - 09-22-2020

(09-22-2020, 12:22 AM)NOMAD Wrote: Stage 2, Day 13

I woke up at 2am with severe anxiety. At the risk of coming across as overly dramatic, I had a mild panic attack. Adrenalin, heart racing,  the whole nine yards. I was solving work problems in my sleep. I've had issues managing work stress for a very long time. 

Yesterday, I didn't perform at my peak because I lacked focus. Today, my inner drill sergeant is screaming at me to get off my ass and move. It'll be nice when this levels out. 

I believe this all stems from a deeper issue that I haven't fully identified yet. The panic is gone (lasted ~45min),  so it's possible that it has already been dealt with.

Wow, that’s quite a strong “side effect”, so far most of us have had relatively mild “detox” symptoms. 
+1 on solving problems while I sleep, it might be part of the reason why I am exhausted and lack motivation during the day.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 09-23-2020

Stage 2, Day 14

I just had another night of inadequate rest accompanied by horrible anxiety. After lying awake in bed for several hours, I eventually drifted off to sleep for about 45 min before having to get up for work. I'm pretty damned tired.

(09-22-2020, 08:58 AM)fab10 Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 12:22 AM)NOMAD Wrote: Stage 2, Day 13

Wow, that’s quite a strong “side effect”, so far most of us have had relatively mild “detox” symptoms. 
+1 on solving problems while I sleep, it might be part of the reason why I am exhausted and lack motivation during the day.

It's all from warring parts of my subconscious. It would be so much easier if they'd just get on the same page. There's no need for the drill sergeant without the unfocused lazy ass dragging his feet. They're both protective mechanisms attempting to balance the other out. Once I get a handle on myself at a subconscious level they'll naturally become integrated into the rest of me.

Stage 2, Day 14 (cont'd)

For the past two weeks, my sense of time has been off. It's as if time is passing more slowly. Although it's Wednesday, it feels like it should be Friday. Usually, the weekend sneaks up on me, particularly when I'm busy like I've been lately.

I'm excruciatingly tired. Here's  hoping for a good night's rest.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 09-26-2020

Stage 2, Day 17

Stage 2 is draining me. I slept for 12 hours last night. I still feel a bit heavy-headed, but I can't sleep any longer.

I've been making solid progress at work, which I believe to be the highlight of Stage 2. It is doing a pretty good job at taking my mental resources and funneling them into one focal point. That focal point is the goal of digging myself out of a stressful work situation that has plagued me for about a year now. I'm almost there. The downside is that I can't be bothered with anything outside of my focal point. My desire is to work, rest, and work more until I'm finished. Anti-social behavior is at its peak right now for me.

At first, I thought my fatigue came from pushing myself too hard. I have a history of doing that, so it made sense. But I've begun to suspect that this is a resistance tactic disguising itself as wisdom..."slow down NOMAD, you know what happened the last time you pushed yourself." Here's some evidence:

Last night, I dreamed that my boss was in a bind with some things that were coming down from his bosses. I pitched some ideas to him that I believed would bring mutual success. The negative guy, that I've mentioned elsewhere in this journal (I'll refer to him as Mr. Negative), was attempting to poke holes in my ideas. I countered him with logic and my boss sided with me. This dream scenario is a perfect parallel of what is happening  in real life, so its symbolism is clear. I have a subconscious power structure that is siding with progress. I also have a nagging Mr. Negative that wants to sabotage it all because he thinks that chaos = survival (he actually told me that). But Mr. Negative has lost a substantial amount of credibility (for obvious reasons) and is being phased out. This phasing out requires careful execution because of the intricacies involved. Otherwise, it all comes crashing down like a house of cards. If my suspicions are correct,  this delicate "phasing out" process may be the primary source of my fatigue.

Resistance, you're sneaky b*tch. But I'm not the punk you thought I was.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 09-28-2020

Stage 2, Day 19

For the past few nights,  I've been sleeping better. I'm still tired,  but at least I'm sleeping all night.

I really don't have anything new to report, at least not that I've noticed.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 09-30-2020

Stage 2, Day 20

Today was pretty nice. I felt free. That's really the only way I can describe it. I'm sleeping much better and fatigue seems to be going away. Hopefully this means I've overcome whatever was bogging me down.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 10-03-2020

Stage 2, Day 23

During the entirety of Stage 2, I've experienced a non non-sense, get out of my way attitude. Now that I seem to have overcome whatever weight I was dragging around it has been even more pronounced. Today, I encountered some issues where my wife works. The solutions were simple,  but the owner and the other employees were basically clueless. I came up with a temporary solution to one issue. I could've completely fixed it and the second issue if somebody would've had the sense to communicate what the actual problem was...unbelievable. At one point, my wife told me that I look mean. She's probably right because the male employee there was clearly intimidated by me and a avoided me.

Anyway,  this us something along the lines of what I would expect from AM7. I didn't expect it with LTU6, but I'm not complaining. I feel driven and wise. I just don't have much patience for stupid sh*t and I've been pretty vocal about it lately.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 10-04-2020

Stage 2, Day 24

For a while now I've been mulling over the idea of trying out various adaptogens, determining what works best, then cycling them every few months until I completely nourish my HPA/HPT axis back to optimal function. So, I started taking an adaptogen about a week ago. Although it will take a few months for it to gain full steam, I'm pleased with it so far in terms of fatigue reduction during the day. I theorize that some of the changes LTU6 is attempting to make can be severely hindered by existing biological limitations (i.e. HPA/HPT disfunction) and that adaptogens can potentially help to smooth out that rocky road. It seems promising so far. Overall, I'm feeling better than I have in a very long time.

This post was made for full disclosure.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 10-07-2020

Stage 2, Day 27

My hunger returned about a week ago and is still going strong. I can't see cutting/leaning out effectively while running LTU6, especially if your favorite during strategy involves fasting. This sub is an energetic resource hog and it needs to be fed.

Today I had the exact opposite experience from what I've seen others report. My pulsar app turned on twice and began running loops...odd. I noticed it when I checked my notifications from the locked screen. There's no way I could've opened it by physical touch. Even if the screen hadn't been locked,  the app icon is under a folder icon that I would have to open first.

RE: LTU 6 Log - THolt - 10-08-2020

(10-07-2020, 05:37 PM)NOMAD Wrote: Stage 2, Day 27

My hunger returned about a week ago and is still going strong. I can't see cutting/leaning out effectively while running LTU6, especially if your favorite during strategy involves fasting. This sub is an energetic resource hog and it needs to be fed.

Today I had the exact opposite experience from what I've seen others report. My pulsar app turned on twice and began running loops...odd. I noticed it when I checked my notifications from the locked screen. There's no way I could've opened it by physical touch. Even if the screen hadn't been locked,  the app icon is under a folder icon that I would have to open first.

What format are you using?