Subliminal Talk
LTU 6 Log - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 6 Log (/Thread-LTU-6-Log)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 09-01-2020

(08-31-2020, 12:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: Or, maybe you have people attempting to influence you from a distance?

Initially, I thought the DRS responds to intentional negative influences only.  But it occurred to me that maybe it also responds to nrgative influences that are generated subconsciously or maybe even from a well-meaning source.

Day 22

I've been sleeping deeply for the past few nights. Considering how I was regularly getting 2-4 hours of sleep for several months in a row,  this is amazing. I actually requested sleep scripting a while back,  but Shannon said LTU was already too full. Then he added some things, so I can't help but wonder if it made it in.

Last night was day 6 without a break and I feel better than I've felt for a very long time. Stage 1 is in the process of some deep restorative healing. It's tough to describe, but it's happening.

RE: LTU 6 Log - London1 - 09-01-2020

(09-01-2020, 03:16 AM)NOMAD Wrote: Day 22

I've been sleeping deeply for the past few nights. Considering how I was regularly getting 2-4 hours of sleep for several months in a row,  this is amazing. I actually requested sleep scripting a while back,  but Shannon said LTU was already too full. Then he added some things, so I can't help but wonder if it made it in.

Last night was day 6 without a break and I feel better than I've felt for a very long time. Stage 1 is in the process of some deep restorative healing. It's tough to describe, but it's happening.

How did you know you needed to listen 6 days straight without a break?

(09-01-2020, 11:16 AM)London1 Wrote:

Because I've been craving the input and my subconscious seems to be soaking it up like a sponge. When I woke up this morning, it felt like every cell in my body had been charged. It was nice.

Having said that, sleepiness has set in over the course if the day. I intend to take a break tonight.

(09-01-2020, 01:59 PM)NOMAD Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 11:16 AM)London1 Wrote:

Because I've been craving the input and my subconscious seems to be soaking it up like a sponge. When I woke up this morning, it felt like every cell in my body had been charged. It was nice.

Having said that, sleepiness has set in over the course if the day. I intend to take a break tonight.

I just thought of something else. In just over 4 years of using IML subs,  I don't recall ever having experienced a positive bloom. My subconscious usually jumps into an anxious/angry/depressed phase until it shuts the script down completely. I'm sure that factors in to what usage patterns are best for me versus someone who cooperates better with the script.

RE: LTU 6 Log - reki - 09-02-2020

(08-29-2020, 10:48 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 09:01 AM)reki Wrote: How can you smell pheromones? How does it smell?

If you smell your arm at the end of a day when you took a shower either in the morning, or the previous day, you'll smell your own pheromones.  When you get sweaty, your body releases pheromones.  That arm pit funk you wash away?  Pheromones.  That smell of the skin on a girl's neck that is intoxicating?  Pheromones.  The way your crotch smells?  Pheromones.  

Pheromones most commonly smell like sweat, but the specifics change according to what pheromone(s) you're smelling, and whether you're male or female, gay, straight or bisexual, how old you are and how genetically close or distant you are from the person who's pheromones you're smelling.

You smell your own pheromones all the time, and generally when they become obvious to you, they won't smell good because you are a 100% match to yourself genetically.  But your girlfriend might find that same funk you hate to be irresistibly sexually arousing and attractive, if she is different enough from you genetically.  I've had that with a few girlfriends.

Pheromones smell different to different people.  Androstenone, the primary male sex pheromone, smells like sweat to most guys, but will either smell like cat urine or extremely sexually attractive to women, depending on age and how genetically different they are from the person who produced it.  I have done experiments wearing androstenone where I didn't cover it with fragrance, and in the same day had multiple different women comment that I smelled like cat urine and I needed to take a shower, and multiple other women the same day tell me I smelled extremely sexy.

Depends on what pheromone and a bunch of other factors as to what they smell like.

Thanks for explaining it that way. Another reason not to use deodorant or hit the shower  Hehe

RE: LTU 6 Log - Shannon - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 09:24 AM)reki Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 10:48 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 09:01 AM)reki Wrote: How can you smell pheromones? How does it smell?

If you smell your arm at the end of a day when you took a shower either in the morning, or the previous day, you'll smell your own pheromones.  When you get sweaty, your body releases pheromones.  That arm pit funk you wash away?  Pheromones.  That smell of the skin on a girl's neck that is intoxicating?  Pheromones.  The way your crotch smells?  Pheromones.  

Pheromones most commonly smell like sweat, but the specifics change according to what pheromone(s) you're smelling, and whether you're male or female, gay, straight or bisexual, how old you are and how genetically close or distant you are from the person who's pheromones you're smelling.

You smell your own pheromones all the time, and generally when they become obvious to you, they won't smell good because you are a 100% match to yourself genetically.  But your girlfriend might find that same funk you hate to be irresistibly sexually arousing and attractive, if she is different enough from you genetically.  I've had that with a few girlfriends.

Pheromones smell different to different people.  Androstenone, the primary male sex pheromone, smells like sweat to most guys, but will either smell like cat urine or extremely sexually attractive to women, depending on age and how genetically different they are from the person who produced it.  I have done experiments wearing androstenone where I didn't cover it with fragrance, and in the same day had multiple different women comment that I smelled like cat urine and I needed to take a shower, and multiple other women the same day tell me I smelled extremely sexy.

Depends on what pheromone and a bunch of other factors as to what they smell like.

Thanks for explaining it that way. Another reason not to use deodorant or hit the shower  Hehe

You will want to use some sort of fragrance if you choose not to use deodorant or hit the shower, and you will need to balance it so you don't come across as "that gross guy who just puts on cologne to cover his stink, but fails".  I find that a shower every day works if I don't care about having a pheromone signature; every 2-3 days if I am in air conditioning works for maintaining a good pheromone signature, and if I am trying to maximize it, I may go 3-4 days without a shower (if I am in air conditioning and not sweating profusely in the mean time); but I always make sure I am wearing the right amount of fragrance to smell good regardless when I am in public.

Don't just take it as an excuse to have bad hygiene, because females will be repelled more than attracted if you aren't careful.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 09-04-2020

Day 26

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that indicated that I have a deep longing to connect with what I consider to be the purer part of myself. In turn, that purer part wants to connect with the rest of me, but is afraid of being tainted. There's a clear divide that needs to be bridged and the process appears to have been initiated.

As I type this, I can see the different versions of myself in my mind. There's the 5 year old me...shy, sensitive, sweet, well-mannered, creative, still believed Christopher Reeve could fly and that my plastic lightsaber could cut through steel. Then there's 16-20 something year old me...aggressive, angry, mean-spirited, ill-mannered, uninspired, no faith in anything. A reconciliation is long overdue.

In other news, my loop cravings have stopped. Listening still feels good, but I don't feel the urge to continue when loops stop like I once did.

Over the past few days, I've noticed that I daydream less. That has always been a means of escape for me. I could (and would) easily drift off at any time or any place. That's not happening now and I hope this continues.

I'm finding that my thoughts & attitudes are drawn to the middle of the road. Any time they veer of course, they're brought back naturally. For instance, daydreaming (as mentioned above) has lost its appeal. The same goes for sexual fantasy, excessive rumination, and overall laziness. Since I began reading this forum a few years ago, it became clear that some of my habits were nothing more than buffers I've placed between the most sensitive pieces of me and the world around me. For the first time, the appeal of those habits is eroding.

In a previous post, I wrote that I'm not ready to leave Stage 1. That isn't the case anymore. I feel like I've managed to saturate my subconscious with all of Stage 1's goodness, and now I'm looking forward to taking the next step.

RE: LTU 6 Log - fab10 - 09-04-2020

(09-04-2020, 06:00 AM)NOMAD Wrote: Day 26

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that indicated that I have a deep longing to connect with what I consider to be the purer part of myself. In turn, that purer part wants to connect with the rest of me, but is afraid of being tainted. There's a clear divide that needs to be bridged and the process appears to have been initiated.

As I type this, I can see the different versions of myself in my mind. There's the 5 year old me...shy, sensitive, sweet, well-mannered, creative, still believed Christopher Reeve could fly and that my plastic lightsaber could cut through steel. Then there's 16-20 something year old me...aggressive, angry, mean-spirited, ill-mannered, uninspired, no faith in anything. A reconciliation is long overdue.

In other news, my loop cravings have stopped. Listening still feels good, but I don't feel the urge to continue when loops stop like I once did.

Over the past few days, I've noticed that I daydream less. That has always been a means of escape for me. I could (and would) easily drift off at any time or any place. That's not happening now and I hope this continues.

I'm finding that my thoughts & attitudes are drawn to the middle of the road. Any time they veer of course, they're brought back naturally. For instance, daydreaming (as mentioned above) has lost its appeal. The same goes for sexual fantasy, excessive rumination, and overall laziness. Since I began reading this forum a few years ago, it became clear that some of my habits were nothing more than buffers I've placed between the most sensitive pieces of me and the world around me. For the first time, the appeal of those habits is eroding.
It sounds like you are making great process, congrats. 

Quote:In a previous post, I wrote that I'm not ready to leave Stage 1. That isn't the case anymore. I feel like I've managed to saturate my subconscious with all of Stage 1's goodness, and now I'm looking forward to taking the next step.
Shannon has got the timing just right then!  Thumbsup

Tonight I’ll start the final cycle, I am looking forward to how that will feel. Would you say that the final cycle balances out the ups and downs of the previous weeks?

(09-04-2020, 07:56 AM)fab10 Wrote: Shannon has got the timing just right then!  Thumbsup

Tonight I’ll start the final cycle, I am looking forward to how that will feel. Would you say that the final cycle balances out the ups and downs of the previous weeks?

The timing was more of a function of satisfying my loop craving by running "on"days until fatigue set in. That was six days "on" which followed two 4:1 ASRB2 cycles. After the six days on, I took one day off. Feeling refreshed, I started my loops again. Last night was my second night back on. I'll most likely run it again until the fatigue sets in then take a break until I begin Stage 2.

Although I'm feeling good, I have no doubt that Stage 1 has more work to do. Things seem to be balanced out for now, but I doubt the sailing would be so smooth if I was to run it for several months. I plan on running all stages of LTU6 for three full cycles. I have a hunch that it's going to build on itself over time. Then, it's  onto AM7 and repeat.

RE: LTU 6 Log - Shannon - 09-04-2020

You had those cravings because of the AutoConfig module. So Shannon wins anyway! lol

(09-04-2020, 09:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: You had those cravings because of the AutoConfig module.  So Shannon wins anyway!  lol

If that's the AutoConfig module at work, I'm very impressed with it.

In any case, I got the results, so I still win. Wink

RE: LTU 6 Log - Shannon - 09-06-2020

(09-04-2020, 12:02 PM)NOMAD Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 09:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: You had those cravings because of the AutoConfig module.  So Shannon wins anyway!  lol

If that's the AutoConfig module at work, I'm very impressed with it.

In any case, I got the results, so I still win. Wink

But ha ha, since my goal is for you to get the results, we cannot be more correct than to say we both win in that case!

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 09-06-2020

Agreed.

I have a feeling that a lot more overall winning is on the horizon as you immerse yourself in the final stages of 6G development. Based on the massive jump in scripting technology between 5.75 and 5.75.2, I think 6G will be something to behold. I suspect that FRM and other scripting advances are about to open you up to leaps in progress you've never seen before...just a hunch. 

And at that point, we all win.