Subliminal Talk
LTU 6 Log - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 6 Log (/Thread-LTU-6-Log)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: LTU 6 Log - fab10 - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 09:13 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 09:06 AM)fab10 Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 09:03 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I think you'll find 5.75.5G to be velvety smooth, and perhaps you'll find yourself executing even better and faster than you are now.

Definitely run Stage 7, even if it's just for a month.  My plan is to run Stage 7 until I stop seeing any benefit, or find another sub more beneficial.  I was going to run USLM 4.2 after LTU, but the upgrade to 5.75.5 is huge.  I really can't see myself running anything 5.75.4 or lower because of that.  So far, it really is THAT good!

What would say is the difference between re-running the whole program vs running stage 7 for 6 months?

I'd say the difference is that Stages 1-5 are 5.75.4 or lower tech.  However, if running Stage 7 for awhile will enable you to execute the previous stages better (because of FRM removing barriers that were there first go-round), it may indeed be beneficial to re-run the entire program.
So if I were prepared to commit to LTU for another 6 to 8 months, which path would you recommend? I have no experience with any Stage 7, I don’t really know the best way to use it.

RE: LTU 6 Log - RTBoss - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 09:20 AM)fab10 Wrote: So if I were prepared to commit to LTU for another 6 to 8 months, which path would you recommend? I have no experience with any Stage 7, I don’t really know the best way to use it.

Stage 7 is the entire script in one stage.  Even though it is referred to as the "refresher" stage, you could view it just like you would view LTU 5.  LTU 5 was simply the entire script in one stage.  But it's a TON of full programs crammed into one script.  LTU 6 has even more (at least 1 more, "secret" program?  IDR).

The whole point to the Stage system is paving the way to fully execute Stage 7.  I think with the recent upgrade to 5.75.5G, there is a very good chance you will execute Stage 7 fully, especially having gone through Stages 1-6. 

If you have any more questions or need for further clarification, please respond in my journal or feel free to PM me.  I don't want to take up any more space in NOMAD's journal.    Smile

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 09:03 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I think you'll find 5.75.5G to be velvety smooth, and perhaps you'll find yourself executing even better and faster than you are now.

Definitely run Stage 7, even if it's just for a month.  My plan is to run Stage 7 until I stop seeing any benefit, or find another sub more beneficial.  I was going to run USLM 4.2 after LTU, but the upgrade to 5.75.5 is huge.  I really can't see myself running anything 5.75.4 or lower because of that.  So far, it really is THAT good!

Thank you for the suggestion. I always value your input. 

Running Stage 7 for an extended period crossed my mind a few months back but I hadn't thought about it since. I'll definitely give that some consideration. Also, Stage 7 should really pull it all together and it deserves its time,  even if for only a month. I'll run it.

I'm definitely looking forward to 5.75.5G and beyond.

RE: LTU 6 Log - Mystic Pymp - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 09:20 AM)fab10 Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 09:13 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 09:06 AM)fab10 Wrote:

What would say is the difference between re-running the whole program vs running stage 7 for 6 months?

I'd say the difference is that Stages 1-5 are 5.75.4 or lower tech.  However, if running Stage 7 for awhile will enable you to execute the previous stages better (because of FRM removing barriers that were there first go-round), it may indeed be beneficial to re-run the entire program.
So if I were prepared to commit to LTU for another 6 to 8 months, which path would you recommend? I have no experience with any Stage 7, I don’t really know the best way to use it.

From my own experience with AM refresher I'd recommend it. It was ages ago and so the idea of refresher stage might have changed, but for me it was the most fun stage of that multiparter and I intent on running LTU 6 refresher for at least as long as recommended.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-08-2021

Stage 5, Day 28

Last night was the end of my loops for Stage 5. I'll begin Stage 6 Monday night unless I feel like the break is too long, like I've already experienced with this stage.

I really want to summarize this stage, but I'm having a hard time doing that. It was pretty smooth. I was able to kick back, rest, and enjoy my holiday without feeling guilty for enjoying the down time. I still experienced post-Christmas depression but it was relatively minor compared to what I typically experience. I thought the same would apply to my back to work anxiety until I lost half a night's worth of sleep over it. The past week has been moderately productive work wise as I've eased back into the routine. I've been faithfully working out again. All in all, Stage 5 is what the description page says it is...a continuation of LTU6 that builds on previous stages. It's doing its thing slowly and steadily.

Some comments on the scripting technology:

Stages 1-3 (5.75G) - In my offline journal, I made notes that I might extend the stages to 48days if I run LTU6 again. I don't feel like 32 days is necessarily optimal for me, at least not for these stages. My reasoning is that (1) I felt like execution took a sharp upward turn toward the very end of the run and (2) ~Day56-63 is where I consistently began to experience boredom with LTU5. So, 48 days seems like the point where I would reach maximum execution of each stage without dipping into boredom territory.

Stage 4 (5.75.3G) - Similar to the above except that execution shot up ~day 20.

Stage 5 (5.75.4G) - Execution was pretty apparent in the first day or so. Here at the end of the cycle, it feels almost like I'm not running a sub at all (presumably b/c lack of resistance).

Stage  6 (5.75.5G) - I'm ready to find out

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-10-2021

Stage 6, Day 2

Yesterday, I was experienced intermittent bouts of agitation that seemingly came from nowhere. The only explanation I could come up with is that Stage 5 had been pushing my subconscious harder than I realized (it was pretty damned smooth) and the break gave it some wiggle room to fight back. So, I started stage 6 last night which is at least one day earlier than I initially intended. Take that!

This morning, I'm feeling some pretty intense heat radiating off of me. I can also feel the mental load, presumably due to only allowing myself a one day break.

Something I should've mentioned in previous entries is that my interest in sex has diminished pretty significantly over the past week. There's an obsessive part of me that I has been a dominating force in my life since childhood. LTU6 has been slowly chipping away at the outer edges of this obsessive 'creature' within. Considering the fact that my favorite obsession is sex, I think this diminished interest is a result of the script approaching the heart of the 'beast'.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-11-2021

Stage 6, Day 3

My mind feels really clear today... clearer than it has felt for a long time.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-12-2021

Stage 6, Day 4

I added two loops to the prescribed four loops for a total of six loops. Like Stage 5 (and Stage 4, I think), the listening time feels very nourishing to me. Four loops left me wanting. Typically, I abide by the prescribed loops and ASRB2 for the first ASRB2 cycle, but this time I've decided to just go for it.

So far, Stage 6 is incredibly smooth. The extra loops felt right so I'll probably make 6 loops the norm from here on unless I experience any added fatigue.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-13-2021

Stage 6, Day 5

One night of six loops was great. It satisfied my craving. Two nights in a row...too much. I should've listened to my intuition before I started last night's loops, but I decided to be a hard ass and push it. Today has been brutal from a mental fatigue standpoint. 

Tonight,  I'll back the loops down to four. Lesson learned.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-14-2021

Stage 6, Day 6

Dropping the loops back to four was the right thing to do. I feel good today.

For the past few months, I've noticed that I seem to be more approachable.  That lends itself to more pleasant interactions with others. On the other hand, I sometimes seem to intimidate people when I'm not actively participating in conversation. I attribute the former to having an overall more pleasant demeanor than I have in the past. I attribute the latter to being more comfortable with myself, less self-conscious, and less likely to react to someone in an effort to relieve social tension. I'm internally more solid than I've ever been and I'm seeing the external effects of it.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-18-2021

Stage 6, Day 10

Last night, the common theme of several dreams was me running from something. I woke up experiencing quite a bit of fear.

Today,  anger is boiling to the surface. It's not pointed any particular direction. It's just sitting there on top of the fear,  perched like a gargoyle statue on top of a building.

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-22-2021

Stage 6, Day 14

The past week has been interesting in terms of my emotional state. I started out experiencing a lot of fear. Then anger. Then disconnectedness, like I was watching a movie that I was somehow part of but was only  playing a role. Now, the best way I can describe what I feel is un-tethered. I still feel like I'm watching a movie, but I don't feel like I'm playing a role any more. Meanwhile, all the other actors are still acting out their parts as if they're robots running on autopilot. It's as if most of the people around me are pre-programmed to think and act certain ways and curiously those patterns (thoughts & actions) are becoming more and more predictable. 

I've intentionally avoided reporting over the past few days because I've been trying to process what's going on. In fact, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what I'm experiencing. This has been a really odd week.

RE: LTU 6 Log - Ruffian - 01-23-2021

(01-22-2021, 05:19 PM)NOMAD Wrote: Stage 6, Day 14

The past week has been interesting in terms of my emotional state. I started out experiencing a lot of fear. Then anger. Then disconnectedness, like I was watching a movie that I was somehow part of but was only  playing a role. Now, the best way I can describe what I feel is un-tethered. I still feel like I'm watching a movie, but I don't feel like I'm playing a role any more. Meanwhile, all the other actors are still acting out their parts as if they're robots running on autopilot. It's as if most of the people around me are pre-programmed to think and act certain ways and curiously those patterns (thoughts & actions) are becoming more and more predictable. 

I've intentionally avoided reporting over the past few days because I've been trying to process what's going on. In fact, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what I'm experiencing. This has been a really odd week.

Do you notice an alteration of your perception of time?  Like, all this stuff is going on, and yet somehow, it's always now?

RE: LTU 6 Log - NOMAD - 01-23-2021

(01-23-2021, 03:32 AM)Ruffian Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 05:19 PM)NOMAD Wrote: Stage 6, Day 14

Do you notice an alteration of your perception of time?  Like, all this stuff is going on, and yet somehow, it's always now?

That's a good question. Yes, my perception of time was different at one particular point in the week. But I don't think I can describe it as "always now".

Wednesday morning, it 'felt' like it was Monday. It couldn't have been Monday because I had already been to work, so the feeling made no sense whatsoever. That was odd. Going back to my movie analogy... a movie might span days, weeks, months, and in some cases years. For the person watching, it was only a couple of hours. This is the best way I can describe it.

The mental image I have is of a tiny light shining up at the ceiling. The beam is extremely narrow at the source, then spreads out as it approaches the ceiling. Imagine normal life as being the point where the light hits the ceiling, where the beam is spread to its max. Now imagine observing that point from somewhere in between the light source and where it hits the ceiling. The feeling has been sort of like that. Wednesday 'felt' like Monday because time, in that position isn't as "spread out".

I realize what I'm writing probably seems a little bit nutty. Like I said, I avoided reporting because it was a little bit too "out there" for me to grasp.