Subliminal Talk
Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G (/Thread-Tune-Me-Up-Extra-Lube-LTU6-5-75G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - ncbeareatingman - 09-30-2020

Jimi Hendrix once said at one of his,last concerts,when he walked on stage and was heavily booed. "I dont give a fuk if you, Boo!! As long as you Boo on Key, you Muthers!! Ive known about it for years,before youtube existed. Key words "Hendrix booed" on YT! Ha!!

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-13-2020

Stage 3 Day 5 Ultrasonic FLAC

So far, just noticing that I'm really tired when I wake up.  This happened at the beginning of Stage 2, as well, I believe.  

The types of dreams I'm experiencing have changed.  The content is different.  Some are even quite sexual in nature.  I've also begun to experience some more morning wood than normal.  Almost DMSI-like, but on DMSI, it's constant.  

At the beginning of each stage, I seem to have a major fight w/ my wife.  No exception on Stage 3.  We haven't spoken for two days, now.  Oof.

Eating has been going very well.  Eating healthier, and when I slip, I don't beat myself up or starve myself the next day to make up for it.

Other than that, hard to pinpoint obvious other changes.  Will report back when I figure it out.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - StridingStrider - 10-13-2020

Just a thought, but I wonder if she's responding to changes you're going through. People tend not to like it when people they know change out of the mold that they're used to.

You say you can't pinpoint obvious changes, but losing weight/gaining muscle would make you more attractive to women, and can be perceived as a threat to the status-quo.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - Shannon - 10-13-2020

The most likely reason for the fights is that A) you're under stress from the demands of the program changing, which shortens your temper, and B) she is not getting consistent exposure.

I just changed to Stage 3 last night, and had a major fight with GF today. It usually takes a few days to get her to stabilize and stop being super negative when I start a new stage.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - fab10 - 10-14-2020

(10-13-2020, 05:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: I just changed to Stage 3 last night, and had a major fight with GF today. 
+1 major fight.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - Shannon - 10-15-2020

Not to hijack RTB's thread, but interestingly enough, ever since Major Fight, it's been smooth sailing. Even when, yesterday, we had GF's food come out wrong, send it back, have it come out even more wrong, and had to send it back again.

LTUv6 is definitely more powerful than v5.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 07:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: Not to hijack RTB's thread, but interestingly enough, ever since Major Fight, it's been smooth sailing.  Even when, yesterday, we had GF's food come out wrong, send it back, have it come out even more wrong, and had to send it back again.

You're welcome to post whatever you want, here.   Thumbsup

My wife and I are speaking again, but she didn't want to talk about it.  So she still makes way when I'm near, and I told her if she has nothing to say, I don't, either.  Whenever there's a fight like we had (where it starts with her insulting me and hurting my feelings), it always ends up being about my reaction to what she did - not what she did.  She never owns up or holds herself accountable for her end.  It's almost some form of narcissism.  I'm tired of it, frankly.  

We're going hot tub shopping today with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law.  I'm sure my wife will pretend all is hunky-dory.  Whatever, we're getting a hot tub.  Yay!  It should make the winter months much more tolerable.  I love hot tubs.

In other news, today is the second time this week I've slept until almost 10 AM.  Lots of processing going on.  Also, my dreams seem to be on the sexual side almost every night.  Wonder what that's all about?

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - ncbeareatingman - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 09:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 07:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: Not to hijack RTB's thread, but interestingly enough, ever since Major Fight, it's been smooth sailing.  Even when, yesterday, we had GF's food come out wrong, send it back, have it come out even more wrong, and had to send it back again.

You're welcome to post whatever you want, here.   Thumbsup

My wife and I are speaking again, but she didn't want to talk about it.  So she still makes way when I'm near, and I told her if she has nothing to say, I don't, either.  Whenever there's a fight like we had (where it starts with her insulting me and hurting my feelings), it always ends up being about my reaction to what she did - not what she did.  She never owns up or holds herself accountable for her end.  It's almost some form of narcissism.  I'm tired of it, frankly.  

We're going hot tub shopping today with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law.  I'm sure my wife will pretend all is hunky-dory.  Whatever, we're getting a hot tub.  Yay!  It should make the winter months much more tolerable.  I love hot tubs.

In other news, today is the second time this week I've slept until almost 10 AM.  Lots of processing going on.  Also, my dreams seem to be on the sexual side almost every night.  Wonder what that's all about?

No disrespect meant nor offense! I've found that thru the usage of OF,the ability to not only see what is going better,but to be able to face,deal with it and damn shure,know about it in deeper and more aware ways. I think knowing such thing(s) about another is imperative for many many reasons,including one's own sanity,boundaries and ground rules of living a higher quality life and maintaining one!! As for my family and thier truly asleep at the wheel,out of balance materialist,narcissist,ways,I now damn shure know what to do and have planned accordingly. Thats covered below. all the best for all concerned RT!
Here goes!!
 Thats sooo amazing Man,that you said all of that about your wife and what all is going on here man... as I've come  across some video's in the last two weeks that have just,turn somethings around for me,a such..in light of this very topic...narcissism. Before this I had 'a thousand ' words for my family's shit. now I can hone it down to a few paragraphs and 'spelling it all'  Succinctly,as such RT.

IN a few words they're narcissists man. I have a biological family full of them..... MY father a complete and total narcissists . It hurts to put it that way, even still, it is so!!  MY Sisters and my Brothers are total narcissisct, egocentic materialists!
 They are man,they are...
 also things " Hoovering" ,"Gaslighting", "Truama Bonding"( its like they all were terribly abused and misused by my father ,while my mother  neverous as hell,frighten to death ,damn near by life itself and such abuses,from him and her own family growing up,stood by and watch him do these things to us. I was the 'scapegoat" and remain so still  but at arms length because since I've been back home,helping my Mother,care give with my elderly decrepit father,I've had to go to battle with two of sister and 1/2 a battle with a 3rd one, as well as my two former asshole brother's,all the while setting my boundaires and ground rules for living with them about me and the respect there of....yeah the shit gits deep and its very painful to be losing your whole family ,right in front of your eyes, in my case,that is....

They attacked me verbally,One at a time, and I mean intensely, and intense isnt even the word for it. They are unfortunatley Toxic AF!! sick in the soul. no matter what, I  leave next spring. Permenant,NO Contact. SO yeah a new life and cutting the Narcs' stuff out of my life....this is another reason that UMS v2 will be soooo dang important in my life and is...knowing that its coming. IM not saying your relationship with your wife  and her family is the same as mine'
 However the whole abouve described as well how her family reacted to you Son's spot on joke telling at 6 years old,no less....points to some deeper,much deeper stuff and its looks narcissistic ,as heck. and if so ,its damn shure  better to know and be aware ,than to not. I've tried over 40 yrs off and on to help them/awaken them/boost them up.... to very little if any avail,for most of them. its sad but its true.

I can tell you that DRS,came in super handy during much of these knock down drag outs, which were always started by other family members and quickly escalated. Freightened to death control freaks who wanted to demand I do thier will and related. they've since stopped that shit,cold!!
 THis is why I left at 20 yrs old and moved 3,000 miles away. Life has not been the same since. you can actually be from a Narsc' family and not be one yourself. its been 45 yrs of healing & growth . yeah the deep journey continues/

hope some of it helps you. In respect and courage. Keith.

Here are some vid's I found that helped me a great deal in the last two week.there are plenty more ,but I did not want over Load your journey RT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtX0lMK1gZ8&ab_channel=CandacevanDell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjiTEF7ExRo&ab_channel=CandacevanDell

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=candice+van+del+++narcissists+family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9bYw4ae-ig&ab_channel=DSD

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - AriGold - 10-15-2020

I would be careful putting narcissist to another persons identity. It is more that you see narcissist behaviour.
Every behaviour has a reason for the person that does it and they do it because that seems like the best option to do something.
So if your wife does not even see her behaviour, then that is it. You won't change it by arguing about it, because in her world it does not exist or she has a blindspot to it. You could talk to a good therapist or coach or a Shannon about how to approach it.
Even if you introduce her to her behaviour and then she sees it, does not mean she will change it.
Even if she wants to change that behaviour does not mean she can easily do it.

Maybe the E4 in LTU might change it.

To sum up: just because a person behaves in a certain way, better not put a sticker on their identity, it does not help the relationship.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-16-2020

We had a talk yesterday during our hot tub shopping trip.
We're good, now. She apologized, I apologized, and we cleared up our mutual miscommunication.

I almost miss the silent treatment. I forgot how much she talks to me ALL the time, lol. J/k.

In other news, my Garmin watch - which tracks my sleep - has logged over 3 hours of REM sleep each of the past two nights. Both were SASRB nights with no active listening to the sub. That seems like an excessive amount of REM, no? No wonder I woke up each morning feeling like my brain ran a marathon.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-16-2020

Just rolled over my entire Roth IRA into a self-directed cryptocurrency Roth.  I will be converting it entirely into Bitcoin, which will grow tax-free and one day withdrawn completely tax-free.  Got a good great feeling about this move.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-22-2020

Just finished 6 days of S3C2.  This stage has been tiring so far, without knowing exactly what is going on.  I've been extremely tired most days, and without caffeine, I don't know how I'd function.  I haven't been motivated to do much of anything, and stress/anxiety levels have been higher than normal.

I had a dream last night that I think is positive.  I was suddenly dying from some sort of congenital heart problem, and doctors saved my life with emergency heart surgery.  I remember feeling grateful and relieved.

The weather around here has been cold and dreary.  It's not helping my mood, lol.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - fab10 - 10-23-2020

(10-16-2020, 10:31 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Just rolled over my entire Roth IRA into a self-directed cryptocurrency Roth.  I will be converting it entirely into Bitcoin, which will grow tax-free and one day withdrawn completely tax-free.  Got a good great feeling about this move.

I’m not sure where you live but in most countries there is no such thing as tax free withdrawal sadly. Source : a couple of very unpleasant “conversations” with tax authorities in two different countries.

That said, I am still bullish on Bitcoin.

RE: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 11:01 AM)fab10 Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 10:31 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Just rolled over my entire Roth IRA into a self-directed cryptocurrency Roth.  I will be converting it entirely into Bitcoin, which will grow tax-free and one day withdrawn completely tax-free.  Got a good great feeling about this move.

I’m not sure where you live but in most countries there is no such thing as tax free withdrawal sadly. Source : a couple of very unpleasant “conversations” with tax authorities in two different countries.

That said, I am still bullish on Bitcoin.

The US.  With a Roth IRA, you can't touch it until you're 59.5, but after that, withdrawals are tax-free.  With a regular IRA, you get to contribute pre-tax dollars, but the withdrawal is taxed.  Not a great deal in comparison.